Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 03:42 PM       
i don't know what that is but if it involves fat middle-aged women with feathered blonde hair it sounds about right
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 04:07 PM       
they are aslo drunk and hicks
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 08:22 PM       
I imagine a bunch of women who look like Patty the Daytime Hooker.
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 12:43 AM       
I don't know if this has been posted before but it's the creepiest video i've ever seen
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 07:03 AM       
Really?

That was very funny. Well done.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 07:54 AM       
That's a lot like that guy hiking that rope-on-a-cliff thing in Spain
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 03:32 PM       
Went to the city that hosted my gallery show, walked around, went to a pizza place that used to put "fun mushrooms" on pizzas if you asked for them but doesn't anymore, went to a bookstore and bought some Ambrose Bierce short stories, came home depressed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 04:18 PM       
Did you try to be happy?
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 04:37 PM       
Yep
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 05:09 PM       
Was it the lack of mushrooms?
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 05:16 PM       
Possibly.

I don't think that they do mushrooms for anyone anymore, I think that died out 20 years ago. For the general public, anyway. There are all these rumors where you can get pizza with "special herbs" and "fun mushrooms" and all that, but I think it's just basil and regular mushrooms. I've never gotten anything off their pizzas. Maybe they do something for Dave Chappelle when he stops in, I don't know. I never saw him around, although I think his wife (?) might have come to my show.

Some website says you can tell your server to meet you out back by the dumpster for "shrooms" but I think they're full of shit.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 06:47 PM       
Next up in hilarious miscommunication potential: Spastic is just a funny word in America, rather that being vastly offensive as it is in the UK!

That's got to have had even better results than 'fag' and 'fanny'.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 06:51 PM       

4 realz
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 10:01 AM       
HEY PUB! I just found out that googling Emma Watson will most likely get you computer aids.

The news said that she is the most dangerous celebrity to google.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 01:02 PM       
idiot you can't get aids from googling

unless you have an open cut in your mouth, that is
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 02:08 PM       
Hahahahahahaha

:highfive
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 02:17 PM       
god I remember some Mexican woman named Aida going apeshit because someone typoed her name as Sida in the system at the hospital where I worked :havedarkvareexplainit
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 05:22 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 06:21 PM       
Have I told you guys lately how much I hate you?
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 06:22 PM       
sida sings the blues
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 06:22 PM       
^^^carrot
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:16 AM       
baby carrots are my dog's favorite treatz.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:47 AM       
Hahaha same here. Mine likes hers dipped in Hummus.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 11:51 AM       
I'll be really sad when Charo dies.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 12:58 PM       
I'm sure I mentioned it, but my wife bought me tickets to see Bow Wow Wow for my birthday. I'm the greatest of all time!