Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 02:43 PM       
With what's going on in South L.A. right now.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 02:53 PM       
False alarm. The youth are still complacent. They only surrounded the cops because the bank robber was throwing money out the window.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 02:54 PM       
THE YOUTH
THE YOUTH ARE GETTING COMPLACENT!

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 05:03 PM       
I just submitted this to Tosh.

Hey Homo,
How many chicks does it take to lick a pussy?

Trick question homo.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 05:04 PM       
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 05:15 PM       
I AM AN UPSTAGING NIGG3R

Last edited by Ex Leper : Sep 12th, 2012 at 06:04 PM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 05:33 PM       
QUIT UPSTAGING ME NIGG3R
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 06:10 PM       
fuck it
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 06:40 PM       
[09:35] Tadao: I take it all is well
[10:37] Pubbles: If the plan is to do the bare minimum to continue my subhuman yet inexplicably also middle class lifestyle then yes. All well for you?
[10:39] *** The following message could not be delivered to all recipients: If the plan is to do the bare minimum to continue my subhuman yet inexplicably also middle class lifestyle then yes. All well for you?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 06:50 PM       
All is not well then
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 06:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I'm sure I mentioned it, but my wife bought me tickets to see Bow Wow Wow for my birthday. I'm the greatest of all time!

Did mention that the GoGos and the Motels are gonna play too?

Too bad about the Phsy Furs. I'll be drunk by then though :highfive

http://www.hollywoodbowl.com/tickets...owl/2012-09-29
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 07:00 PM       
I don't think it could be any more perfect end to 42 than an 80's girl band festival.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 07:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Where the fuck is pubbles, anyway, I've been double posting left and right and he hasn't been hauling any topics in here to quibble over, he needs to step up his shit
I got sent those dick pics I asked for so I've been busy with that.
Quote:
HEY PUB! I just found out that googling Emma Watson will most likely get you computer aids.

The news said that she is the most dangerous celebrity to google.
Now I am stuck in the quandary of not knowing who that is but too fearful to google it.
Quote:
All is not well then
Pretty much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
why isn't this thread extremely racist yet
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 07:07 PM       
Too busy thinking about ELX's dick to remember I wanted to say I like the Jesus and Mary Chain.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 07:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Too busy thinking about ELX's dick to remember I wanted to say I like the Jesus and Mary Chain.
ALL IS WELL THEN YOU TRICKSTER
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 07:18 PM       
THE TASTE OF BLOOD IS SWEET

I'LL LAY THIS CARCASS AT YOUR FEET
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 07:57 PM       
I sent a guy to the floor today with kata guruma. This is the happiest I've been in a while.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 09:34 AM       
I'll send you to the floor with kama sutra. That will be the happiest you'll be for a while.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 12:12 PM       
dick suplex
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 12:51 PM       
Is the thread title dedicated to Shrub?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 10:03 PM       
I opened the L.A. weekly while waiting for my chili cheese fries and noticed that JFA is playing. I instantly felt bad, but then the chili cheese fries were presented and I decided not to give a fuck.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 05:07 PM       
Sick as fuck with a high fever I'm out of Sunny dvr reruns, what now
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 02:40 PM       
I hope you feel better kitsa.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 03:17 PM       
thanks, my plan is to eat tylenol and watch netflix and I'll die or get better or something

kids are germ bombs, I haven't been this sick all the time since I worked in the ER
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 03:35 PM       
eat some urrnges