Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 06:14 PM       
I'm gonna take my lady to the San Francisco Zoo, but you're right on both things. We need to go to the Columbus Zoo and I do still look like the Ebola Syndrome guy.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 07:24 PM       
I pet the cownose rays at the Cbus zoo's new stingray bay. Some still had unclipped stingers, which I couldn't make sense of. Therefore, when I pet one and it flipped suddenly, I jumped. Turns out it was just enjoying itself.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:32 PM       
they like being rubbed
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You can only post one video after I post one video and vice versa...

No text is allowed after this post.
You're killing me, Smalls.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 10:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOM2099 View Post
And Flash Gordon. Amazing movie for the 80s.
Quote:
You must eat my dick when I die.
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 09:44 AM       
how do you miserable fucks deal with the constant nagging hatred for all the people that surround you in your daily life??????????i'm having trouble and i don't think my solution is a good one - burn it all down.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 11:40 AM       
I ignore them and the fact that my future is in a decaying orbit around a planet made of solid failure and misery. I don't even need drugs to make believe this much.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 01:19 PM       
Quote:
You must eat my dick when I die.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters.
and vice versa
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 08:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
how do you miserable fucks deal with the constant nagging hatred for all the people that surround you in your daily life??????????i'm having trouble and i don't think my solution is a good one - burn it all down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I ignore them and the fact that my future is in a decaying orbit around a planet made of solid failure and misery. I don't even need drugs to make believe this much.
Cheer up you two there's no misery on International Talk Like a Faggot Day

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Lone Wanderer is probably a spambot
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 05:26 AM       
Trying to get mildly drunk for the first time in my life to talk my way out of mowing the lawn!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 07:06 AM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
how do you miserable fucks deal with the constant nagging hatred for all the people that surround you in your daily life?
Never leave the house.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 09:21 AM       
what about when you're forced to !!!!!!!!!!

also here are two of our spiders:

rabidosa rabida and some species of hogna. both types of wolf spiders. both pretty.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 09:56 AM       
Rabid wolf spiders are cool but scary as shit- they'll run right at you, hence the name. I used to live in a place that had a big rabid wolf problem every fall, responsible for many near-heart attacks.
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 10:04 AM       
ahaha, cuuuuute! there's a bunch in our yard, and a few weeks/months ago we caught a couple males. maybe she mated with one/both of them before she ate them, but we'll see. hopefully. wolf spiders with babies are cuuuuuuuuuuuute.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 10:35 AM       
I've got one with many, many babies on board behind a shelving unit in my garage. She periodically darts out to scare the crap out of me.
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 11:34 AM       
so cute covered in spiderlings.

also cute covered in spiderlings: whip spiders.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 02:17 PM       
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh vinegaroooooooons

Old Sep 20th, 2012, 04:37 PM       
nope, it's something different but often confused i guess. vinegaroons have tailz
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 06:28 PM       
whip scorpion, whip spider

they're all arachnids, dude

come on
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 08:00 AM       
well yeah but you and a capybara are both mammals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | get out of here you fucking capybara bitch
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 09:10 AM       
Amusing google street view images
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 04:12 PM       
Stupid space shuttle
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 05:39 PM       
Quote:
hahah makes me rememebr the time we were layin in the middle of devonshire at 2am talking aboot how absurd it was that we were laying in the middle of devonshire at 2am all fkd in the head jhahahahahaha
:lsd
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 05:41 PM       
SA has and LSD emoticon and we don't? No wonder we have ******s posting here.

teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 06:42 PM       
You're posting here.