Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I heard House at the End of the Street is basically The Grudge, and fuck that shit, it's already been Americanized once. Twice? Three times.
AH AH AAAAH! :lightning
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRoseBrian View Post
...I like Tina. She's pretty. I even plan to draw her on a set of blank trading cards to give out...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
You could draw her on a bunch of cards and then draw dicks on the others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ice King View Post
I actually think you should draw only dicks and force people to take them in a very serious manner as if there very life depended on it.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:13 AM       
Butt, dick, and rape jokes but it is the Babylon 5 reference that makes me feel bad.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:24 AM       
I wrote an article about Babylon 5, guys. Care to read? http://www.esuohlim.com/reviews/0034-babylon5.html
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 09:14 AM       
:lol
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
100 comments per page, up from 25.

Quote:
Butt, dick, and rape jokes but it is the Babylon 5 reference that makes me feel bad.
It makes me feel bad too, but most likely for a different reason. :o
You may already be there.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 11:10 AM       
Haunted by all those Narns you had killed?
Spoilers!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 12:39 PM       
Lololololololoolollololololololllolololololollolol olololollloolllollllololololollo
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 12:52 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 12:53 PM       
Quote:
No more butts for you. You're cut off, Mister.
Whose butts do I need to fuck around here to get some cake.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 12:54 PM       
Buttkake
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 02:38 PM       
Quote:
Haunted by all those Narns you had killed?
Can't see the picture (damned firewall), but if it is what I think it is, he has much better hair than I do.

EDIT: Thanks for that, by the way.
You may already be there.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 03:36 PM       
Today I saw a topless chick in a thong standing on the sidwalk, painting a picture on a canvas. She was hot as fuck. Sometimes I love Austin.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 03:53 PM       
yeah but you think hobo bitches are hot.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 09:17 PM       
Quote:
I wrote an article about Babylon 5, guys. Care to read? http://www.esuohlim.com/reviews/0034-babylon5.html
ANDROMEDA, NERD

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 09:18 PM       

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 09:18 PM       
That shit was not even Internet 1.0 compliant

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 09:20 PM       

That was very funny. Well done.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:26 PM       
I just got CPR certified. It was fun! I'll break your fucking ribs!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 08:21 AM       
I think you're statistically more likely to cause a cartilage separation or send the xyphoid process somewhere it shouldn't go
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 10:45 AM       
Yeah, I'm really glad my teacher went over the process three or four different times to make sure we all had our technique correct. It was a really great class, I'm glad I took it, and now I just have to get my vaccinations and I can start my EMT course next semester!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 10:56 AM       
People with head traumas can't be EMT's!
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 03:03 AM       
I saw willie... on the something awful brony article.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 05:23 PM       
Today was my second anniversary.
We celebrated by staying in our pyjamas all day until going out to eat at a Jamie Oliver restaurant and mocking the merchandise.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 07:26 PM       
hooray for staying in.

our first six tarantulas arrived today. they're all juvenile and hopefully not all male. one of them is a goliath birdeater. i hope that one is a female and survives for 20 years and gets a foot long.