Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 12:26 AM       
UGLY CAN BE BOSS!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 10:05 PM       
I laid the smackdown on some gay dudes today
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 10:38 PM       
Did you guys hug it out?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 11:36 PM       
We had an internet argument and they picked up their proverbial toys and left.

Wish I could've hugged them.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 10:13 PM       
Why would you go somewhere else when i-mock has all the gay internet dudes you'll ever need to fight with

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 10:56 PM       
If I wanted to see gay dudes argue I would've watched the debates tonight :LOL

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 10:56 PM       
EXACTLY.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 11:39 PM       
HELLO EXACTLY

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 10:16 AM       
BREAKING BAD WOULD HAVE A DECENT ENDING IF MCCAIN WAS PRESIDENT
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 10:19 AM       
one of our tarantulas molted. cuuuuute.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 12:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
BREAKING BAD WOULD HAVE A DECENT ENDING IF MCCAIN WAS PRESIDENT
For a minute there I thought you were talking about McClain.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 01:03 PM       
Well that's just George Bush Jr. on coke.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 06:02 PM       
I'm having a shitty day.

First, some asshat stole my credit card number and tried to buy cruise tickets with it.

Then, the asshat next door drove his van through my yard again and hit a gas line.

As the grand finale, I went to the dentist and my asshat radiated molar needs a root canal.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 06:03 PM       
on a happy note

i feel great now
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 06:04 PM       
Kitsa, do you have a doomsday kit ready for your doooogy? I have one. You better have one. :frownyface
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 06:30 PM       
I'm like the less-slobby, less-crazy version of a couponer, so I have like 10 bags of dogfood and 20 boxes of dog treats in my garage at any given time. Is that what you mean?

I'm not going to worry about the apocalypse. The world could end for me at any time. But then, I never studied for tests either.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 06:39 PM       
That and flea medication THE PLAGUE
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 06:44 PM       
Frontline is fucking expensive. I generally have a three month supply of that and heartworm stuff on hand.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 06:46 PM       
As an aside, I've begun to wonder how people get by at all without coupons. It took a bit of a running start, but I now turn up my nose at things that aren't free or nearly free. I can even provide for three households- for $5 today, I got my mom 4 lbs of hot dogs (they freeze), 2 packages of toilet paper, 4 toothbrushes, some ramen noodles and some other stuff I can't remember.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 06:55 PM       
Funny thing. When I went gluten free, I found out my coupons did not reflect my lifestyle. Now granted, it's a hard life choice, but my no longer have to eat antacids mixed with nexium. So yeah, iI think I'm off wheat until I can digest it. Oh and trust me, I test it with Tommy's burgers and Ritz crackers and every fucking time I feel the pain.

Anyways. I cancelled my sunday coupon paper after 2 months of gluten free. When it comes to ass wipe, it's a matter of pennies. You have a baby and I'm sure that plays a HUGE part of the savings.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 06:59 PM       
Oh and let me just nip this in the nigg3r.

Babs, you are supposedly a grad from a medical university. Ragging on someone getting off of drugs because all they have to do is not eat gluten, well it shows why you are no longer employed at a pharmacy. That sad excuse of trying to over medicate MLE for high inflammation? You are laughable musically, theatrical, and in any professional study of medicine.

No wonder your trailer bitch loves to punch you.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 07:03 PM       
There's tons of coupons for gluten-free shit, and much of it you don't need a newspaper for. You can print or use a clipping service. I'm a vegan and I coupon just fine.

Coupons have saved me money on everything from landscaping stones to detergent to prescriptions to a washing machine.

I must have missed the whole Babs thing.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 07:30 PM       
He's right, it's old news that I told everyone. Go to the loveline part of the forum and read it.
filthiest soap dish
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 07:30 PM       
AND IT WAS ETODOLAC
filthiest soap dish
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 07:31 PM       
AND I MAKE MORE MONEY AS A PAINTER NOW AND I STILL REGRET IT