Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2015, 12:04 AM       
It would probably just make you sick till the fireman arrives and puts your 3rd degree burned ass in an ambulance.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 7th, 2015, 11:47 AM       
Hey, at least he'd have some stories to share with that psychiatric hospital orderly whose face I slashed open 3 years ago.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Sep 7th, 2015, 12:42 PM       
Oh, you.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 7th, 2015, 04:27 PM       
The thing that disappointed me the most about my trips to the nuthouse were that the orderlies were just meathead idiots in cheap scrubs. I was expecting dudes in white collared shirts and black bow ties.

HOLLYWOOD LIED TO ME
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2015, 01:23 AM       
Haven't you seen the Disorderlies?
When was this made free?
SuperYuriGagarin is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2015, 04:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
The thing that disappointed me the most about my trips to the nuthouse were that the orderlies were just meathead idiots in cheap scrubs. I was expecting dudes in white collared shirts and black bow ties.

HOLLYWOOD LIED TO ME
i think you're confusing orderlies with kamen rider henchmen
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Sep 9th, 2015, 01:32 PM       
Watch any old nuthouse based movie. The orderlies, the muscle they use to keep the unruly nuts in check are always wearing bow ties with their names embroidered on their shirts. Prime example: one flew over the cuckoo's nest.

Always appreciatea a Kamen Rider reference, though.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 9th, 2015, 03:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I need Brak to have cleavage. Then we can page rack.
I thought you did that once before, with a young lass from NC who posted an ill-advised selfie in a rest room.

Hilarity ensued.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 9th, 2015, 05:53 PM       
Oh I think I did. Did I cover her face with Brak? MB it was Pub.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 9th, 2015, 06:17 PM       

Spoilers!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 10th, 2015, 12:33 PM       
Thanks for that.

BTW anyone hear from Kit lately?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 10th, 2015, 02:24 PM       
I you build a hockey thread she will cum.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 12th, 2015, 03:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Got a laugh out of me.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 13th, 2015, 08:01 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2015, 02:31 AM       
or that blond girl. what the hell was her name?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 19th, 2015, 08:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I'm so tired of you fags, I'm on a quest to bring the ladies back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
ugh
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 19th, 2015, 03:52 PM       
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 20th, 2015, 09:10 PM       
That's my granddaughter you pervs.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 21st, 2015, 10:20 AM       
Somehow I suspected that.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 21st, 2015, 03:06 PM       
Quote:
Today's Birthdays

Qeklouv, Peavobril, Spaxaghun, Vukosnay, Skasmeas, umop apisdn, XMoltresX (23)
What is the deal with today then?

Spoilers!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 2nd, 2015, 11:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
This is the least disturbing selfie I have rediscovered being online.

I took a lot? I really shouldn't have.

So many of them are topless! Why did I take so many pictures of myself topless! Did someone ask for that shit?

"Hey Pub, I really like seeing a pudgy guy with a huge head and a shitty beard without a shirt. Hmm, pasty raw chicken looking skin turns me on."

:vomit
Hey buddy. You seem to have forgotten that you posted all of those pictures in this thread.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 2nd, 2015, 11:55 AM       
Currently the most popular thread on this forum is you guys all roleplaying ZBF's suicide party.
Mocker
Old Oct 2nd, 2015, 10:48 PM       
Bring your own ropes, bitches.
Mocker
Old Oct 2nd, 2015, 10:49 PM       
We got sandwiches goddamnit
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2015, 12:58 PM       
ONE FUCKING JOB!