Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2006, 10:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
What I do know is it's not hard to find where Fuzzbot libelled Jewish women, or questioned the integrity of a scholar simply because he's Jewish. That doesn't bother Kahlhorn or Ziggy apparently.

Really,you don't you think you've beaten this thread to death at this point?

You're gleefully discarding any possible evidence that Islam is not fundamentally wicked, since it doesn't fit into your preconceived notions - I'm sorry, I mean scholarly opinion - that Islamic extremism is a thousand times worse than any other religious or nationalist extremism.

I'd say he questioned the integrity of the scholar because said scholar puts the most bloodthirsty spin possible on the words of someone else's definition of God. Would you expect a Southern Baptist to take seriously an atheistic linguists' translation of the New Testament? The fact that you'd spin it like that backs up the whole "you = bigot" premise.

As for your cries of "libel against Jewish women" would you care to quote, cuz no way I'm sifting through all that bullshit just to find out you're still harping about the daft cunt who allegedly ate Mohammed's cousin's liver or whatever. The Bible has a story about some woman (who OMG HAPPENS TO BE JEWISH!) asking for the head of John the Baptist on a platter. This clearly means that Christianity libels all Jewish women as HEADHUNTERS! Oh fuck, I'll bet Jesus is pissed about that one, you know, his mama was Jewish. And I know I don't truck with people talking bout MY mama!

As for anything else you had or will have to say about the subject, I am so tired of reading your hate speech against Islam that I just don't care anymore. You've completely sapped my will to care one way or the other about the subject.

Chalk that up as a "W" if you like cuz I fuckin quit.
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2006, 11:20 PM       
Really Ziggy? Would you back up the argument that a Jew couldn't fairly judge a Muslim defendant in a court of Law because he's Jewish? I believe ones abilities to be a scholar, and making your lifes work translating a text should speak for itself. If it's a poor translation, then so be it. To say his motives are based in his own religious beliefs, and bias, is a stretch. There are plenty of linguists, theologists, and archeologists who provide credible studies that also happen to be Jewish.

To clear up your confusion, the concern with the liver eating woman's story goes like this: there is plenty of animosity in the Muslim world towards Jews...to label a villain as a Jew, when in fact she wasn't contributes to that climate. It's a libel. Oh and don't quit because you never started. You were the one arguing that Islam was a problem religion, while I was saying the problem was in the practice and interpretation. No hate speak here.
Mocker

Old Jan 25th, 2006, 11:30 PM       
Fuzzy brain bot...

I'm not arguing that Bahrain and Iran are the same place you shitwhich. I'm not arguing that Iranians/Persians are Arabs (though Iran does have a minority population of Arabs).

I do consider Iran a member of the Arab League. They attend meetings, like the National Conference held in Cairo. At the moment, Iran has the power plate in the region, even if their official membership status was rejected, they attend as observers.

More telling is their desire to be a part of the A.L. Iran doesn't see the political seperation that you do.
http://www.iranian.com/Shahmolki/2003/December/Arab/
It would be a sad day
On the Islamic Republic's desire to join the Arab League

December 2, 2003
The Iranian

The Islamic Republic has decided that Iran should join the Arab League.Â* Sadly this is not a joke.Â* Apparently, some time ago, the leaders of the Islamic Republic decided that it would be a good thing for Iran to become a member of the Arab League.Â* So, they quietly made an application to become a member, albeit as an observer without the right to vote.Â*

My take on Pan-Arabism, as it originated through the influence of hte Grand Mufti is one in which Iran continues to play a major roll. At the moment, it's their show, while the Saudis lay low. The Ummayyad dynasty included Persians.
Mocker
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 12:30 AM       
Quote:
Really Ziggy? Would you back up the argument that a Jew couldn't fairly judge a Muslim defendant in a court of Law because he's Jewish?
Is that supposed to be a better analogy than my HOLY BIBLE: Atheist Edition? Go preach the evils of Islam elsewhere, cuz you've worn it out here.

Quote:
You were the one arguing that Islam was a problem religion, while I was saying the problem was in the practice and interpretation. No hate speak here.
Bullshit. You have argued MANY times the Muslims, Palestenians, etc are just violent and nasty and is it any wonder they're always blowing things up! This time you specifically said the <insert synonym for problem that still allows for cognative dissonance here> was in the fundamentals, and not extremist hijacking of the religion (har har, hijackers). When I used the word "problem" I was not making an argument, I was just putting words into your mouth in an attempt to get you to cut through your bullshit, since you either lack the balls or the brains to say what you imply every time you talk about Islam on this board.

PS - since I "never started" this clearly doesn't count as breaking my previous resolution to quit. Those little technical victories are just so satisfying, wouldn't you agree?
Mocker

Old Jan 26th, 2006, 01:08 AM       
Actually, I've routinely argued that they have better options then to blow themselves up.

You're so fucked in the head, and full of assumptions about what I believe that your autoform response to everything I've said on this forum for years now has been the exact same bullshit. I'm a secular Jew who supports Israel, and most forms of Zionism. To you that means I hate Islam, and Palestinians, and that I'm biased. While you think you're baiting me, I'm arguing what I believe. You can play David Duke all you want, I'll just answer you like you're sincere anyway. You wouldn't want to be defending any "towel heads" in this thread, right? Your words. You're doing the right thing by taking yourself out of this conversation. You should have stuck to running around raves, and dosing little girls with herbal GHB. Talking politics just isn't for you.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 01:20 AM       
Dosing little girls with herbal GHB.

If somebody really wanted to be an asshole they could bring up all the downfallings of the Jews and their religion. I think it would be funny to see how he would respond to that.
Mocker

Old Jan 26th, 2006, 06:10 AM       
Yeah, tell me about all those Rabbis lobbying for honor killings this week.
imported_I, fuzzbot. is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 07:23 AM       
Quote:
Fuzzy brain bot...

I'm not arguing that Bahrain and Iran are the same place you shitwhich. I'm not arguing that Iranians/Persians are Arabs (though Iran does have a minority population of Arabs).

I do consider Iran a member of the Arab League. They attend meetings, like the National Conference held in Cairo. At the moment, Iran has the power plate in the region, even if their official membership status was rejected, they attend as observers.

More telling is their desire to be a part of the A.L. Iran doesn't see the political seperation that you do.
http://www.iranian.com/Shahmolki/2003/December/Arab/
It would be a sad day
On the Islamic Republic's desire to join the Arab League

December 2, 2003
The Iranian

The Islamic Republic has decided that Iran should join the Arab League.Â* Sadly this is not a joke.Â* Apparently, some time ago, the leaders of the Islamic Republic decided that it would be a good thing for Iran to become a member of the Arab League.Â* So, they quietly made an application to become a member, albeit as an observer without the right to vote.Â*

My take on Pan-Arabism, as it originated through the influence of hte Grand Mufti is one in which Iran continues to play a major roll. At the moment, it's their show, while the Saudis lay low. The Ummayyad dynasty included Persians.
Iran is not part of the Arab League. There are other observers who aren't part of the Arab League. Iran made it clear, in so many words, why they don't want to become part of the Arab League.

Of course they're going to attend meetings, you fucking nutcase, they live right smack in the middle of us. They have the right to know what's going on.

Quote:
I'm not arguing that Bahrain and Iran are the same place you shitwhich. I'm not arguing that Iranians/Persians are Arabs

Quote:
(though Iran does have a minority population of Arabs).

SO WHAT? You put this in as if this has anything to do with what you said. Pakistan has a minority population of Arabs too. India as well. Does that make India and Pakistan close enough to be Arab? Dickshit.

The fact remains that you thought that Bahrain is in Iran, this is a big mistake that you just can't admit to. Your post are proof of this. Don't get out of this like the pathetic unwitty snake you're trying to come off as. Someone puts you in their place and you just dig through another shitty unreliable source and try to get out of it, it's not working. You are stupid, your posts are stupid, you argument has no point, you know nothing, yet you insist on making yourself seem misunderstood. You STILL need to show me where I took your ideas and claimed as if they were my own. Where and how did I do this?

As for your take on Pab-Arabism/Islamism, you are not saying anything constructive at ALL. You've opened up a window and copied and pasted how this came about. That's not 'discussing' it as a political ideology which is what you wanted to talk about, that's being redundant, irrelevant and stupid. I already know the history behind these ideas, I don't need some nutcase to tell me.

You don't know what you're talking about, PERIOD. Do yourself a favour and stop banging your labotamized head on the wall trying to think up another post to hide behind your ignorance.
Mocker

Old Jan 26th, 2006, 09:17 AM       
Well thank goodness Iran isn't sinking 5-20 million a month into Arab Nationalist causes then!

Speaking of "redundant, irrelevant, and stupid" I'm glad you keep clinging to that Bahrain shit, like you got some red herring tourettes. It shows how insecure and threatened you are. H'bout another essay contest hissy fit about how I don't know what an Arab is? I could make every response to you about your bullshit claims that suicide bombers are the direct response of Israeli "torture". I could remind you that I disproved the notion that you were raised in an open free speech environment, which is in part why you're out in Switzerland trying to actually get what you described as a "proper education".

Now you want me to say something you deem constructive? Try this: your perception of the Middle East is inside out, backwards, and you're nothing more then a useless apologetic for the typical party lines. You think you're unique and progressive because you will ACKNOWLEDGE certain things... but your next breaths are just as rhetoric filled as your parents generation. That's typical. You think Americans are dumb, Jews biased.... and you balk at secondary sources while providing none of your own. You haven't said a single thing that that wouldn't be covered in the first month of some hack mid-east studies course in a third rate American University. Yeah, you're blowing our minds. Getting to talk to a real life Muslim being disingenous about his community is so exotic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I, fuzzbot.
If someone puts me in my place, I would shut my mouth and learn a thing or two instead of kicking and screaming like a fucking fetus.
You're just a teenager of the month club reject on the internet. Get a fucking mirror, and take the pacifier out of your ass.
Mocker
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 09:45 AM       
Quote:
Speaking of "redundant, irrelevant, and stupid" I'm glad you keep clinging to that Bahrain shit, like you got some red herring tourettes.
"Uh, I was wrong about something? Uh, no, I wasn't wrong, it was just, uh, irrelevant to the conversation. Yeah it was irrelevant! And I wasn't wrong!"

Man, I don't have to make assumptions about what you believe. You've been crystal clear the whole time.
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 01:30 PM       
Quote:
I don't know what an Arab is
I'm glad you admit it.
Quote:
I'm glad you keep clinging to that Bahrain shit
You spoke confidently about a country you didn't only know SHIT about, but you didn't even know WHERE it was, or the fact that it is a country! That speaks volumes about your lack of basic knowledge when it comes to this field. I shudder with embarrassment for you. You can't convince anybody here of anything you say regarding this simply because even the shittiest of the dumbshits know more than you do. You claim to know, but you don't, you assume things and pass your ill-informed opinions off as facts.
Quote:
your perception of the Middle East is inside out, backwards, and you're nothing more then a useless apologetic for the typical party lines.

Quote:
You haven't said a single thing that that wouldn't be covered in the first month of some hack mid-east studies course in a third rate American University. Yeah, you're blowing our minds. Getting to talk to a real life Muslim being disingenous about his community is so exotic.

Quote:
You're just a teenager of the month club reject on the internet. Get a fucking mirror, and take the pacifier out of your ass.
Oh my God, stop! My stomach is screaming obscenities at me for laughing too much.

"WTF IVE STUDIED THIS FOR DECARES UR JUST 19 YOU DONT KNOW SHIT I KNOW IRAN IS NOT ARAB BUT ITS PART OF THE ARAB LEAGUE I MEAN NOT REALLY I MEAN YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

SHIT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I MEAN. SO LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE ABBASSIDS OH REALLY CUZ I DONT KNOW LET ME LOOK IT UP.

OH OKAY SORRY SHIT OKAY I DIDNT REALLY GET IT BUT I'LL PRETEND AS IF I CAN RECALL THIS SHIT FROM MEMORY.

YEAH IM GOING TO PASTE THIS SHIT FROM THE INTERNET AND SEE HOWY OU LIKE IT THIS IS A POLITICAL IDEAOLOGY I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT ISFSDF

HELLO?

IS THIS THING ON?

I WASN'T WRONG IT'S JUST 5 AM AND IM TIRED

PS - YOURE A TEEN SO YR OPINIONS ARE INVALID!"
Mocker

Old Jan 26th, 2006, 09:26 PM       
You're a DONKEY. You were 13, and barely studying the Koran when 9/11 happened. You entire perception is colored by a world where a secular society actually gives a shit about the Koran.

Enough Hee-Haw, Heee-haw... stop primping and provide us with some sources for this misinformed propagandist bullshit you only WISH you said in error:

Quote:
Do you think it's easy having a religious debate with a kid who saw his mother get raped and killed?[/qoute]......[qoute]the Israelis are doing things that are thrice as bad as this, wiping out thrice as much of the population. Just compare the death tolls in each country and see for yourself. ............ Most of them are 13. ......Most of them are KIDS. 13 year olds are kids.
Quote:
Why don't you look up the history of Lebannon* and see how the Christians and Muslims were living in the same definite terrority?
(*The civil war was a political and territorial dispute and not religious.
Quote:
He forgave a Jewish woman called Hind from his tribe who killed his uncle Hamza

Quote:
Why don't you look up the history of Jordan and look at the presence of Judaism there, amongst Islam?.....When I talked about Jordan I was talking about Al Banna's Islamization project.
Quote:
In the end we believe in the same God
Quote:
I'm sure you know that suicide in general is forbidden in the Koran.
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 10:11 PM       
Quote:
You're a DONKEY. You were 13, and barely studying the Koran when 9/11 happened. You entire perception is colored by a world where a secular society actually gives a shit about the Koran.
It's been well-established that you're an ignorant tit who knows absolutely nothing about this matter. Nothing. Zero. Sefr. Rien.

Time for you to leave. Head on a platter and all.

Mocker

Old Jan 26th, 2006, 11:05 PM       
So you can't back up your mouth?

Like I said...TRY GOOGLE.

There's a whole page of errors you made. Back it up, or shut the fuck up and logout.

The next post you make should be citations, links, and proof.... no more ignorance, no mores lies....
Old Jan 27th, 2006, 04:33 AM       
Quote:
So you can't back up your mouth?

Like I said...TRY GOOGLE.

No wonder you're so clueless.

Quote:
no more ignorance, no mores lies....
You should put that on a shirt. You'd look cute in it.
Mocker

Old Jan 27th, 2006, 05:13 AM       
Yup, meanwhile you're the Emperor without any clothes.

You can't source your rhetoric because it's made up garbage. Nothing you say has a basis in reality.

What a sad, lazy, Dawa reject.
Old Jan 27th, 2006, 05:27 AM       
Quote:
Yup, meanwhile you're the Emperor without any clothes.

You can't source your rhetoric because it's made up garbage. Nothing you say has a basis in reality.
My source is the Koran itself.

That beats any cum-stained source you could dig up through your boring and highly unreliable list of geocities-hosted websites.

Get off the internet. Find a book.

Quote:
sad, lazy, Dawa reject
What your mother calls you is no business of mine.
Mocker

Old Jan 27th, 2006, 05:29 AM       
So the Koran claims there were Jews getting hugs from Muslims in JORDAN ?

That the average suicide bomber is THIRTEEN ?

Does the Koran give you license to MAKE SHIT UP ?
Old Jan 27th, 2006, 05:44 AM       
Quote:
So the Koran claims there were Jews getting hugs from Muslims in JORDAN ?
And blowjobs, too.
Quote:
That the average suicide bomber is THIRTEEN ?
Sky News and Al Jazeera have stated. When suicide bombers line up in Al Manar to say their little speech before they blow the shit out of themselves, the age always happens to be around 13. Always. They're kids, who after going through what they've been through, aren't in their right minds to think about 'right' from 'wrong.' Kids are easily brainwashed, but people are easily brainwashed as well. Even if the average age is 20 (which I still don't think it's true,) that still doesn't make them old enough to understand. They're easily influenced and controlled, especially by the sweet-talking leaders of Hamas and other terrorist organizations who make it seem like it's the perfect thing to do. Get this through your head or perhaps get a gun to help you make a hole for this simple idea. It's fucking common sense.
Quote:
Does the Koran give you license to MAKE SHIT UP ?
Why don't you read it and find out what it's all about?

Oh, right.

The Internet already does that for you.
Mocker

Old Jan 27th, 2006, 06:00 AM       
Stop theorizing and SOURCE YOUR FUCKING INFORMATION. You like being petty, so play by your own rules. The indoctrinization is unquestionable, and it's flat out child abuse, but what can one say to a brainwashed adult ? I ask myself that every time I respond to one of your posts! Maybe if assholes like you stopped the dissemination of lies... like how an Israeli raped and killed a woman in front of her child...we wouldn't have this fucking problem. Don't come on here and make shit up...and stop disregarding 21 year old Palestinian MEN and WOMEN like they're 13 year old children.
Old Jan 27th, 2006, 07:13 AM       
Quote:
Don't come on here and make shit up...and stop disregarding 21 year old Palestinian MEN and WOMEN like they're 13 year old children.
I didn't say they were like 13 year olds. I said 20 is still not old enough to know right from wrong IF you've grown up in that environment. We are talking about people who receive no formal education and aren't engaged in anything but what Hamas wants to put them through.

Again, this is common sense. I'm not talking about taking your average 20 year old and putting him in that position and expecting him to know it's wrong. These people don't know it's wrong because no one is telling them it's wrong, simple as that.

Weren't you the one who dismissed me for being a 'teen'? I'm 19 years old. That doesn't make me a man, then? 'Cause you called me a "kid." So, by your definition, these people are still "kids" who don't know what they're doing.

Don't ask me to site my sources if you haven't done that responsibly yourself. It is common knowledge (to anyone but lazy fucks like you) that the Internet is not your most reliable source for research, I'm not interested in your shitty links. I WAS interested in what you think, but obviously, I no longer am, because halfway through this thread most of us saw right through you: A self-righteous moron who won't stop whining incessantly about things he clearly lacks knowledge in.

I'm willing to put this to an end. You won't get anywhere. Not with your attitude, not with your stupidity. I'm just glad that I'm not the only one here who finds you utterly boring and ill-informed, to the point where you start slapping irrelevent shit in a poorly written post and call it an "argument" just for the sake of coming off as a "winner" here.

Who are you trying to prove yourself to? To give others the illusion that you're mr. smartypants? Your posts are just random ramblings of an assclown.

But, go ahead, keep trying. Who knows? It might be fun for one or both of us.
Quote:
Maybe if assholes like you stopped the dissemination of lies... like how an Israeli raped and killed a woman in front of her child...we wouldn't have this fucking problem
See, herein lies your sick problem.

A few Muslims seemed to believe this is what happened, perhaps this is what was written in an unofficial Arab newsletter, and you assume that all Arabs pass these off as facts. That we all have the same mentality, and you only do this because you're not close to being smart enough to come up with a better conclusion. You think we are involved in this, collectively and inevitably (we're too dumb to think for ourselves, hi-ho). This childish behavior just speaks volumes of who you are and your absurd mentality, there's NO WAY I can carry this conversation with you because you just keep sinking lower, and hilarity ensues when you think you're being clever about it.

Save it. I'm already bored with your rebuttal to come.
Mocker

Old Jan 27th, 2006, 06:23 PM       
This isn't a popularity contest.

You said suicide bombers were 13 year old young children...and now you say it doesn't matter that they're older then you are. It means you're making excuses for grown fucking men. A huge percentage of Palestinians achieve higher learning degrees, so stop talking about Palestinians as being less capable to use whatever reasonable thought we both use to avoid killing people in the name of our scriptures.

Don't come to debate with "I think I heard it on Al Jazeera, or my religious school told me that". You have no interest in facts, if you think they're interchangeable, and when questioned, you won't back them up. You're talking about how great Al-Banna was for Jews in Jordan, and then tell me I don't know what *I'm* talking about? Al-Banna was a anti-semite, that inspired the likes of Hamas and possibly even Hitler. There were never Jewish citizens of Jordan, running happy. You presented an argument based on disinformation and now you're bitch fighting instead of backing it up. Everytime I ask you to back your shit up YOU CHOKE!

You're right, not every Muslim uses the same tired old libels or apologetic, rationalizing, moral equivalency. SO WHY DID YOU?
Old Jan 28th, 2006, 02:56 AM       
Quote:
It means you're making excuses for grown fucking men.
Do you really expect yourself to be a fully grown gentleman by 20 if you were growing up amidst violence?

A lot of 20 year olds think and act like fucking kids. I don't know how old you are, but you don't seem so "grown" to me. Age doesn't play a role in this. Brainwashing is brainwashing. Don't act like these people are going to sit down and think logically and fairly if they've just seen their families being whiped out. Of course they're going to take action, of course they're going to follow other people's footsteps. They've been growing up thinking it's right.
Quote:
You're right, not every Muslim uses the same tired old libels or apologetic, rationalizing, moral equivalency. SO WHY DID YOU?
To turn you on.
Mocker

Old Jan 28th, 2006, 05:37 AM       
Old Jan 28th, 2006, 06:28 AM       
What is this, grade school? You read like an unfed angry child. This isn't about winning or losing. It's a debate that meandered off its original subject thanks to your utter stupidity and lack of respect for others.