Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jan 28th, 2004, 09:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One and Only...
I didn't say that my experience made my points any more valid. I just said that I had experience, which Burbank seemed to deny. Taking words out of context is one of your annoying traits.
You're right, your experience doesn't make your points more valid. Unfortunately, you saying that you don't value experience makes that particular argument with burbank a moot point. Why you waste time arguing moot points with Max is beyond me. Why would you even bother to bring up your parent's bankruptcy when your experiencing it means nothing to you, by your own reasoning? I guess when there's a snow day, it's only natural that a child would want to waste time.
The Center Square
Brandon is probably a spambot
Old Jan 28th, 2004, 09:22 PM       
HI VINCE!

So when are you going to post a picture of your gorgeous, muscular (and certainly not morbidly obese and monstrously ugly) self? And if you do, would you please pick one where you've got your arm around a hot ethnic chick? And would you please autograph it "Catholic Samurai"? And on the subject of Catholic Samurai, I don't think there's anything ridiculous at all about a devout Catholic who thinks charity and good works are irrelevant.

And as for you, OAO: I think it's time for you to leave. Everybody despises you and they clearly see through your narcissistic, intellectual posturing. There's nothing "special" or "unique" about you, and in fact, you're rather pathetic. You've turned to economic theory and abstract philosophy in order to make yourself feel superior to other people your age. You intellectualize everything in the hopes that you'll be able to alleviate the loneliness and chronic alienation you almost certainly feel every day. You attempt to use this forum as a flattering mirror, hoping that it will reflect back your phony image of uniqueness and omnipotence.

But you're not impressing anyone. Not one of us.

Get a life, kid. You're making me sick.

EDIT: To everyone else, I know it may be tempting to fight with the fat little fucker, but there's a sure-fire way to get rid of him:

Ignore him. Don't comment on anything he says. Pretend he never posted at all. He needs attention to live--if you cut it off, he'll shrivel up and die in about a day.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Jan 28th, 2004, 10:08 PM       
"You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake."
Pee Wee Herman is probably a spambot
Old Jan 28th, 2004, 10:10 PM       
OAO is unique, just like everyone else.

"Boy, me and my family sure are quoyed a lot in people's signatures"
-Max Burbank
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 06:57 AM       
OAO: Yup, I am absolutely as Middle Class as they come. But guess what? My family isn't rich and I work 3 jobs to survive. And for most normal human beings, working hard for a living makes you realise how much tougher it is for a lot of people who work as hard, or harder than you for a lot less money and a lot shittier conditions, who live in shittier housing etc.
You, like Vinth seem to be able to completely bypass that portion of the brain that allows you to feel any sympathy or particularly empathy for those around you who dont have the same opportunities that you take for granted, despite the fact as you have stated your family has been through hardship themselves.
In my humble opinion that means that right now you just aren't a very nice person, and you have a mild sociopathic tendency.
Unlike Vinth however, you are young enough to not necessarily turn into such a brainwashed, callous waste of space for the rest of your life.
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 04:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie
Quote:
I didn't say that my experience made my points any more valid. I just said that I had experience, which Burbank seemed to deny. Taking words out of context is one of your annoying traits.
You're right, your experience doesn't make your points more valid. Unfortunately, you saying that you don't value experience makes that particular argument with burbank a moot point. Why you waste time arguing moot points with Max is beyond me. Why would you even bother to bring up your parent's bankruptcy when your experiencing it means nothing to you, by your own reasoning? I guess when there's a snow day, it's only natural that a child would want to waste time.
Burbank acknowledges experience, so I had to cede my own beliefs for the purpose of getting anywhere in the argument.

At least I'm not an existentialist, Brandon. At least I'm not an existentialist.
The Center Square
Brandon is probably a spambot
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 07:12 PM       
Quote:
At least I'm not an existentialist, Brandon. At least I'm not an existentialist.
At least I'm not a weiner. At least I'm not a weiner.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 09:19 PM       
Quick! Someone post a fancy wordplay using a combination of 'ad hominem' and 'homosexual'. Be sure to use some french too.
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 10:02 PM       
Helm's an 'ad homo'. Hah! I snuck in with the surprise victory! What a coup!
Mocker

Old Jan 29th, 2004, 10:15 PM       
Would you like to 'trust your rod' inside my 'enochian orfice', then?
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 10:20 PM       
I'd really rather not. Beelzebub gets jealous, you know.
Mocker

Old Jan 29th, 2004, 10:25 PM       
Not even a small 'Crowlean threesome' with Proto and me?
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 10:30 PM       
I don't know if Proto's into the whole group scene. And I don't have the right ritual supplies for a Crowleyan threesome...my mom wouldn't buy me that crucifix dildo I wanted for Christmas..I mean Winter Solstice.
Mocker

Old Jan 29th, 2004, 10:38 PM       
Blast! I guess we'll just have to do with playing D&D in your basement, if your mom lets us hang out 'till late. I am 300 xp from making Grand Magus! I'll bring my Graveland CD!
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 10:57 PM       
I don't think I can make it to my parents' house anytime soon, though, I have a big orgy I need to go to this weekend to score some brownie points with my grotto master. I'm trying to gain another rank so I can have sex with bigger and more exciting men...I mean, demons.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jan 29th, 2004, 11:51 PM       
Dude! I saved up my allowance long enough to buy the Book of Erotic Fantasy, but I have to hide it from my mom!
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jan 30th, 2004, 01:20 PM       
D&D satanic sex orgy?? Dude I am SO there!!