Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 01:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Are they not muslim?
Probably not,

Mohammad Atta was labeled as a Muslim but if you did some research on the subject he had a CIA handler, was funded by the CIA, and loved to frequent bars and strip clubs.

Both against muslim ethics.

If you want I can do some research on the subject and make a thread about it? But I may not have enough time because I'm supposed to be banned by the 24th.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 01:28 PM       
I doubt that you are capable of such a feat regardless of the time frame.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 02:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
If you want I can do some research on the subject and make a thread about it? But I may not have enough time because I'm supposed to be banned by the 24th.
Oh man, you couldn't even get the date right. You really don't have a chance of avoiding that ban.

You know you can, right? All you have to do is cite something that backs up your claim that any amount of sodium fluoride is bad for you. That means no studies that show how "excessive" amounts of the stuff is bad for you.

I think it's a foregone conclusion. You've already stated that you have no interest in following the board rules for citations. I think you'll just post one last bit of righteous indignation, where you talk about how it's everyone else's fault that you can't find any evidence to support your position.

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 02:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Boogie
I think it's a foregone conclusion. You've already stated that you have no interest in following the board rules for citations. I think you'll just post one last bit of righteous indignation, where you talk about how it's everyone else's fault that you can't find any evidence to support your position.
Nah, I bet my money on "Coolie goes on a goatse rampage"
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 04:23 PM       
Jesus, coolie, why not point out the obvious coverups involving space aliens who have already visited the White House not once, not twice but several times already. And what about the hijack attempt foiled by Bat Boy?

At least that would have a little truthiness.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 04:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
Come off it! One as schooled in teh interwebs as you obviously are can't find one stinking piece of evidence to show that fluoride consumed at a level of 1ppm in water causes brain damage, mutations, liver and kidney failure, skeletal fluorosis, dogs and cats living together and mass hysteria?

All you've been asked to do is to cite an article, and summarize the findings, showing how they're self consistent with your position. Kind of like writing a term paper, but without the work.

You've been the one telling us to "Google it" - may I respectfully suggest you take your own advice?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 04:40 PM       
Its an imposable task as no one has tested at those levels. The smallest amount anyone has tested it at is 50 ppm.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 05:33 PM       
Well geez, then why even worry about it???

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 06:04 PM       
Quote:
Mohammad Atta was labeled as a Muslim but if you did some research on the subject he had a CIA handler, was funded by the CIA, and loved to frequent bars and strip clubs.

Both against muslim ethics.
what an idiot.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 09:43 PM       
^^^ yeah, it's not like he was trying to blend into western culture or anything.
Banned

Old Aug 20th, 2010, 11:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
^^^ yeah, it's not like he was trying to blend into western culture or anything.
He was a patsy.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Mohammed+Atta+Patsy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juzYGWdax44
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 02:35 AM       

You forgot the references page full of lmgtfy.com links

after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 07:13 AM       
Pentegarn, that might just be the best paper I've ever seen.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 05:55 PM       
tHIS IS ALSO THE PEDOPHILE THREAD NOW
Banned

Old Aug 21st, 2010, 11:43 PM       
WAIT. WAIT. WAIT.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Building+7
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 03:50 AM       
First off, we all know that Muslims had nothing to do with 9/11.

Are they [the hijakers] not muslim?

Probably not.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 04:21 AM       
now that coolie is gone i really wish i could talk to him about BUILDING SEVEN ;/
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 04:27 AM       
LET ME GOOGLE THAT FOR YOU, KAHL

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=LET+ME+GOOGLE+THAT+FOR+YOU

BANNED

Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 04:28 AM       
i mean i did that and read those links and i was like man i really wish coolie was here to give me some more links

or a list of links

or a link to a list of links
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 04:53 AM       
or a list of links to lists of links
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 06:27 AM       
yawn*
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 09:40 AM       
Hahaha.

But in all seriousness, I don't drink water that has fluoride in it. Fuck THAT.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 11:55 AM