Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 08:49 PM        Sarah Palin Asks New Yorkers to 'Refute' Mosque Construction Near Ground Zero
Quote:
Sarah Palin Asks New Yorkers to 'Refute' Mosque Construction Near Ground Zero

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/39441/

I know we're not always on the same page but I hope we can all come together on this and agree that this woman is a complete and utter imbecile.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 09:52 PM       
I wish I could refudiate the utter ineptification that she representates.
You may already be there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 11:06 PM       
Sarah Palin was the only one who suspected that we would have a problem with the russians.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 12:42 AM       
That stupid bitch, now we have to have the mosque whether we want it or not just to spite her.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 12:44 AM       
Sarah Palin thinks Spain is a city in Mexico.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 12:47 AM       
Sarah Palin blamed hurricane Katrina on the weather channel.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 12:48 AM       
Sarah Palin thinks a museum is a place where people keep thier dead.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 12:51 AM       
Sarah Palin is Polish.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 01:39 AM       
sarah palin thinks that "burqa" is a made-up word and that a kibbutz is a type of pretzel.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 03:15 AM       

YOU SHOULD ALL BE LUCKY SARAH PALIN DOESNT READ THIS THREAD CAUSE YOUD BE TOTALLY WEE WEE"D UP

DONt misunderESTIMAte HER
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 11:27 AM       
Sarah Palin makes Dan Quayle look like Albert Einstein.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 12:53 PM       
OH SNAP
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 04:06 PM       
I don't have strong feelings either way about the Cordoba Initiative putting a community center there. My impression so far has been that it's not really a mosque in any conventional sense of the word, and at any rate the characterization of the project by its detractors has been deliberately disingenuous. Is it a good idea in its own right? I can see things both ways, I guess.

In relation to the other post, I like to look at various multicultural urban centers in the medieval world as solid disproof of a lot of modern discussion's belief in an incompatibility of civilizations. Cordoba is certainly an interesting example that endured until it was shattered by the Christian King Ferdinand during the Reconquista, just as the first century of the Kingdom of Jerusalem was one that was broken by Saladin's jihad.

As for Sarah Palin, since I met Bill Ayers while living in his neighborhood I suppose she would classify me as someone who pals around with terrorists. Oops.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 04:22 PM       
Best idea I heard involving this alleged mosque is let them build it. Then have all the whites, blacks and mexicans hang out there super trashy style. Possibly have some pork eating. To the point that no muslim would even want to go there.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 08:21 PM       
The bottom line is that there is so much crazy shit in NYC that this should be a non issue. So many of the schools in that area have religious undertones and everybody there is some kind of ethnicity. This place isn't even at ground zero it's a half block away and it will probably be a restaruant in 5 years anyway.
BANNED

Old Jul 20th, 2010, 08:48 PM       
yea when i first read the stories they made it sound like it was at ground zero which i thought was a little fucked up, even if not through our own perspective but through the "terrorists" perspective. but yea its not even there ;/
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 08:56 AM       
Most mosques are better looking than most churches. I prefer mosques.

Even the Spanish tearing down the mosques in Cordoba and replacing them with Christian places of worship, still retained a lot of the style of the Muslim world. Muslim architecture beats Christian architecture 9 times out of 10 IMO.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 11:22 AM       
Even Russian Orthodox?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 08:14 AM       
Russian orthodox have a few that are really nice, but their interiors are generally pretty tacky. Not that I've ever, you know, been to one in Russia before.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 10:39 AM       
There are Russian Orthodox churches outside of Russia.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 01:12 PM       
Forget all that. Who changed Coolie's avatar? What mod did it? Cause I find it difficult to believe he is both funny and self deprecating enough to do that himself.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 01:14 PM       
My guess is it's the only mod that ever changes avatars around here. I could be wrong.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 02:42 PM       

bestiality avatars
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 03:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Forget all that. Who changed Coolie's avatar? What mod did it? Cause I find it difficult to believe he is both funny and self deprecating enough to do that himself.
THAT! WAS! AWESOME!