Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 05:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Giants get robbed by the Chargers. Or did they get mugged?

Geez, I thought they were good, too.
I say it's the coaching. 100+ yards in penalties and some questionable play calling are bad signs. This team should actually be better than last season. They have the talent.

Coughlin is a big discipline guy, so the penalties should have never happened.

He's starting to look like a tiny Andy Reid out there.
Mocker
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 05:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
If they fine the spectacular Ochocinco for that 'bribe' it will be rather insulting. I mean honestly, who thinks a single will bribe anyone? It was an obvious gag, and not at all intended to make refs look corrupt. That was not where Ochocinco was coming from. The whole 'maybe this will change your mind' and give em something insignificant is a classic gag.

I for one am glad to see the old fun loving Ochocinco back. The NFL is a better place with his shenanigans. The man is a freaking genius when it comes to on field antics when he is having fun.
Fining a man $10k for making a joke with a one dollar bill is an act of lunacy.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco View Post
He's starting to look like a tiny Andy Reid out there.
Just so long as he doesn't resemble a BIG Andy Reid.

BTW, that was a sucktastic Sunday night abortion. I didn't think one player could mean that much to a team, until I saw Moise Fokou. What an apt name for a linebacker who committed the equivalent of 140+ yards in pointless penalties.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:16 PM       
Quote:
Fining a man $10k for making a joke with a one dollar bill is an act of lunacy.
Have they actually fined him yet? I don't see it on ESPN, but that doesn't mean anything.

He WAS fined $10K for wearing the wrong color chin strap. Now THAT's a reason to lay the hammer down, and hard!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 09:37 AM       
If it had been anyone but Ochocinco it would have been a warning, however Goodell treats Ochocinco as his walking talking examample
Mocker
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 10:24 AM       
See, when I said $10k, I was just spouting a hypothetical. I didn't think they would really fine him like that because it would be nuts.

They actually fined him $20k
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 01:33 PM       
The commissioner's office is bound and determined to remove anything resembling "fun" out of professional football, and back in the bedroom, where it belongs.

Seriously, WTF?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 01:40 PM       
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4651092

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Anderson, NFL Exec. V.P. of Football Operations
The very appearance of impropriety is not acceptable. Your conduct was unprofessional and unbecoming an NFL player.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ochocinco
Barrack [sic] I've just been fined again, can we meet to set up a fun rule please. I can't go to mcdonalds for 2 weeks now.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 08:27 PM       
We all know AP will rush for at least a hundo on the Lions, but does anyone think he could go over 150? 200 perhaps? A lot of the media and local radio rubes are spouting huge numbers for AP.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 07:54 PM       
BENGALS BEAT THE DUMBASS STEELERS

fuck that jack ass heinz ward or how ever you spell that hybrids name
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 08:09 PM       
Boomer Esiason is smiling.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 10:08 PM       
The Bengals could make a serious run for repping the AFC in the Super Bowl this year.

Not that it matters, none of them are beating the Saints anyway.

And right now, the Pats are beating the Colts, so there might only be one undefeated left soon.
filthiest soap dish
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 02:28 AM       
Colts came back and won? How the hell...
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 05:26 AM       
Belichick massively fucked up. I'm sure he feels like shit. But I do still believe in him. Even great coaches make oddly bad decisions from time to time. He's lucky it wasn't the postseasons.
Mocker
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 09:04 AM       
He did fuck up, but it was not for going for it on 4th & 2. That was the right call.

It was his clock management and play calling that seemed messed up and cost them a few times last night. Pats fans should wonder about that.

Seriously, on 3 & 2, why not let Maroney or Faulk carry it? You can do that twice if you have to.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 11:06 AM       
And the Birds took a flyer on Michael Vick for some much needed red-zone improvement.

3 times inside the 10 - 9 points.

How's that working out?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 01:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
3 times inside the 10 - 9 points.

How's that working out?
Ask the Browns, they do it almost 100% of the time they are in the red zone.

When the Saints D is outscoring your teams O, then we'll talk bad redzone performance
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 01:08 PM       
Yeah, but the Eagles were supposed to be good.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 01:26 PM       
Fair enough.

How bout MJD's act?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl,202651

Not only does he not take the stat padding a TD would give him for the sake of team, he apologizes to his fantasy team owners for doing so.

So we have a pro athlete, that cares about team first, and cares about how what he does effects his fans....

Haven't seen that sort of class in pro sports in years.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 11:47 PM       
Quote:
He did fuck up, but it was not for going for it on 4th & 2. That was the right call.

It was his clock management and play calling that seemed messed up and cost them a few times last night. Pats fans should wonder about that.

Seriously, on 3 & 2, why not let Maroney or Faulk carry it? You can do that twice if you have to.
thats what i meant, unusually poor time management and use of time-outs by belichick. i understand why he gambled to go for it on 4th and 2 but i disagree with the decision. when the ball was at new england's 28, the risk was too high especially against a good defensive team. i wouldnt have a problem with the decision if the ball was at between new england's 45 to the goal line. they should've punted and belichick should've had some confidence in the defense squad to shut them down. i read that the patriots defense was too gassed at the point which influenced belichick's decision to stay with the offense. it's all over now and it's another chapter added to the boston sports moment of total fuck ups.
Mocker
Old Nov 17th, 2009, 03:44 PM       
So, he should have confidence in his defense to shut down possibly the greatest QB of all time, but not in his highly touted offense to pick up 2 yards?

Keep in mind, the NE defense was gassed and surrendered 300 yards and 2 TDs to Manning at that point. Not to mention 92 yards and a TD on the ground.

Tom Brady before that play had 375 yards, 3 TDs. the running backs had 110 yards and 1 TD. The Colts defense looked every bit as gassed as the Pats.

I don't think it would have been a terrible call to punt, but I think going for it was a slightly better idea.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2009, 04:28 PM       
Head coach of the Bills Dick Jauron was fired today. I really don't think we'll be any better or worse off though.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 17th, 2009, 08:48 PM       
And Mangina coaches onward and downward....
filthiest soap dish
Old Nov 17th, 2009, 10:53 PM       
Browns have the best offense