Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 08:50 PM        GUESS WHAT I'M DOING, SAM

GOING TO PAX

Hoho

Last edited by Fathom Zero : Apr 25th, 2010 at 07:03 AM.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 11:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post

GETTING LAID BY A WOMAN

Hoho

Last edited by Sam : Apr 25th, 2010 at 01:10 PM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 11:29 PM       
HAHA THAT'S A GOOD ONE MILK SHOT OUT OF MY NOSE
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 06:24 AM       
Nice.

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 07:03 AM       
Beat you at your own game, chief.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 8th, 2010, 05:36 PM       
too bad it doesn't qualify for the $100 university discount

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 8th, 2010, 05:56 PM       
Shame, that. Worth it anyway, I guarantee. I've written two papers on it already and I'm typing on it at this moment.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 8th, 2010, 08:56 PM       
i dunno, i toyed around with one and i wasn't impressed. it's literally just a giant iphone without the phone or the camera, right?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2010, 08:57 PM       
HOW STUPID.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 8th, 2010, 09:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
i dunno, i toyed around with one and i wasn't impressed. it's literally just a giant iphone without the phone or the camera, right?
It's a giant iPod Touch. But I'm surprised how much that changes things. But do what you want, I'm fucking happy.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 9th, 2010, 04:08 AM       
Where is the keyboard? On the back?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 9th, 2010, 09:50 AM       
It's a software keyboard.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2010, 10:42 AM       
Hey guys I found a really funny flash game.... oh sorry
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 9th, 2010, 11:08 AM       
Were you being sarcastic about shitty flash games or the iPad's lack of flash? I can't tell.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2010, 11:51 AM       
Apple products steal your sarcasm detector vibes and turn you into an asspie.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old May 9th, 2010, 12:18 PM       
I bet you having lots of fun downloding apps from the "Apple Store tm" and downloading and playing your favorite mp3s. Tell me do you play mp3s and just sit there and stare at it while it plays?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old May 9th, 2010, 12:20 PM       
Do you use it while jogging and wave it around yelling "look at me! I'm trendy!".
hAS RUG-BURN
Old May 9th, 2010, 12:21 PM       
Do you have any E-novel? Do you enjoy reading e-novels?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old May 9th, 2010, 12:21 PM       
Have you dropped it yet?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old May 9th, 2010, 12:24 PM       
I bet you BLOG with it all the time. I bet you sit naked on a piillow cross legged with it resting on your genitals and BLOG about fresh coffe and the latest japenese cartoon you got from netflix..
hAS RUG-BURN
Old May 9th, 2010, 12:26 PM       
Do you "sync" it with your iMac to update all those important contacts you have?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old May 9th, 2010, 12:28 PM       
Is the screen all covered in dorito grease yet?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 9th, 2010, 12:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
I bet you having lots of fun downloding apps from the "Apple Store tm" and downloading and playing your favorite mp3s. Tell me do you play mp3s and just sit there and stare at it while it plays?
Yes and no.
Quote:
Do you use it while jogging and wave it around yelling "look at me! I'm trendy!".
No.
Quote:
Do you have any E-novel? Do you enjoy reading e-novels?
Yes.
Quote:
Have you dropped it yet?
Yes.
Quote:
I bet you BLOG with it all the time. I bet you sit naked on a piillow cross legged with it resting on your genitals and BLOG about fresh coffe and the latest japenese cartoon you got from netflix..
No. And there are no Japanese cartoons on Netflix.
Quote:
Do you "sync" it with your iMac to update all those important contacts you have?
No. I've already got an address book.
Quote:
Is the screen all covered in dorito grease yet?
I don't eat Doritos and you can just wipe it off easily if there was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Apple products steal your sarcasm detector vibes and turn you into an asspie.
Yes.

It's weird 'cause they're not that popular yet. I guess that's how the iPhone was, too. But I really can't see it being popular with most people.
Mocker
Old May 9th, 2010, 01:04 PM       
it's great that you enjoy your investment, the ipad is the best for what it does right now.
that wont change for a long time; there's no end in sight for those of us waiting on the slate with windows 7

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
hAS RUG-BURN
Old May 9th, 2010, 01:16 PM       
Theres been windows tablets for years now, there just not as shiny as the ipad so nobody notices them.