Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 01:13 PM       
I'm being serious, I filled out the fucking thing at at the very end they ask and being separated is not allowed.

Faggots
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 02:21 PM       
YOU ALREADY BLEW YOUR CHANCE
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 09:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I'm being serious, I filled out the fucking thing at at the very end they ask and being separated is not allowed.

Faggots
That's a major difference of degree. I thought you were being deliberately silly when you said married. Separated, while technically married, is still in my eyes considered available, so yes, fuck eHarmony.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 07:27 PM       
I was rejected by eharmony years ago.

I guess they showed me.
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 01:22 PM       
My friend introduced me to OKcupid a little while ago. It's an nice little dating site. I've been on a few dates through it and they haven't been too horrible. Problem is the process in meeting someone is way too long.

You talk, talk, talk, text message, text message, real phone conversation, then meet. ..........then find out she ain't your type and move on to the next internet profile.

I'd rather just get drunk, take off my shirt, and start yelling "I'm THE ALPHA MALE, MATE WITH ME!", I'm sure that would work 20-30 percent of the time.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 05:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
You talk, talk, talk, text message, text message, real phone conversation, then meet. ..........then find out she ain't your type and move on to the next internet profile.
Yeah, that's about how it goes.

I would also blog it up there a lot back in the day. But as I said, all my webfriends went away so I stopped doing anything there.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:20 AM       
Ok, who made the joke account in my name?

And have you had any good offers?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:29 AM       
link please
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:49 AM       
Quote:
link please
this
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 06:43 AM       
Well it turns out it was a long time ago by one of my hilarious mates. They used a photo I have also posted here so that's why I assumed.
Banned

Old Apr 27th, 2010, 08:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Well it turns out it was a long time ago by one of my hilarious mates. They used a photo I have also posted here so that's why I assumed.
That's funny, I wish they would of used your Rik Mihal avatar instead. That thing is great.

How's he doing by the way? Did he ever get over that motor accident?
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 09:06 AM       
They probably wouldn't have used my avatar here since they are my friends in real life rather than ones from i-mockery where I have no friends.

And no, not really, unfortunately.
Banned

Old Apr 27th, 2010, 09:12 AM       
Quote:
And no, not really, unfortunately.
Dam, well, I hope he gets better soon. I need more Lord FlashHeart!
Banned
Zaderevom is probably a spambot
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 10:27 AM        I started an OK Cupid account
I posted the link so people like Alias and MesserSchmidt and Yeti and the legitimate motorcycle crew could join a new community, its not your playground ok...If I posted this in off topic I would have expected this shit, but not here.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 12:04 PM       
Why so angry Spambot?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 11:23 PM       
I WANT IN ON THE FUCKING LEGITIMATE MOTORCYCLE CREW.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 12:17 AM       
Dammit, he's exposed our secret chopper forum.

MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 12:50 AM       
Quote:
Why so angry Spambot?

I concur

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 08:04 PM       
Quote:
i-mockery where I have no friends.

Old Jul 5th, 2010, 09:08 AM       
I figure I'll keep my failures to this thread rather than clutter up any other one.

So I was catching the bus today and I saw an absolutely gorgeous girl get on and sit in front of me. I had my camera with me, so I imagined that it would be a really good idea to tell her that she was so beautiful that I have to take her picture, like it would compliment her and show me off as being a cool photographer at the same time. I told myself that if we got off at the same stop then I would go through with it.

Well, we did get off at the same stop, and I went up to her and stammered out "Uh, excuse me miss, can I take your photo?" and she decided to ruin everything and ask "Why?" with a puzzled expression on her face. I froze for a little bit, then managed to quickly think up the brilliant line that I was an amateur photographer, and I needed to "build my portfolio" This seemed to work, and she looked pretty happy to oblige my request. I wont post pictures but she looks like Lilly Allen, and has obviously styled herself after her as well.

After I took her picture she started talking to me; asking me if I went to uni, what I was doing etc. Things were looking good and after a little bit she said she had to go, told me that next time I see her I should say hello, and we said goodbye.

I was so pleased with myself that I didn't realise until a few minutes later that YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GET HER NUMBER OR IT DOESN'T COUNT FOR SHIT. I WILL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN.

Later on I was catching the bus home (buses are great for meeting women, since they are forced to sit near you sometimes) and whilst waiting at the stop and listening to music I turned around to discover that a young lady had been talking to me and thinking that I could hear her. I was obviously oblivious, but she was talking to me about Hobart (tourist.. god knows why you would come to Hobart). When I took my headphones off she asked me what time the bus was coming, and I went and checked the timetable for her. She looked a bit young for me so I wasn't really interested, plus she looked like she was some sort of Jesus lover. Also a equine enthusiast but I wouldn't hold that against anyone. I couldn't be bothered working out the timetable so I guessed that her bus would come in 15 minutes, which, thank christ because she kept talking to me, it did. She made some joke about her spare change being shrapnel and I forgot to laugh, but she kept at it and I realised that girls are only interested in me when I have no interest in them.

As we were getting on I knew she was going to sit next to me, so I did the chivalrous thing and allowed her in front of me in the line, so I could sit away from her. I felt bad, but my face was sore from smiling.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 05:30 PM       
Jeez save some for the rest of us, you smooth operator.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 06:00 PM       
Quote:
I realised that girls are only interested in me when I have no interest in them.

THERES YOUR EDGE BUDDY. JUST WALK UP TO A GIRL AND BE LIKE, "FUCK YOU! I DONT FUCKING NEED YOU" and they'll throw themselves all over you
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 10:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
Jeez save some for the rest of us, you smooth operator.
Says the guy that just got back from a troplical paradise surrounded by women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahl
THERES YOUR EDGE BUDDY. JUST WALK UP TO A GIRL AND BE LIKE, "FUCK YOU! I DONT FUCKING NEED YOU" and they'll throw themselves all over you
Well "PLEASE, PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE, PLEASE I NEED YOU" doesn't seem to work, so I might give this a shot.