Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 03:54 PM        i-mock cookbook??
there should be a stickie thread in the fourm where people can post there best recipies!

Fake Thai Ramen
Use the "oriental" flavor. You'll also need:
peanut butter
dried ginger, garlic, and crushed red pepper ("Pizza Pepper Packet")
a veg or two (I like green beans; matchstick carrots would also be good)

Cook the noodles and veg in water the usual 3 minutes. Drain almost all the water from the pan. Mix the ramen flavor packet and the dried spices in the wet part of the pan, and distribute among the noodles. Add a big spoonful of peanut butter and sort of melt/toss it throughout the noodles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 05:52 PM       
Last Minute Party Hotwings

Rub:
Paprika
Chili Powder
Creole Seasoning
Spike

Sauce:
Stubb's Barbeque Sauce
Marion-Berry Chipotle Sauce
Tiger Sauce

Mix the rub, and liberally apply it to the meat. Slather on the sauce mix while grilling.

Grisly Gus' Coconut Rum Pork Chops

Brown Sugar
Coarse salt
Maple Syrup
Coconut Rum

Make the coconut brine, and use it to fill a deep baking dish about a third of the way up, put in the pork chops, then bake.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 10:15 PM       
For some delicious sandwich ideas (such as the MILHOUSE SANDWICH and Gadzook's DANNY TANNER SANDWICH, to name a couple) please mosey on over to the What's in your sandwich? thread! :D

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 10:21 PM       
how to make delicous shredded meat!:

boil it for two-three hours in broth or boulion!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 02:51 AM       
also i think mexican restaurant rice is made as it appears with sweet corn bread in it. I just discovered this today while eatting mexican food.
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Nov 23rd, 2006, 09:18 AM       
oh man i gotta apologize for my recipe in that sandwich thread, it was a reference to the time i had a nervous breakdown in front of my third grade class after a nothing goes right everything goes wrong sandwich demonstration

see our teacher told us to create detailed instructions (kinda like whaat you'd do for an ESL person) for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, leaving no detail to spare, and well, she holds up a paper that looks like mine but has no name on it (i forgot my name a lot sue me) and it was a complete mess of instructions and the jelly fell on the floor and oh man

sorry abpout that
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 27th, 2006, 05:43 AM       
peanut butter and jelly deluxe

2 slices bread
that smuckers strawberry goober stuff like 3 table spoons (grape may be substituted)
some doritos
1 pepsi can?

add goober to bread and place bread ontop, enjoy
Forum Virgin
AngryTinyMan is probably a spambot
Old Nov 27th, 2006, 05:51 PM       
Well, there was that illustrated recipe I presented in the yakisoba thread. I suppose that would count: http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.php?p=443687#443687
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Nov 28th, 2006, 09:56 AM       
lol @ mradventure. repressed memories.

my son's english teacher set up a table with all the ingredients and had volunteers tell her what to do to make the sandwich. if they left out a step, she did too. he said she and the room were smeared all over with peanut butter and jelly. i thought it sounded very fun and creative, but way too messy for my tastes.

plus, i can't stand the thought of peanut butter and jelly smooshed together. yuck.
Banned
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 02:06 AM       
i should of read this thread first b4 i made my recipe
BANNED

Old Dec 7th, 2006, 01:23 PM       
do you ever read threads before you post? JUST OUT OF CURIOUSITY NOOB THREE.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 03:10 PM       
COOKIES RECIPE
Dry mix:
2c white flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1c quick oats

mix together in a bowl

wet mix:
2 sticks butter (room temperature or put in microwave for 10-20 seconds)
3/4c brown sugar
3/4c white(granulated) sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract

mix together in different bowl, then add

2 eggs
2 tbsp milk

and mix some more

then put the dry mix in and mix until your arm falls off
then put in a bag of chocolate chips and mix until your OTHER arm falls off
then put in a cup of crushed walnuts if you're not ALLERGIC (you baby)

put by tablespoon or teaspoon or w/e size of spoon you want idk on a cookie sheet

put in preheated 375 degree oven (THATS 190 CELSIOUS FOR YOU CANNUCKS) for about 11-12 minutes, less if you want soft cookies

cool on a plate or a rack if you got one

eat em
BANNED

Old Dec 7th, 2006, 06:48 PM       
the secret to baking cookies is not sifting the flour (or so they say)
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 07:02 PM       
it depends on what kind of cookie i guess

i prefer the secret of not substituting margarine for butter no matter how much cheaper it is
BANNED

Old Dec 7th, 2006, 09:57 PM       
margarine is for gay people anyway that have butt sex with it.

I want to post a french bread recipe here soon because it's so easy, like four ingredients and it's pretty good to just bake along side of a roast or something.
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 03:40 AM       
i made some BOMB ass shit this weekend, and what i made it out of it fits my budget great

FUCK CITY PASTA

pasta (how ever much you want)
shit sauce....
2 1/2 cups milk or water
1/4 cup catch-up
1 tablespoon of mustard
1 tablespoon of season or garlic or onion or whatever salt

boil pasta

put all the other shit in a pan and bring to a boil, stir it every once in a wile, wait till it gets thick, add pasta, and fucking holy shit its good

FUCK CITY MAC AND CHEESE

just add the cheese shit to the shit sauce, also 1 tablespoon on sour creem if you gots it

FUCK CITY COW HELPER

same thing but brown the hamburger first, drain, then add the shit for the shit sauce, bring to boil, then add pasta

TEXAS STYLE
change the mustard with BBQ sauce

MEX STYLE
chanve the mustard with taco bell or del taco sauce

just remember you can change the mustard with just about any kind of con-dom-mint, but i have only tried the BBQ sauce. but im sure if you eat a lot of fast food, and keep all the shit they put in the bag, then you should have the shit you need!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.
Banned
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 05:06 AM       
dude eat shit on your own time don't post about your secret fecal recipes here either plz