Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2006, 08:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero
So, it's only MORALLY wrong if someone sees you?
No, it's only morally wrong if you get caught. Then it's an outright sin.
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2006, 08:55 PM       
I see nothing wrong with recording songs from the radio. I still see file sharing as morally wrong.

One thing that really pisses me off about file sharing is when roommates take up all the internet bandwidth, so I can't even check my email or post on I-mockery because of them.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2006, 09:09 PM       
How is file sharing different from taping it from the radio? Both are free, and in no way prevent other people from buying the song or cd.
Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2006, 09:30 PM       
I'm a terrible criminal athiest, though
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2006, 10:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussoNWM
I see nothing wrong with recording songs from the radio. I still see file sharing as morally wrong.

One thing that really pisses me off about file sharing is when roommates take up all the internet bandwidth, so I can't even check my email or post on I-mockery because of them.
When did you turn into such a little pussy?

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 01:33 AM       
the word moral means custom usage or conduct while ethics means habit so you guys have bad habits of theft from stealing online so you're immoral it doesn't matter if someone sees you geez
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 06:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid
When did you turn into such a little pussy?
I guess what happened is that I started making money, so I no longer felt the need to steal electronic media.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 07:04 AM       
I'm a "Try before you buy" kind of dude, and I DO buy... if it's worth my money.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 10:53 AM       
Fathom, stop trying to be such a model citizen. Just steal the shit for Zeus' sake.
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 12:11 PM       
How do you differentiate yourself from the rest of the scum in the cesspool that is humanity unless you hold some sort of morals and standards for behaviour?
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 12:23 PM       
Whoops, double post.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 04:33 PM       
And they both suck. Also, I'm pretty sure me downloading a video game isn't the same as a thug stealing an old lady's purse...and if it is, oh well. I don't feel any guilt over it :D

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 04:36 PM       
Some stuff I keep, others I will buy because it's just so awesome and I'm a collector. The bad part is that I'm a collector and broke most of the time.

Oh, and I have stolen things before. Pah. I don't care for it much. I feel better behind my monitor and the false comfort of anonymity that it gives me.