Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 01:40 AM       
You just want me to yourself.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 01:41 AM       
I am not playing that game anymore.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 01:45 AM       
Maybe the other guy really is gay?
Oozes machismo
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 01:45 AM       

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 01:46 AM       
Shit, Pacman got ahold of some crack and is speed posting.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 02:00 AM       
You can do better than Jeanette, P-M. That ass is crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Maybe the other guy really is gay?
Not as far as his girlfriend is concerned.

She was annoyed at the guy's behaviour, so I switched to hitting on her & that made her feel so sick that she told her bf to carry on.

I HATE MY LIFE I HOPE I GET SOME BALLS AND KILL MY SELF

Haha, goodtimes.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 02:16 AM       
The fun never stops!
Oozes machismo
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 02:17 AM       
It wasn't crack, Tadao. I only do power cocaine. Crack is whack!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 03:00 AM       
Thank god, I hate t when black people get crack lips.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 03:36 AM       
I have to take my fucking piece of shit car to get fixed again tomorrow. The D/S rear turn signal doesn't work at all and the D/S front turn signal blinks twice as fast. Fucking sick of the shit.

If it wasn't for the warranty I'd belt someone at the dealerships lip open with a haymaker.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 07:16 AM       
Did there used to be a food forum here? I think I remember one but I could've been a dream.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 07:25 AM       
I remember the first time I saw a real-life crack whore.

It was outside a fast-food place in Detroit; I needed to go to the bathroom badbad and there was a huge delay getting across the bridge to Ontario.

It was a horrible area.

I came out of the bathroom and there was this spindly lady right outside. She looked exactly...and I mean EXACTLY...like the Dave Chappelle character. White lips and everything, all scratching herself....nasty.

I remember thinking "Wow, a real crack whore!"

And then I got out of there and into Windsor and checked into a hotel and took a hot shower with lots of soap.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 07:28 AM       
MM, yeah it was Ska and Food I think.

Kitsa, I was homeless in San Francisco for a little while and I stayed at shelters. I saw that everyday, It was the strangest looking thing, people think Dave is overdoing it, but it is exactly how it is huh?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 07:34 AM       
Yeah.

My medschool was in downtown Gary, Indiana. GARY, INDIANA.

It was a thin slice of hell getting there. When you come down the main drag toward campus, it was an absolute nightmare. People there just think differently from most people.

I saw lots of whores, crack and otherwise, and some pimps. They used our library to come in off the street and go #2 One was cleaning up in the sink.

One time we were at a stoplight and a bunch of Nation of Islam guys came over and started pounding on our car window. I'm not sure what we did wrong, but it was scary.

I want to stress it wasn't a black-white thing...it's just that people in Gary have a different way of looking at things. Not a very positive outlook, let's just say that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 07:52 AM       
I used to live near there around 1988. Bourbon, IN

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=41....2=gary%2C%20in
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 11:22 AM       
lol, CiG's camwhore pic got removed from Photobucket for breaking their terms of service. It's a shame more "post your picture here" images aren't that obscene.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 11:23 AM       
LOL tadao, that sucks.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 11:30 AM       
I just managed to spend 95% of this month's pay in 2 hours.

Rent, Grocery Store, Vet, Insurance Premium.

Gone.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 12:04 PM       
Nothing was showing in that picture dammit!
I HAD CLOTHES ON!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 12:09 PM       
For what it's worth, I thought it was a DAMNED FINE PICTURE!, despite what the photobucket police thought.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 12:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I just managed to spend 95% of this month's pay in 2 hours.
Me also, except sometimes it takes less than 2 hours. On-line banking is wonderful for bill-paying, yet sucks for saving.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 12:12 PM       
For Cig
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRLRC0Yd0K8
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 12:12 PM       
I'm having a test tomorrow, I think I should study :/
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 12:38 PM       
Instead of studying you should just enter class tomorrow smug and with your chest puffed out so that everyone else will be intimidated

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 12:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I LOVE UFO!!!!
:D

I'm glad yall enjoyed the pictures, even if they weren't for yall.

I'm sorry Kitsa
Bills suck. But you have a place to live for another month. That's good right?