Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Zombie Basher
Dr. Octogonopus is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 11:01 PM       
I got stuck on that part too.
Having a laggy crappy comp didn't help.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 11:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
The controls for that RC Helicoptor mission were so bad that I thought I'd never be able to finish it
That part took me three months to get through. Fuck the helicopter, I wanted to just shoot the barrells.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 03:22 AM       
Picked up Portal today
Madface is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 10:14 AM       
I'm playing RE4...and I can't help but notice that the rocket launcher is like the deus ex machina for every boss fight. I mean i got powned by the two gigantes in the underground steel mill or whatever the fuck but as soon as I pulled the rocket launcher the bastard died before I could change weapons.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 11:14 AM       
only weenies use the rocket launcher. Get a Red 9 or something.
El Mago Norrea
MadballChibcha is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 11:42 AM       
Rght now I´m on Ninja Gaiden Black, and having a little SMB 2 and 3 just for nostagia value.
Random quote: "In 80 movies I've died 24 times - electrocuted twice, hanged twice. I've been knifed, committed suicide, died in accidents, but never a natural death. Anyway, I don't think death is natural."

Alexandre in "Day for Night"
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 12:14 PM       
I'm playing some Arcanum again, and since I for once tried to be a magick user, I am once again reminded how much magic sucks in this game early on. Especially if you wanna play in character, and as a good half-elven mage, I just don't think it's appropriate if I learn necromantic spells, which means I can't get Harm, which furthermore means I need to get stone throw, which sucks. So offensively I am fucked, defensively I am fucked, and I can only cast about 4 stone throws before I'm out of fatigue, which might kill a thug, if I'm lucky.

Being a half-ogre fighter is so much easier, but it just gets old fast. And I've been a molotov-slinging, bullet-flinging technologist so often before, and a thief too, so this was kinda my last option. Magic is just unbalanced in this game.

I'm just totally reliant on my companions, which is really lame. They do all the work, while all I can do is fall over from exhaustion after a few spells. Crap.
He speaks truth!
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 07:44 AM       
I decided I'd try Twin Snakes out to see what that guy was all about. Turns out I love the game.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 10:07 AM       
i just beat portal, wooooo
Acrid Cloudburst
Forte is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 10:43 AM       
I just started playing portal lol
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 05:22 PM       
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hour Glass for DS. I really enjoy it so far except having to constantly journey back to the Ocean King Temple.

I am also playing Super Smash Bros Brawl whenever I can get someone to come over and play.
Space Warrior
Niolani is probably a spambot
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 01:34 AM       
I'm playing Metroid Prime Hunters and Phamtom Hourglass on my new DS console. And I agree with Ant10708, it always annoying to always go back on the Ocean King temple. You always have to do it quickly before the sand of time run out of the hourglass. Most annoying parts of the game.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 03:08 PM       
stitchfan626 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 12:41 AM       
on the DS, Pokemon Diamond (got Dialga yesterday). and on the PS2, Forgotten Worlds, Final Fight, and SF2: CE via Capcom Classics Collection 1
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 04:25 AM       
"The world ends with you". Wonderful game.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 22nd, 2008, 07:15 PM       
My newly purchased Nintendo 64.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2008, 08:31 PM       
My friend is giving me every one of his video games, including N64, Gamecube, PS2 and fifty games. He says he has every game he needs on his kickass emulatin' computer.
Level 29 ♂
Old Apr 22nd, 2008, 08:32 PM       
give him my shipping info
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2008, 08:34 PM       
Phat chance of that, bro-dawg.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 22nd, 2008, 09:32 PM       
Tonight I went into the local game store looking for cheap n64 games. Instead I found a Sega Saturn for 20 bucks as well as a few games including Nights. My months long search is over.
Level 29 ♂
Old Apr 22nd, 2008, 09:59 PM       
What the fuck

Everybody gets good deals but me :[
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2008, 10:07 PM       
I can't find a Wii anywhere

I went to Blockbuster this afternoon and they had signs in the windows saying they were in stock. They told me they sold them all in two days

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 22nd, 2008, 10:09 PM       
In GTA:SA if you put the car lifting magnet onto a car, deploy the cable as much as it will go then get into the car & drive away, the car will swing into the air. I am doing this while imagining that I am Willie & doing it for real.

Maybe including lit fireworks.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2008, 10:15 PM       
Just started playing Twilight Princess for Wii. I didn't think I was going to like it but love it now. I just don't like how they mirrored the game to make Link right-handed.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 03:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I can't find a Wii anywhere

I went to Blockbuster this afternoon and they had signs in the windows saying they were in stock. They told me they sold them all in two days
Why do you want one so badly?

That was very funny. Well done.