Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:53 PM       
and then Mrs. White gets pissed and finds a machine gun, attaches it to the baby's cart, hooks up the cripple with shotgun crutches and hunts down Jesse.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:55 PM       
Anyone can write better than the ongoing series of wrap up - drama - cliff hangers.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:57 PM       
needs more atms dropping on people's heads
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 03:15 PM       
agreed
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 05:37 PM       
They should have had dexter kill the breaking bad guy. No one would have seen that coming.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 06:57 PM       
That Dexter incest cliffhanger was fucking awkward. Or awkward fucking, depending on how you look at it.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 08:20 PM       
A friend just texted me from the Pawn Stars pawn shop to tell me they have a line to get in, and a bouncer, and that it's like trying to get into a nightclub.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 08:29 PM       
yerp

sometimes they wont even let you in if you dont want to buy something/have something to sell
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 08:30 PM       
bizarre.

This reality show culture, man. Pawnshops used to be like the grease stains of consumerism, now people fight to get in the doors because the pawnbrokers are freakin' celebrities.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 10:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
A friend just texted me from the Pawn Stars pawn shop to tell me they have a line to get in, and a bouncer, and that it's like trying to get into a nightclub.
Yeah, fuck that line. We were going to hit it up while in vegas but decided drinking whiskey and eating cheeseburgers with kahl was more important.
BANNED

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 11:04 PM       
hell yea that was a fun night

remember that fat girl when i was playing pool she started groping the pool stick like it was my cock
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 01:30 PM       
Hahaha yeah. She was all about it.
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 02:00 AM       
I'm watching world champion quarter final of darts. Not sure if this should go in television or sports section our fucking neither because watching others play darts sucks.

Playing 501, when people get 180 points from hitting trip 20's people in the crowd hold up 180 signs then twirl like a helicopter.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 08:18 AM       
John 3:16
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 03:38 PM       
I thoroughly enjoyed all 10 episodes of the show "Comedy Bang! Bang!". It's a comedy talk show but with some really weird shit going on in it.
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 10:31 PM       
That show is really good. Its so funny they banged it twice.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 12:32 PM       
I would also accept, "It's the show so funny, they banged it twice!"
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 10:02 PM       
I didn't know it was a TV show. I'm a big fan of the podcast.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 10:56 PM       
actually had a discussion about that show last night. did you see the one where the 35 year old black guy wonders what it would be like to never have been born. Then it cuts to a scene where hes still a 35 year old black guy living inside his mothers womb because he was never born. but he's still got his afro and a t-shirt and shit.

My question about that was would he still be a 35 year old black guy inside his moms womb? Usually african children are born pink/gray just like any other race but after a few days their pigmentation starts to darken.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 12:21 AM       
He didn't have a shirt on. At least from what I remember he was shirtless. And I have no idea about black babies skin pigmentation before born, but I would imagine the funnyness that them being white at first probably leads to. Shouts of "Thats not my baby! He WHITE!" and such.
BANNED

Old Aug 24th, 2012, 02:19 AM       
that scene from leprechaun in the hood where he gets the pot of gold in his stomach always scared the shit out of me probly cause i saw it when i was 8 but this is somehow worse
i hope her womb doesn't get tore open by an afro pick
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 04:55 PM       
Sifl & Olly are back with an internet show!
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 08:34 AM       
Finally got around to watching the Christmas ep of Always Sunny. Pleased to see David Huddleston again, can't get DeVito's wriggling naked body out of my retinas and the rest was kind of rollercoastery.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 02:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Finally got around to watching the Christmas ep of Always Sunny. Pleased to see David Huddleston again, can't get DeVito's wriggling naked body out of my retinas and the rest was kind of rollercoastery.
One of my favorite episodes.

Just watched all the seven seasons. I thought seasons 3-5 were the best ones, but I didn't hate the last two. There were a bunch of kinda shitty episodes and I really hated the beginning of season 7, where they replaced jokes and witty dialogue with disgusting crap. The Jersey Shore episode was a good example of this. Could've lived without seeing two homeless guys in midst of anal pleasures. On the plus side, season 7 had on of the best episodes of the whole show, "Chardee McDennis: The Game of Games".

Looking forward to season 8, which starts next week if I remember correctly.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 04:03 AM       
I really dislike the new seasons. Anything after the crimmus episode is downhill. The chardee mcdennis and the halloween episode from last seen were the only chuckleworthy things to come from it though.