Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Location: The ninth level of HELL all hail lucifer lord of ducklings
SenorSalsa is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 12:13 AM        My mom, dad's, and I's sexual encounter.
I am 14, my dad is 48 and my mom is 45. One day i had to mow the lawn, and i was in the back yard going back and forth down the lawn and I see my mom and dad staring at me through the window and looking worried and giggling at the same time. so i finish the back yard and im gonna go work on the front yard and get an iced tea becaue im sweating like that cop in Resevuar Dogs who gets his ear chopped off by Mr. Blonde. So i get the iced tea and am half way through with the front lawn and i have a really bad case of ball chap and my mom comes out wearing a really short skirt which looks hideous because she ways about 245+ pounds and she pushes me over and pulls down my athletic shorts and starts banging my flacid dick against her tongue. Now its getting really hard and she is squating over while my back is on the push-along lawnmower and fingering herself choking on my dick which is now causing her to vomit up my semen because it triggered a gag reflex when it shot into the back of her throat. I am using the gas cap to analy pleasure myself and all of the sudden my dad comes out in the nude wearing a fez hat and smoking a cigar. now by seing my dad's semi hard cock i start spewing all over my moms face who starts spraying mung all over the grass. (keep in mind that this is the middle of the day in the front yard). Now my dad who is a very passionate massochist/sadomasochist wastes no time getting to the pain and stabs my mom in the thighs with one of those little flower shovles. My mom crys out in pain and punches my dad in the stomach and he cums on her stomach just like i think about doing to the Olsen twins. So we are all having sex on the lawnmower and we are covered in reproductive juces and i am very uncomfortable because i am on the bottom and all of their weight is on top of me. My dad is dangling his balls over the whirrling blades of the lawnmower while my mom is hitting him on the sholders to try to make him squat to cut off his balls while i have my arms and legs wrapped around my moms chest and am doing her in the butt, but im not really humping im just kind of pathetically convulsing while i keep shooting into her anus and feeling my dads fingers against my dick while his fingers are in her vagina. So my dad whips out this silver pistol and shoots my mom in the corroted artory and she is on the ground screaming in agony and bleeding to death while me and my dad are spewing cum on eachother. So now my mom is dead and its just me and my dad. he gives me the pistol and told me to shoot him in the thighs and i do. on the fleshy inside of the thighs and it made a sound like hitting raw steak with a spoon. so my dad passes out and i call the ambulence and piss on him so the police think my mom and him were having sex so i wouldent have to go to the hospital where my doll Mr.Livingston visits me. i wish he would leave me alone.