Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 30th, 2003, 05:17 PM        CATHOLIC SAMURAI WRITES SELF VALENTINE
VIncey poo, who claims over and over not to care what I think, posted an article on his site that begins:

"There have been many battles over the years, but none more stupid than yours truly vs I-Mockery's resident geezer, MBurbank! I decided to dig up a bit of dirt on Burbank and compare the two of us. I do this out of humor, because everyone will get a kick out of this."

His detective work leaves something to be desired, since beyond calling me I-Mockery's resident geezer, which I rather like, pointing out over and over that I'm a jew (suprise!) and mentioning I work at a museum, he gets everything else wrong. Sad, because you can find out quite a bit about me on the internet but typical because he's a very lazy writer. He bills at as a 'comparison' between us. It's very, very sad, as the only folks who will have any context will be those visiting CS from I-mockery. WITH context it falls very short of being funny. WITHOUT context it's just a self written Valentine. I encourage you to read it.
http://catholicsamurai.netfirms.com/

Interestingly, In his description of himself, he admits he has trouble putting sentences together.
Vibecrewangel is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2003, 05:25 PM        Damn
Max, I didn't know you were a "Homersexual"
Old Apr 30th, 2003, 05:28 PM       
Rick Santorum says he has no problem with my being a Homersexual as long as I don't commit any Homersexual acts.

I could give poor Vincent the benefit of the doubt and assume he was making a Simpson reference wiithout giving it any context and without any particular reason. Then it would just be pointless instead of wrong.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2003, 05:33 PM       
My god. That is far and away the most pathetic thing he has ever done.
Old Apr 30th, 2003, 05:49 PM        LOL
"MMmmmmmm doughnuts"
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2003, 05:50 PM       

I tually did cry sort of. You know when you get so embarrased for someone that your eyes start to water and you can barely witness whatever your looking at thats making you feel that way? Ya... I'm so sorry Vince...

FS is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2003, 05:54 PM       
Being jewish is "dirt" now?

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2003, 06:16 PM       
I went and read it, but I don't feel good about that. I'd rather he not get any "hits" and some how be encouraged by posting the shit he does on that site. There is nothing of any value on there. He is trying to get people to go there by being shocking (which he is not) and by posting pointless shit about Burbank so we all will go over there.
As for his posts on this board... the only reason it is entertaining is because of Burbank (and a few others) replies to him. His posts in of themselves are painfully stupid, boring and unoriginal, much like the content on his site.
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2003, 06:25 PM       
Quote:
The greatest guy ever. Accomplished everything in existence, the self proclaimed Catholic Samurai has done all, been all, and will continue to be adored by women and feared by men everywhere. His intellectual prowess and swordsmanship conquer all who attempt to knock him down. The greatest guy ever, in his own mind!
In his own mind, indeed.
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2003, 12:04 AM       
Sorry for the double post, but it's time for someone special to make a comeback.

[center:aebe43ade5][/center:aebe43ade5]

[center:aebe43ade5]Vince, you are pathetic. I win![/center:aebe43ade5]

Time for Kapn to go back into hiding again...
The Center Square
Brandon is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2003, 12:40 AM       
Quote:
The greatest guy ever. Accomplished everything in existence, the self proclaimed Catholic Samurai has done all, been all, and will continue to be adored by women and feared by men everywhere. His intellectual prowess and swordsmanship conquer all who attempt to knock him down. The greatest guy ever, in his own mind!
Okay, wow.

I would assume at first glance that Vince is megalomaniacal and possibly afflicted with narcissistic personality disorder, but after reading further into his site...

...he's clearly a person with tremendous insecurities and a need to constantly reassure himself of his own importance.

I wasn't so much amused by this latest round of Max-bashing. I actually found it kind of sad...and a little pitiful.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2003, 09:05 AM       
Wasn't Max bashing at all. I wrote it just for a compare/contrast idea I wanted to do. Took all of 20 minutes, counting loading and formatting.

And Doopa, my site continues to grow every day. It isn't even a month old, and I think its coming along quite nicely. Others that have no reason to agree with me do as well. I don't try to be shocking. I just write what I feel. But I know that YOUR writings have won the world over. I would really like to see your Nobel Peace Prizes, the Tony Awards you got for writing such beautiful plays, and the Oscars you received for screenplays. Wait, you don’t have any? By the way you talk about MY site, I thought you would have a trophy room full of awards to back up your worthless jibber-jabber. I guess I was wrong. So I guess that makes you stupid. Or pathetic. I haven't decided which yet.

And if you take that little write up seriously, then you are a bigger retard that I ever thought you were.
Old May 1st, 2003, 10:11 AM       
"Took all of 20 minutes, counting loading and formatting."
ie. lazy, slipshod work on your own site.

"Wasn't Max bashing at all."
Absolutely. Since there's almost no accurate information even in terms of parody, and your audience doesn't even know who you're making fun of, the piece worsk on only one level, it's physical format. Since what we're talking about there is... well... two columns with categories and picture at the top of each... I think it might have been okay to wait until you had some content. the version of me you compare/contrast yourself could be anyone or no one.

Before you criticize Doopa, you ought to make sure if she actually doesn't have lots of awards, before you end up looking foolish again. You know, like you did with the combat service veteran? Only a 'retard' would make the same mistake again and again. You should look at her website, it's excellent. She writes well enough, but her accomplishments as a visual artist dwarf anything you offer in any field, though that's small praise.

Would you like to take the same tack with me?

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2003, 10:46 AM       
Max, I could care two fucks less about Doopa's site. EVERYONE nowadays "be drawin good"; it isn't like it is a major fucking acomplishment. Just like having a website. Everyone has one. I like mine. More and more people are liking mine. I'm getting advice and support from people with sites that people like, get a lot of traffic and make money. Why the fuck would I talk to Doopa about anything? She should be "exploding her creativity" on a canvas or something. And what the hell does ANY of this have to do with policits or sociology?
Old May 1st, 2003, 11:05 AM       
If you don't "Give two shits", then don't sarcastically ask her what right she has to criticize you. You keep shrilly advising us how little you care, and yet the evidence of your posts is that you DO. If you honestly didn't care you'd shut up.

"Why the fuck would I talk to Doopa about anything?"
I'm sure I don't know, but you did, at length, just a few posts go.

I already told you what it has to do with philosiphy (ie. yours or lack there of) and sociology (you as a creature of your cohort). If you want to take the conversation to General Blabber, I'd be pleased.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2003, 11:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoclown
My god. That is far and away the most pathetic thing he has ever done.
Thinking of what may possibly be Vince's most pathetic writing might push the brain into a cycle of infinite intellectual regress that one may never be able to climb out of ... this is stupid ... ooooh but this is even more stupid yet ... this is the most stupid yet ... Wait! I take that back ... AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH! :/

Wherever you go, there you are.

Old May 1st, 2003, 02:41 PM       
vince why are you getting so worked up and defensive just because I said the content of your site is shit, when you yourself admit you put no effort in it and it has no real purpose. And,no... I don't take you seriously

max (and vibecrew too)- I think trying to reason with this uncultured ass is a waste of time, but of course, you have far more patience than I

FS is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2003, 02:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
I would really like to see your Nobel Peace Prizes, the Tony Awards you got for writing such beautiful plays, and the Oscars you received for screenplays.
Yeah! And I would really like to see her submarine letter.
Old May 1st, 2003, 05:56 PM       
FS made me go to haha. Doops, my 'reasoning' with him is 'mockery' to me.
Old May 1st, 2003, 05:59 PM        Mock Mock Mock
I'm not sure why I do it.......

Old May 1st, 2003, 06:17 PM       
max you do make me laugh with it

Sergeant_Tibbs is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2003, 07:39 PM       
"and will continue to be adored by women and feared by men everywhere"
I can honestly say that I don't fear you, its more like pity. And whats wrong with communism?

Grazzt is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2003, 07:49 PM       
I don't even know who Vince is, and I hate him already.