Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ronnie Raygun is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2004, 10:12 PM        Most people here won't care about this.....
....but I thought it was a good read.

http://www.agora-inc.com/reports/SVS/WSVSE200/

The Strange Disappearance
of 100,000 American Millionaires
The number of millionaires in the US fell by 100,000 last year.
Yet 200,000 new millionaires suddenly appeared in other countries!

Why are US investors getting poorer while others are getting richer?

Because the best investment and financial strategies in
the world are HIDDEN from you by a cartel of
regulators & special interests!

Yet one group has broken past the CENSORSHIP, in order to see profits like 787% and 1,794% in the bear market... legally slash their tax bills... build an iron wall of protection around their assets... and create a lasting legacy of wealth for their families.

Here's how you can do the same...

Dear Ripped-off Investor:

Hugely profitable investments and financial strategies are being hidden from you by a cartel of lawyers, regulators and Wall Street special interests.

In this letter, I'll reveal the most important of these - including four extremely profitable classes of investment that are all but BLACKLISTED by government snoops and financial power brokers. And I guarantee you - most, if not all of these, you've never heard about from your broker.

Why? His bosses have him push their 'preferred' investments (like shares of companies they have investment banking relationships with). Or he simply can't tell you because of a GAG ORDER.

Yet all of these investments are completely legal to own. In fact, one group of discreet, highly informed investors has been able to break through Washington's and Wall Street's INFORMATION BLACKOUT. In this report, I'll show you what they know and how they're able to take advantage of these 'forbidden investments' to the tune of... 797% gains from the fall of the dollar from April 2001 to March 2003

131% in the last 13 months on one of the fastest growing companies in Canada

169% since the peak of the bull market in 2000 on a closed-end investment company

106% since last August on one of the best performing companies on the Australian stock exchange, but traded in the US too

61% in the last five months on the single biggest emerging trend in global finance (and this one has only just begun to soar!)

67% in just over a year on one of the best 'little big companies' you've ever seen

103% in the last 20 months on one of the most efficient gold and silver mining companies in the world

And 1,794% in just ten months on the surge of the euro - from May, 2002 to March 2003!
What's more, most of these investments are no riskier than your typical blue-chip stock. In many cases, they have far less risk. In fact, I'll show you a study by a Harvard professor that shows that adding some of these to your portfolio can reduce your overall risk while increasing your returns.

I'll also show you a New York Times article that revealed that one of these investments could have earned you 24% in a year with no more risk than a CD.

And I'll show you why this same group of people I mentioned a moment ago can risk as little as a thousand dollars or less and make eight to eighteen times their money - even while others lose millions in the bear market.

I'll even show you how - not only are top-performing investments deemed 'off limits' to you by the power that be - but elite tax-reduction and asset protection strategies are also being hidden from you. Including legal but little-known techniques to help you...
Where Did Those 100,000 American
Millionaires Go?
Merrill Lynch and Cap Gemini Ernst and Young recently did a study on US and global wealth. They concluded that there were 2 million American millionaires at the end of 2002. That's 100,000 less than the year before!

You might think the bear market explains the disappearance of these 100,000 millionaires... but that isn't the whole story. The same study also found the number of millionaires in other parts of the world rose by 200,000!

A better explanation was given by James Gorman, president of Merrill Lynch's global private client group. Gorman told The New York Times that Europeans generally 'moved earlier than their counterparts elsewhere to diversify their portfolios across major asset classes, insulating them against the worst of the downturn.'

Unfortunately, Gorman didn't tell The Times that many of these better performing asset classes are HIDDEN from US investors-by regulations that prohibit US advertising of many of the very best offshore funds and hedge funds.

He also didn't mention that other top-performing asset classes are reserved only for those with seven-figure wealth or more (unless you know how to get around that loophole)... and that other high-return asset classes simply aren't recommended by Wall Street because there are no IPO paydays for insiders or investment banking 'kickbacks.'

If you want to invest in the top-performing asset classes in the world at all times, you have to look beyond Wall Street. You have to find the kind of investments that have created 200,000 new millionaires in the last year-even while 100,000 American millionaires fell off the charts.

The Sovereign Society is dedicated to helping you invest in the very best investments of all kinds-US and international stocks, onshore and offshore funds, skyrocketing currency trends, select, risk-controlled options, hedge funds that used to reserved only for the wealthy elite, and more...

You can learn all about these bear-market-busting investments in a FREE special report just published by The Sovereign Society. It's called: The Black Book of Forbidden Investments: Secret Securities That Crush Stocks in Bull and Bear Markets. Click on the 'subscribe now' button below to find out how you can get your FREE copy today.

Cut personal income and corporate taxes by as much as 45%

Stiff the feds on inheritance taxes, legally - with the same kind of techniques on efamed discount retail titan used to shelter his $10 billion estate
Use an approved European account to own profitable investment shares with complete anonymity.
Take advantage of the world's most portable and private wealth by joining a gemstone buying syndicate for 30% to 60% net annualized profits.
Create airtight security for your computer with this secret technique, stronger than any firewall.
Make sure your life insurance benefit is not counted as part of the your estate and is tax-free
Get free government insurance on your gold holdings... and free storage!
Take advantage of a guaranteed depository for your gold, where you can hold up to $1 million or more of the yellow metal - without having to report it!
Move your IRA account offshore, legally and safely (Most people don't even realize their retirement assets can be seized in a lawsuit! Yet they can. Here's how to gain greater protection and profits.)
Buy an incredibly safe asset that has never gone down in value on an annual basis over the last 32 years!
Discover the safest, most liquid and potentially most profitable type of collectible coins you should buy - and why you should buy no others!
These are highly profitable and prudent financial strategies known only to the very rich - but they're available to you too - if you can find out about them!

And that's just what you'll do in this report...

In the following pages, I'll reveal a hidden world of financial privilege - of incredible profits in bull and bear markets, of lower taxes even for wealthier individuals, and of far greater security against lawsuits and government seizure.

Let me begin by breaking the SILENCE on one of the best investment opportunities you'll never hear about on Wall Street...

Hidden Investment Class # 1:
Top-performing Funds Your Broker Never Told You About

Business Week recently reported that all 500 of a special class of mutual funds posted positive gains in the last quarter. And over 96% of them had double-digit gains, including 58% gains by Apo Biotech and 47% by the Special Europe Stock Fund.

Yet every single one of these funds is HIDDEN from you by US regulators.

What's more, some of these funds have been making investors bull-market profits for over 100 years, including one that has doubled investor's money about once every 5 ½ years for the last 133 years!

Others have been making investors rich during the bear market. For instance,

MLIIF World Gold, posted 116% returns in the first three years of the bear market.
Value Partners A, gained 113%.
Parvest China C, meanwhile, is up 440% in the last five years.
And Baring Korea Trust is up 320%.
Yet US regulators CENSOR information about all of these funds!

It's perfectly legal for you to own these funds. But Wall Street moguls and their SEC toadies have made it nearly impossible for you to find out about them...unless you're well connected and part of the wealthy elite.

Why? Because they're 'offshore funds.' That means they're managed from other countries - like Switzerland, Hong Kong, England, Luxembourg and others.

And while most of these financial centers have far stricter corporate governance and regulation than scandal-plagued Wall Street... regulators say they're 'protecting' you by enforcing an INFORMATION BLACKOUT on these funds.

But the truth is, these funds pose a threat to the US mutual fund cartel. That's why industry lobbyists have persuaded US lawmakers to bar these funds from advertising in the US.

That's why you'll never hear about some of the safest, best performing funds in the world from your broker and you're not likely to read about them in Money Magazine or hear about them on CNN.

Yet they're allowing a handful of well informed investors from the US and around the world to reap very substantial gains. With returns like...

57% in the last three months from UBS EF-Asian Technology
85% in the last six months from RP Selection Europe
141% in the last two years from CA Funds Thailand Classic.
And 668% in the last five years from a rock-solid British mutual fund that's so secretive they won't let me mention it in this letter. (But I can and will tell you about it in a FREE special report I can send you that you'll learn about later on in this letter.)

Imagine what these returns could have done for your portfolio over the last three years - instead of being forced to choose only among crashing US stocks and funds.

These types of funds are regularly used by some of the wealthiest investors in the world, including George Soros and Sir John Templeton. But-for all intents and purposes - they're off-limits to you, thanks to an ongoing CENSORSHIP of some of the best performing investments in the world.

I'm going to tell you how you can break through their censorship and own these funds legally, safely and very profitably. But first, you should realize that these extremely profitable aren't the only high-performing investments that are being kept from you.

In fact, let me tell you about another 'taboo' investment right now. It too is making the rich richer... but it's completely off the radar screen for most individual investors.

Hidden Investment Class # 2:
The Secret Investment That Has Crushed Stocks for the Last 30 Years

You've probably heard of 'hedge funds.' These are special funds that play both sides of the market (long and short) to reduce risk and maximize gains. In volatile markets such as we've had recently, they often outperform traditional mutual funds by 50% or more.

And yet, there's a particular type of hedge fund that performs better still. They're called Commodity Trading Advisors, or CTAs.

CTAs trade various types of commodities - from currencies to grains, oil and gas - again, long and short. They typically use tight selling stops, to limit risk. And they often let the winners ride to squeeze out maximum gains from rampaging trends. As a class, CTAs have crushed stocks through bull and bear markets.

According to University of Massachusetts's Center for the Study of International Securities and Derivatives, CTAs as a class have posted 2003% returns since 1980. That's far better than the 1,398% returns posted by the S&P 500 during the same time. And yet the very best CTAs produce far greater returns still.

One leading CTA, for instance, is managed by Dunn Capital Management. Every $1,000 invested in this fund in 1979, would be worth over $412,000 today!

Another leading CTA is owned by the owner of a major league baseball team, and bears his name. Yet it's so secretive, they threaten legal action if I mention their name in this letter to you. So I'll have to just call them 'Investment X.'

Investment X has done even better than Dunn Capital. It's compounded at a phenomenal 31% annually over the last 20 years. Each $1,000 invested in 1984 would be worth over $221,000 today. SECRETS OF THE GLOBAL MILLIONAIRES:
How to Make 24% on Your 'Safe Money'
Short-term interest rates are at historic lows. Consequently, many American investors are settling for 1% to 2% on their 'safe money.' Not Sovereign Society members.

In July, The New York Times reported that developed economies with far healthier economic fundamentals than the US-countries like New Zealand and Australia-were paying as much as 4.63% on CDs. Add in the fact that the currency of New Zealand had appreciated 20% in the previous 12 months, and you could have made 24% on your 'safe money.' Better still, you didn't have to fly thousands of miles to take advantage of this opportunity. You could have bought these CDs through a bank in St. Louis!

While this was news for most investors, Sovereign Society members were already well informed of this opportunity. In fact, the president of the bank The New York Times highlighted has made these recommendations to Sovereign Society members and spoken at Sovereign Society conferences.

To take advantage of the most exclusive high-profit/low-risk investment opportunities in the world today, send away for your FREE copy of The Black Book of Forbidden Investments: Secret Securities That Crush Stocks in Bull and Bear Markets. Click on the 'subscribe now' button below for details.
And there's something else equally extraordinary about these investments. The higher returns do not necessarily have to come with higher risk. In fact, Professor Lintner of Harvard University recently did a study of these investments. He concluded that adding these investments to a typical stock and bond portfolio resulted in...

'substantially less risk at every possible level of expected return than portfolios of stocks (or stocks and bonds) alone.'

So why aren't these investments on the front page of The Wall Street Journal every day? It's because you have to 'qualify' to buy them. That means you have to have a $1 million net worth or make $200,000 a year for two years running to even find out about them. But, in reality, it's even more restrictive than that...

You see the investment minimum on Dunn is $1 million. For Investment X, it's $2.5 million! That means, to allocate your capital correctly to these funds (with no more than 14% of your portfolio), you'd need investment accounts worth between $7 and $17 million!

It's as if the 'Boys Club' of multimillionaires want to make sure you never join them... by keeping the very best investments to themselves.

And yet, if you have the right connections, there's nothing they can do to prevent you from profiting right alongside them - even if you have just an average net worth or simply don't have an 'extra million' or so lying around.

I'd like to tell you how you can do that right now by sharing with you a bit of my own experience.

How to Gain Access to the Most Closely Guarded,
Top-performing Investments in the World

My name is Erika Nolan. I'm the Executive Director of a private organization serving individuals like you around the world. It's called The Sovereign Society.

As our name implies, we believe each individual is sovereign. Our members are men and women of accomplishment are and accustomed to making decisions for themselves. They don't need to be 'babied,' and they resent excessive government interference in their lives.

If you've heard of The Sovereign Society, you may be surprised to learn we have a global investment research group that has guided our membersto the kinds of profits I've shown you. After all, we're best known as the premiere source for asset protection, privacy-protection and tax-reduction information and strategies for individual investors.

And with litigation at an all-time high and the government encroaching more on personal liberties every day, we're more committed than ever to helping members secure their property and privacy rights. (Later in this letter, in fact, I'll tell you a bit more about the kind of information we regularly provide our members on these issues.)

But over the last six years, we've also put together an unrivaled network of international investment experts as well. Top professionals from the world's major financial centers in banking, money management, currency trading, global mutual funds, international stocks, precious metals and more...

Your Invitation to Receive the World's Most Exclusive Wealth Information

When you become a member of The Sovereign Society, you'll receive the best information and advice money can buy on all points that matter about your wealth: international investments, asset protection, financial privacy, estate planning, tax reduction, international business opportunities, global real estate and more

The intelligence and advice you receive from The Society's Council of Experts may come to you from any point in our global financial network, including London, Vienna, Dublin, Panama City, Hong Kong, Denmark, the Isle of Man, New York, Montreal and Geneva, just to name a few. Our experts and the areas they cover include:

On Global Mutual Funds and Special Investments: Eric Roseman of Montreal's ENR Asset Management on the world's best offshore mutual funds and hedge funds, including one, The Gresham House Investment Trust, that returned 7,908% between 1997 and 2002!

On Financial Privacy and Your Legal Rights: Robert E. Bauman, Esq.: former US Congressman and Legal Counsel to The Sovereign Society, on practical ways to defend your liberty and your wealth against an increasingly invasive government.

On Financial Freedom and Your Investments: Harry Browne, Libertarian Presidential candidate...and author of the best-selling book: How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World...

On Global Banking and Safe Wealth Strategies: Peter Zipper of Vienna's Anglo-Irish Bank on owning gold anonymously and safely.

On Personal Liberties: Leon Leow, a Libertarian advocate of personal freedoms and a four-time Nobel Peace Prize Nominee.

On International Portfolio Diversification and Hedge Funds: Larry Grossman of Sovereign International Asset Management on why your IRA is not protected from creditors, how to protect and even how to buy real estate through your retirement account.

On Bullet-proof Asset Protection: Derek Sambrook of Trust Services on a foolproof 7-step checklist for going offshore...

On Offshore Real Estate Opportunities: Lief Simon, global real estate expert based in Ireland, on the best property buys from Europe to Latin America (including a program where the French government will pay 20% of your investment in a Mediterranean condo).

On Little-known Ways to Slash Estate Taxes: Michael Chatzky, Esq. of Chatzky Associates on how to choose the right trustee for your estate.

On Diversified European Investment Opportunities: Barrie Marin of London's NCL Smith and Williamson on how to quickly and inexpensively put together an all-weather global portfolio.

On Beachfront Bargains and Offshore Lifestyle Options: Gail Geerling of International Living Latin America on how to own beachfront property on the Pacific for about 1/10th of what you'd pay in California.

On Currency Diversification and Investment Programs: Thomas Fischer of Denmark's Jyske Bank on how to open a 'dry' offshore account - with no deposit needed right away. It's there ready for you, the moment you need to move assets out of harm's way.

On Combined Asset Protection and Investment Programs: Marc Sola of Zurich-based NMB International Financial Services on the single best 'Swiss Solution' for asset protection, privacy and estate planning.

On Slashing Your Tax Burden: Vernon K. Jacobs, CPA, CLU, FLMI with insider strategies for reducing income and estate taxes.

On Offshore Business Investment Opportunities: Rainelda Mata-Kelly of the law offices of Rainelda Mata-Kelly in Panama on how to set up a tax-advantaged International Business Corporation in a Caribbean asset haven that has had IBC-friendly laws for 76 years and a strong, stable currency for 100 years.

On International Property Investments: Turalu Murdock of First American Title on 12 questions to ask before buying property outside the US.

On Personal Protection against the Growth of Big Brother Government: Mark Nestmann, editor of The Sovereign Individual, on protecting your privacy and wealth during the 'War on Terrorism.'

On Profiting in the Dollar Bear Market: Robert Vrijhof of the Swiss portfolio management firm Weber, Hartmann, Vrijhof & Partners on how to double your money or more on the fall of the dollar

On Second Homes and Retirement Homes in Offshore Asset Havens: Greg Guerin, director of International Living's Panama office, on snapping up a 3-BR/3-Bath luxury condo (complete with maid's quarters) in a modern high-rise overlooking the Bay of Panama for $145,000 - about 1/5th of what you'd pay in Miami just a three-hour flight away.

On Keeping More of What You Earn Legally and Safely: Leading international tax attorney and author Marshall Langer on the safest offshore tax shelters. Langer's Tax Exile Report is so powerful, in fact, that it was recently held up by a Senator in the US Senate and decried as 'a legal way to avoid taxes!' Guilty as charged.

On Making Your Assets 'Lawsuit Proof' and Free from the Threat of Seizure: David Melnik of the Queen's Counsel of Toronto and the former head of a major Swiss bank, on making your assets practically invisible to 'wealth predators.'

On Using Insurance as a Supercharged Tax, Privacy and Investment Tool: Colin Bowen of Isle of Man Assurance on how to use insurance as a tool for rock-solid asset protection.

On Precious Metals and Foreign Exchange Opportunities: Foreign exchange specialist Michael Checkan on how to take advantage of the world's first government-guaranteed precious metals storage program.

Plus so much more...

In all, The Sovereign Society's Council of Experts is made up of 33 international experts in banking, finance, estate planning, asset protection, tax-reduction, and global investing. Their sole objective is to help members grow and protect their wealth through all sorts of environments - recessions and expansions, bull and bear markets.

To become a part of this elite group - and begin to profit from our global network of financial and legal contacts - click on the 'subscribe now' button below and try a risk-free trial membership in The Sovereign Society today.

As you'll see in this letter, these experts have helped Society members see tremendous profits in bull and bear markets. But, unfortunately, most investors never find out about the very best performing investments in the world. They're kept in the dark by arcane and self-serving regulation from Wall Street and Washington.

As a result, they end up stuck with the same old choices of over-hyped, overvalued stocks selling at ridiculous prices in a market that is due for another fall. But as global investors - with inside contacts on the absolutely best international investments from stocks to offshore funds, currencies and more - we can go wherever the best opportunities are at any time.

In fact, let me show you two more 'forbidden investments' your broker never told you about. Then I'll show you how you can consistently tap into these major profit producers, month in and month out, regardless of what the major US indexes do.

Hidden Investment Class # 3:
The Financial Juggernaut That Delivers Riches to Informed Investors

A major financial institution has recently listed its shares on the NYSE. Most investors have no clue they can own a piece of it because most investment writers aren't even aware of it. And those that are aware, are reluctant to write about it.

That's because this company is regulated by both the SEC and the CFTC (Commodities Futures and Trading Commission). That means there are potentially a lot of hoops and hurdles for investment advisers. But if you know what you're doing, it's as simple as buying a stock - though it's far more profitable than most stocks.

Select Sovereign Society members have been able to reap over 60% on this investment since April... and they're now taking advantage of its European counterpart too! And the gains on both have only just begun. [ref5 tbd]

What kind of gains? Well, remember how Fannie Mae made Peter Lynch a legend and his investors a great deal of money? Every thousand dollars invested in 1981 would become more than $1.3 million by 2001.

Investors in these new shares stand to make an even greater killing since this institution represents what is rapidly becoming the biggest financial market in the world, even larger than mortgages...

It's very unlikely you'll learn about this kind of investment opportunity on your own. But at The Sovereign Society, this is the type of 'insider's' opportunity in which we specialize. And later on in this report, I'll tell you how you can receive a FREE special report on this and other highly profitable 'hidden investments.'

But first, let me tell you about one more investment class where most investment advisers have been completely missing the boat. And how that may have cost you an opportunity to make as much as 18 times your money with very limited risk...

Hidden Investment Class # 4:
Forbidden Profits from the Fall of the Dollar

Most US investment advisers, publications and programs have a narrow focus on the US markets. That was fine during the bull market. But it's proved disastrous in the bear market, as investors lost 35% to 79% in the major US indexes in a few short years.

But it gets even worse...

The US dollar is now in the beginning stages of a major bear market. The trade deficit grows by more than $1 billion a day, the federal deficit is due to reach $500 billion in 2004, and the public debt is nearly $7 trillion - not counting off-balance-sheet liabilities like Social Security! This means the US Greenback is heading into a prolonged tailspin - just as happened in the mid '80s, when it lost nearly 50% of its value in less than three years.

Yet, if you're prepared, you can turn this potential disaster into 3-digit, even 4-digit profits - just as Sovereign Society members had the opportunity to do on two separate occasions.

In 2001, we began to warn members that the dollar's hey days were coming to an end. We recommended that members purchase 62-cent Swiss franc call options.

Less than two years later, readers saw their options soar 797%!

Then we did it again...

In May 2002, we reiterated our bearish view of the dollar and said the euro stood to gain the most against the greenback in the coming year. We recommended 90-cent euro-calls.

The result was 1,794% gains in the next ten months!

Don't expect to get these kinds of opportunities from your financial adviser or the media. Most tend to think that - unless you're a multi-millionaire - you don't qualify or you're not quite 'smart enough' to understand options.

Yet, buying them can be as easy as placing a stock trade. And as far as risk is concerned, with both these trades, you could have risked less than $1,000 and made between eight and eighteen times your money.

A Chance to Learn About - and Profit from -
The World's Best Kept Investment and Financial Secrets

Regulators and Wall Street special interests have made it difficult for you to find out about many of these top-performing investments and hugely profitable financial strategies. But there's no reason you have to miss out any longer. I'd like to invite you to become a member of The Sovereign Society. The moment you do, your financial options will dramatically increase. And you will regain your ability to rapidly grow your wealth - despite the bear market in US stocks and the US dollar.
How? Through Four primary benefits that come with your membership.

Membership Benefit # 1: In-depth Monthly Investment Recommendations. When you join The Sovereign Society, you'll immediately receive the members-only monthly newsletter, The Sovereign Individual. In the investment section of this newsletter, you'll receive at least one stellar, little-known investment opportunity a month. And that means the same kind of opportunities I've told you about in this letter, including...

The Swiss franc call that resulted in 797% gains in 10 months
The euro call that shot up 1,794% in 23 months
The recommended gold stocks in last August's issue that are up 73%, 67% and 77%%
Top-performing funds your broker can't tell you about - like Parvest China C, up 440% in the last five years... and Thailand Classic up 141% in two years
The newly listed US stock soaring due to the fasting rising financial business in the world - up 60% since first recommended to select Society members
Our triple-digit winners, like 103% on Newmont, 105% on Agnico Eagle, 131% on Bema, 106% on Durban Deep, and 169% on ASA...
The US-traded bear market fund that has soared 60% while the NASDAQ fell 69%
Even pristine, Pacific beachfront real estate you can buy for 1/8th the price you'd pay in California...
And much more.
Membership Benefit # 2: Weekly Investment Alerts. The internet counterpart to The Sovereign Individual is The Sovereign Offshore A Letter, delivered to your email three times a week.
Break through Wall Street's Wall of Silence And Discover the Best-Performing Investments in the World
Much of the big money being made in the markets today is being made far away from the traditional avenues of investment.

They hide the world's best performing offshore funds from you by restrictions on advertising. But, as I've shown you, you can legally find out about and invest in them with information from The Sovereign Society, including funds that have bulled ahead 56% in the last three months and 668% in the last five years.

They tell you that you don't qualify for some of the most profitable alternative investment classes in the world, including CTAs that have multiplied more than 400-fold in the last 28 years. But select Sovereign Society members have found out how to get around this restriction with a top-performing CTA that requires just a $5,000 investment and a net worth of no more than $65,000.

They completely missed the boat on some of the strongest trends in the US and abroad. Yet Sovereign Society members have learned ofthe biggest new financial trend in the world today. This overlooked Chicago-based company has given select members profits of 61% in the last five months, with the potential to make the kind of returns early investors in Fannie Mae did, when that company soared 135,600%!

They restrict your choices to the same old US stocks and bonds-even when they're overvalued and plummeting in a bear market. Yet Sovereign Society members have been able to risk less than $1,000 on select currency options that then rocketed 797% and 1,794%.

But you no longer have to be kept in the dark about these and other, exclusive, top-performing investments. You can read about these and other elite investments in the just-published special report The Black Book of Forbidden Investments: Secret Securities That Crush Stocks in Bull and Bear Markets. The report is yours free with a risk-free, trial membership in The Sovereign Society. Supplies are limited, however. So click on the 'subscribe now' button below to claim your copy right away!

Once a week, we follow up by email on previous investment recommendations, introduce new money-making investment strategies and occasionally present new, fast-breaking investment opportunities.

It's the perfect combination of in-depth information in the monthly newsletter and timely information in the weekly emails to keep you well informed and help you invest profitably and safely at all times.

Membership Benefit # 3: The Sovereign Society Searchable Website. If you ever have any question about elite global investments, the answer is never more than a click away.

The members-only section of The Sovereign Society website is fully searchable and contains more than 1,200 original articles on global mutual funds, offshore trusts, currency trades, top international tax havens, foreign stocks, second passport programs, offshore banking, international business corporations, overseas real estate opportunities and so much more...

And as new Sovereign Individual and Sovereign Offshore A Letter articles and special reports are created, those too are posted to the website - so that you can always use your personal password to access the information that is most important to you.

Membership Benefit # 4: Preserve Your Wealth Too. Just because our investments have been performing spectacularly - that doesn't mean we've given up our focus on asset protection, privacy protection and tax reduction. We realize that if you don't protect your gains - there's very little point amassing wealth in the first place.

That's why in each issue of The Sovereign Individual, The Sovereign Offshore A Letter and throughout the Sovereign Society website, you'll also find in-depth information on ways to dramatically slash your taxes, build an impenetrable wall around your wealth, and disappear from the radar screen of nosey bureaucrats, greedy lawyers and other wealth leaches.

These are the 'Secrets of the Inner Sanctum.' The most closely guarded wealth-protection strategies of the world's wealthiest families and shrewdest investors, including...

A blueprint for quickly and inexpensively obtaining a 2nd passport for greater personal security, and expanded business, lifestyle and travel opportunities.
Asset Protection Trusts (APTs) that are 'off-limits' and practically invisible to US lawyers.
Secure offshore bank accounts you can open with very little money - in asset havens with iron-clad privacy laws and home to some of the world's strongest banks.
International Business Corporations offering tax savings of up to 65%--that you can open in less than a week and for less than the subscription cost of your newspaper.
A way to access the experience and advice of leading asset protection attorneys, international money managers, privacy experts, annuities and estate planning specialists and more... without paying thousands of dollars for the privilege.
Beachfront real estate from the Riviera to the Caribbean - playgrounds of the super-rich - yet, you can pick up your 'piece of paradise' for a small fraction of what they pay.
In-depth analyses of the top asset havens in the world, including contact information for recommended offshore banks, attorneys, asset managers and more
Safe and anonymous ways to own gold and other precious metals
Elite Offshore Annuity Programs that can help you grow your wealth in the most tax-efficient manner possible and even eliminate estate taxes entirely
Open a secret online account in an electronic currency that is 100% backed by gold
Invest privately and safely in precious metals by taking advantage of the only government-guaranteed precious metals program in the world
Plus much more...

What's more, the moment you become a Sovereign Society member, I'll send you two more FREE special reports on financial privacy and asset protection.

Enjoy the Prestige and Secret Financial Advantages of Offshore Banking
And Tour the Best Asset Havens in the World

In addition toThe Black Book of Forbidden Investments, you'll also receive a FREE copy of our members-only reportYour Own Private Offshore Bank Account: The Key to Secure Wealth. In it, you'll learn about the important asset-protection, privacy-protection and investment benefits of offshore banking. But that's not all - we've even reserved a private offshore bank account for you!

Just say the word to activate your convenient private bank account... your application will take no more effort than applying for a rental card at Blockbusters... and you'll immediately enjoy all the unique wealth-building benefits listed above.

For starters, if you prefer, you can simply keep a 'dry' account tucked away (with no funds deposited yet) 'just in case.' That way, you're ready to move funds out of harms way at a moment's notice. So there's no reason not to act right away and claim all your membership rights, including your offshore bank account, right away.

But that's not all...

You'll also receive a second FREE special report devoted to asset protection, privacy and tax reduction. It's calledFab Four: The 4 Best Offshore Asset Havens in the World.

In this just-published report, you'll learn how to choose the offshore haven that is best for you... and you'll get the inside scoop on tax, investment, privacy, asset-protection, and lifestyle benefits from Europe to the Caribbean to Asia.

Together, your three FREE reports have a value of $117 ($39 each). But they're yours FREE with your risk-free trial membership in The Sovereign Society. Even better... we've made membership itself incredibly affordable.

An Unbelievable Advantage for Protecting and Growing Your Wealth -
All for Less than 30 Cents a Day

Through The Sovereign Individual monthly newsletter, The Sovereign Offshore A-Letter delivered to your email three times a week, and unlimited access to the members-only section of The Sovereign Society website, you'll be connected to dozens of high-level, global financial experts. These include international bankers, currency experts, estate planning attorneys, investment advisers and other offshore specialists.

Each member of this elite team contributes to Sovereign Society publications and special reports on a regular basis - all to help you build the strongest possible defenses for your wealth and take advantage of hugely profitable global investment opportunities.

If you were to hire any one of these individuals to help you improve your financial situation, you could easily spend thousands, if not tens of thousands of dollars a year. And it would be worth every penny.

As you'll see on page tbd, these men and women are internationally recognized as the very best asset protection, tax-reduction, privacy and investment experts in the world. They have a level experience, high-level contacts and accomplishment that is unrivaled by most political and financial analysts.

Yet, as a member of The Sovereign Society, you'll get their very best ideas and advice for far less than $1,000. In fact, you'll even pay less than $100...

Membership in The Sovereign Society is normally $195 a year. But if you respond to this invitation in the next seven days, I'll reduce your membership by nearly half. For just $99 a year, you'll receive all the benefits I mentioned above - The Sovereign Individual, The Offshore A-Letter, unlimited access to the members-only section of The Sovereign Society website... all for just $99.

Or you can lock in even greater savings, by accepting a two-year membership for just $198 - almost $200 off the normal rate.

What's more, whether you select a one-year or two-year membership, your satisfaction is always guaranteed. If you're not making greater profits and having greater success in protecting your wealth from private and public threats than ever before... you may cancel your membership at any time and receive a full refund for the unused portion of your membership.

But I suspect you'll be so pleased to finally be able to tap into the world's top-performing, hidden investments... and to learn little-known techniques for slashing your taxes...protecting your wealth against lawsuits... and your financial affairs from prying eyes... that you'll want to remain a member of The Sovereign Society for many years to come.

And don't forget, if you accept your risk-free membership in The Sovereign Society in the next seven days you'll also receive three FREE special reports:The Black Book of Forbidden Investments: Secret Securities that Crush Stocks in Bull and Bear Markets andYour Own Private Offshore Bank Account: The Key to Secure Wealth, and Fab Four: The 4 Best Asset Havens in the World.

So, please, respond today. Find out about the best performing investments Wall Street's been hiding from you, and discover the most effective techniques for protecting your wealth and privacy from all public and private threats.

Sincerely,

Erika Nolan, Executive Director

The Sovereign Society

PS You don't have to be rich to profit from the secrets of the rich. You can use the same financial secrets George Soros, Sir John Templeton, and Sam Walton have used to preserve more of their wealth, keep more of what they earn and invest in the top-performing investments in the world. Your membership in the Sovereign Society will allow you to do all this and more... and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.

PPS The Board of The Sovereign Society has authorized me to make the three special reports I mentioned available FREE only if you respond within seven days of receiving this offer. So, please act today to make sure you get your FREE copies of 'The Black Book of Forbidden Investments: Secret Securities that Crush Stocks in Bull and Bear Markets,' 'Your Own Private Offshore Bank Account: The Key to Secure Wealth,' and 'Fab Four: The 4 Best Asset Havens in the World.'

Bizarro Vince is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2004, 10:48 PM       
I was going to read it because I felt sorry for you because of the thread title, but you were right. I don't care.

http://catholicsamurai.netfirms.com - pushing ones unfounded beliefs on others.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2004, 07:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarro Vince
I was going to read it because I felt sorry for you because of the thread title, but you were right. I don't care.
Idiot.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2004, 10:40 AM       
Guess I'm an idiot, too. I don't care either.

Bizarro Vince is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2004, 10:43 AM       
It's not that I don't care about what the topic is, it's just that I don't care enough to read all of that. That is one long fuckin post.

http://catholicsamurai.netfirms.com - pushing ones unfounded beliefs on others.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2004, 03:39 PM       
Dr.Doom would read it!
Pee Wee Herman is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2004, 04:36 PM       
You mean Dr. Vince Von Doom!

"Boy, me and my family sure are quoyed a lot in people's signatures"
-Max Burbank
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Feb 6th, 2004, 05:11 PM       
I read it and when I found out none of you read it now I don't care.
Your very good friend. :)
Triad-Brother Choi is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2004, 06:55 PM       
I read the first thousand words, then looked, or would that be saw, that there was 6 thousand more. And as I have not the money or ability to invest, I gave up. My apologies.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2004, 12:00 PM       
So Mr. Raygun, you should explain what this is about for those of us who stopped at the title.