Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 05:57 PM        Need bad advice
Only this forum can provide the help I need. I trust you guys to steer me in the right direction.

My "summer fling girl" from six years ago just moved back to town (if you remember the comic saga, you know this means I dug her up again). She's still hot and single. What do I need to do to get her back into my bed instead of just turning into friends?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 05:58 PM       
Alcohol
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 06:08 PM       
She doesn't drink much. :<
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 06:09 PM       
Find out what will make her think you're prince charming for, like, a week. That should be long enough to break her defenses down enough.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 06:10 PM       
Lay your cards out on the table RIGHT THEN AND THERE.

Also, an elaborate rube goldberg device will also work to get her into a bed

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 06:12 PM       
The more honest she thinks you're being, the better. SURVIVOR STYLE.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 08:32 PM       
tell her your grandma died for sympathy points :survivorstyle
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 08:33 PM       
I suggest a system of pulleys and kind of work backwards from there

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 08:36 PM       
More girls are into that kinky shit than you think. It could work.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 08:37 PM       
Bonerhugs
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 10:42 PM       
do a charm person spell
Forum Virgin
spookware is probably a spambot
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 01:54 AM       
One word

"Rohypnol"

That's all a man ever needs.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 02:19 AM       
gosh

i can already tell i'm gonna

"love"

reading all your posts
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 06:25 AM       
I suggest clubbing her over the head and dragging her by the hair back to your home.

A tried and true method that has worked for centuries.
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 12:59 PM       
Quote:
Lay your cards out on the table RIGHT THEN AND THERE.
She's actually pretty good with bluntness, and I considered this just so I wouldn't have to spend any time writhing in uncertainty. Probably only good as a last resort though.

Also, willie, I did a spell, but I can't just rely on magic alone to solve everything now can I?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 04:52 PM       
Might I suggest trying whatever it is you did to get into her pants the first time. If it worked once it will probably work again. If it aint broke dont fix it.
Forum Virgin
spookware is probably a spambot
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 01:31 AM       
Think you could possible stalk her, put a tracking device in her car, tap here phone get all the info you can then hit her up for a facebook fuck.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 01:50 AM       
HAVING A BIGGER DICK THEN YOU HAD BEFORE WOULD BE A START.
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 09:55 AM       
Buy some tight wrangler jeans and a big summer sausage.
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 02:36 PM       
As requested, you have delivered bad (and surprisingly good) advice. According to tradition, I will repay you with an obssessively analytical update with no significant progress. I'm really not stressed about the situation so I can't give you nerdly unrequited-love agony, but maybe someone will find the ongoing story amusing.

Tight jeans are go. I'm 25 pounds lighter than I was in college. Just 7-10 more pounds to go before my six-pack shows so I can feel great about going shirtless on stage next month.

We met up at 1:00 this morning with three other people and drove an hour and a half out of town to lie in a football field and drink wine and watch the meteor shower. She made a bunch of oblique references to our history of making out until dawn, which makes me think she's interested but doesn't want to be too forward. I mentioned to her the other day that I remembered we used to say awful things like dead baby jokes while we were making out, and last night out of the blue she says to everyone, "hey, I remembered a couple of dead baby jokes." How could you not love this woman?

I didn't want to do anything overt while surrounded by people I barely knew, but we spent most of the evening lying close together, comfortably with no awkwardness. Plenty of casual contact but no really unambiguous communication.

We realized late that we'd picked the wrong night for the peak of the meteor shower, so we're doing the same thing tonight but not driving quite so far. Then probably going out tomorrow afternoon too.
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 02:54 PM       
YOU WIN!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 05:59 PM       
Pern dude, where the fly blue shirt.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 03:23 AM       
GHB and a ball-peen hammer.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 11:58 PM       
Update prz.