Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 12:50 PM       
I wonder what kind of writer honestly thinks that putting a glow-in-the-dark condom duel is a great idea...
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 08:05 PM       
maybe he was a big star wars fan as a kid but his parents couldn't afford those cheap lightsaber toys
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 08:11 PM       
I'm not gonna lie; if I was gay, or drunk enough, I'd probably have a glowing dick fight.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 08:19 PM       
glowing dick fight could totally be an aphorism for life.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 08:47 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2010, 12:52 AM       
i came so hard i could see in the dark
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2010, 10:05 AM       
Hahahaha
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 06:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
You could have said proctologist too
A gyno could tell if something is amiss there. It's pretty much all in the same neighborhood, and they shine a freaking clamp lamp down there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 07:20 AM       
we all make sacrifices for comedy
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 08:52 AM       
I haven't had sex for ages. I think I'm turning back into a virgin.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 03:23 AM       
First experience buying condoms: Immediately accosted by a religious soccer-mom, calling us 'sinful teenagers'. Way to teach your twelve-year-old kid next to you to be responsible, lady.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 06:13 AM       
Seriously? I would have whipped it out and got her to put it on or me.

Actually, I think I might go and buy some condoms to make it feel like I might have sex some time soon.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 09:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Seriously? I would have whipped it out and got her to put it on or me.

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 01:21 PM       
We Christians believe responsibility is a sin. This is because you are taking your life out of gods hands. Without the condoms the fate of you and your lover are at the mercy of god and you have thus surrendered yourself to him. With the condoms you have taken gods power away.
BANNED

Old Jun 24th, 2010, 06:42 PM       
man i thought that said CONDOMS OF FAAAAAAATTTEEEE which i thought was pretty cool.

THE FIRST TIME I BOUGHT CONDOMS I STOLE THEM WITH A CARTON OF CIGARETTES
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 08:27 PM       
I think I might start referring to all condoms as Condoms of Fate. We'll see how long before she catches on.
BANNED

Old Jun 24th, 2010, 09:38 PM       
when you say "CONDOMS OF FATE" will you do like some crazy scientist/mystic shit on the fate part so that you're like, "THE CONDOMS OF FAAAaaaTTEEE"

cause thats how i would do it everytime
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 12:52 AM       
Maybe I should make a Tesla coil, so I can cue it to shoot lightning while I blast my lines.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 10:25 AM       
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_Condom

The plot for this sounds kinda stupid but it actually is a really good movie, thematically at least. Caught it late night on a movie channel in like '99.
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 11:49 AM       
Yeah I remember that, I think it was good.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 01:24 AM       
So, uh, guess it's worth mentioning that I've thwarted my destiny as the nerdy virgin.
*cough*
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 01:53 AM       
ARE YOU NO LONGER A NERD???? PICS YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

pppplllllleeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeeeeeee.