Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Our Last Hope
LordMalrog is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 07:34 PM        Ninja experiences
Speaking as a ninja in training i find it very frustrating when i'm given few oppertunities to show off my ninja skills,(without cops being called at any rate). So i've opened this thread as to allow my fellow ninjas to tell their ninja-based stealth stories.
-
One
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 07:37 PM       
Funny story: a guy at my old job said he had undergone ninja training as well. He talked about climbing over walls, throwing shuriken, and a bunch of other crap. Finally, I stopped him and asked if he could do that trick where he turns into a log and reappears elsewhere, and he said no. Then, I took every opportunity to surprise him with feints to the head. I think he caught one or two, but more than that accidentally hit him.

In short, we mocked him relentlessly for saying such a ridiculous thing. I wonder if that will happen here...

Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
My most memorable ninja experience was when I realized that the ninja fad was getting old and tedious back in 2002.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
And then I was like, "HAI!"

Our Last Hope
LordMalrog is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 07:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas View Post
My most memorable ninja experience was when I realized that the ninja fad was getting old and tedious back in 2002.
SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER!
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 07:49 PM       
LordMalrog is my favorite new poster
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 07:53 PM       
I was the GREAT GAY NINJA for however long that lasted.

We need more GREAT NINJAS up in here!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 09:12 PM       
how come there are two of this thread

also, see the other one for my CRIMES
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 09:14 PM       
CRIMES!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 10:00 PM       
lordmalrog are you skilled in the seven ways of going
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 10:01 PM       
One time I took a sh*t in my roomate's bathroom and she didn't even know it was me I used my ninja skills to be INVISIBLE.

BUT IT REEKED.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 10:02 PM       
hahah that wasn't one of the ways of going i was talking about
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 10:44 PM       
You know what was a fun game? Shinobi III.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 10:50 PM       
I hide in the shadows!
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 11:06 PM       
Call me crazy, but I'm glad I haven't had to use my training in real life. Almost had to use it once, but the confrontation was avoided. It's nice to know I have it 'n all, but the whole reason I studied was because it was a fun way to get in great shape. Now that I'm on the West side, I wanna find a new place to study when I have the chance.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 11:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Call me crazy, but I'm glad I haven't had to use my training in real life. Almost had to use it once, but the confrontation was avoided. It's nice to know I have it 'n all, but the whole reason I studied was because it was a fun way to get in great shape. Now that I'm on the West side, I wanna find a new place to study when I have the chance.
I have a lot of Asian martial art friends that live near J-Town. Do you want me to ask them for recommendations?
Pickled Patriarch
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 11:17 PM       
Sure, if they've heard of any good places around here worth checking out, lemme know holmes. Thanks!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 11:22 PM       
Ninjitsu right?
Pickled Patriarch
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 11:57 PM       
Tae Kwon Do, Kung Fu, Keysi Fighting Method, Ninjitsu, Capoeira, Krav Maga... anything that generally involves a wide range of motion and athleticism but can still be used practically. I appreciate the usefulness of something like Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, but I'm simply not interested in it at all and when it comes to self-defense, it never struck me as an art that would be all that useful if you had to take on more than one person. That and I saw a video of two Jiu-Jitsu practitioners rolling around on the ground, and one shit his pants. That pretty much turned me off to that particular style for good.
OH GOD
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 12:07 AM       
man the shit your pants attack sounds like one you want to dodge
Pickled Patriarch
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 03:27 AM       
Exactly, and there's no way to dodge it when you're rolling around on the ground with some guy who's got you in an arm bar while his ass is on your face.

For me, it's not the typical, "that fjiu-jitsu method looks soooo gay!" thing that you hear people say, it's the fear of my opponents bad hygiene. You know how some athletes are superstitious and don't like washing their uniforms 'n shit? Yeah, well martial arts isn't exclusive to that shit either, and I don't wanna be up close & personal with somebody in a uniform that hasn't been washed in ages... not to mention their own personal body hygiene (or lack thereof)
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 03:45 AM       
Quote:
Sure, if they've heard of any good places around here worth checking out, lemme know holmes. Thanks!
1st reply in.
http://www.legendsmma.com/
And there's a Krav Maga place at 11500 W Olympic Blvd, about 25 minutes from West Hollywood.
OH GOD
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 04:01 AM       
i can't learn a for reals martial art because that would involve human interaction and i am bad at that
Murkey Messiah
Great Mighty Poo is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 11:55 AM        Eww
Quote:
Exactly, and there's no way to dodge it when you're rolling around on the ground with some guy who's got you in an arm bar while his ass is on your face.

For me, it's not the typical, "that fjiu-jitsu method looks soooo gay!" thing that you hear people say, it's the fear of my opponents bad hygiene. You know how some athletes are superstitious and don't like washing their uniforms 'n shit? Yeah, well martial arts isn't exclusive to that shit either, and I don't wanna be up close & personal with somebody in a uniform that hasn't been washed in ages... not to mention their own personal body hygiene (or lack thereof)
I think if I ever saw that, let alone took part in it, I would have a very quick "puke my guts out" attack to counter. Possibly followed by a "rip my eyes out" if I was merely watching, or a "roll around on fire" to get the smell off. Stink like that just doesn't wash off.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 03:44 PM       
I usally counter by bleeding on them and shouting "I have THE AIDS!"