Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Sep 20th, 2009, 05:41 PM       
The Fall - Grotesque (After the Gramme)
Kilgore Cod is probably a spambot
Old Sep 20th, 2009, 08:44 PM       
Persuader/When Eden Burns/Judas Immortal
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 04:38 AM       
Forum Virgin
Kissarmy4life is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 03:21 PM       
Atreyu-Right side of the bed.

good song

If Your Going To Commit Suicide, Do It Quietly.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 03:36 PM       
Joey Ramone's cover of 1969. I like it better than Iggy's. (blasphemy!)
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 04:18 PM       
3 Inches of Blood - Swordmaster
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 04:32 PM       
a whole lotta lita ford today
Esq.
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 11:54 AM       
pixies - surfer rosa
Esq.
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 12:15 PM       

I hope Tadao puts up a good youtuber today.
Esq.
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 03:47 PM       
c'mon tadao put up a youtube vidja fer me?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 04:01 PM       
I'm not listening to anything! Let me dig in my favs.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 04:03 PM       
Here ya go. I was actually gonna post this last week when I was listening to it.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 04:36 PM       
Here's a good one. And yes I was actually listening to it and then thought of this thread.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:58 PM       
Steve, I got a real treat for you!

I didn't know if the had it on youtube, but it's they do and it is in awesome quality!
Esq.
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 06:07 PM       
That was cool, are they all instrumental? As for the DM, I really like them, I haven't heard any full albums, from start to finish so I'll have to do that in the next few days. Miles Davis doesn't really tickle my pickle. I have "In a Silent way" and I never really wanted to listen to much more than that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 06:11 PM       
I'll get you that Jif Juz soon. If not today, Monday.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 06:54 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 06:54 PM       
I had this album on vinyl. I wish you guys could hear the warmth.
Esq.
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 07:13 PM       
I just got that, I'll give it a whirl tonight. I think I like this last one better than roy's tray so far.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 07:17 PM       
Roy is the 1st and ends with Dub. The in-between is... interesting.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 10:29 AM       

Mixed feelings. DeeDee Ramone essentially (mostly) wrote it, but Tommy nixed it for their setlist so it went to the Heartbreakers. I thought that for the most part it sounded like a fucking mess with them, but then it was junkies singing about being a junkie, so...

I thought it sounded much tighter when the Ramones finally did it, but then there was the "is DeeDee home/is Arte home" thing, and changing it to "Chinese Rock" was silly...it's about heroin, just say it's about heroin.
Esq.
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 12:30 PM       
wow I thought it was thunders and richard hell that wrote it, then the ramones covered it, but now that you say this I think it was just a thought of mine and then I started to believe it was fact. That happens sometimes.
Esq.
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 12:30 PM       
oh and tadao I listened to the dif juz album this morning and it was great, but I kept feeling like I needed to get some acid.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 09:38 AM       
Forum Virgin
dymphnawolf is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 02:12 PM       
Pink Floyd- Breathe