Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2005, 08:39 PM        Evil Dead: Regeneration
Ash can kick a midget onto a deadite, and the midget will rip the deadite's head off.

It also showed Ash in a mine with a weird grappling hook hand.

felix_tibs is probably a spambot
Old May 21st, 2005, 08:48 PM       
All I know is that the first game for PSX was so terrible that I dont think anyone would want to play a game with that fighting system again!
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 23rd, 2005, 09:12 PM       
Rather than start a new thread, I decided to revive this one.

I really like this game. It really captures the spirit of the series, AND it manages to be fun at the same time. Graphics aren't the best, but if you've ever not purchased a fun game because of the graphics, you suck. Anyway, there's also a bunch of nifty extras where Bruce Campbell talks about the game, the other games, the movie series, etc.

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2005, 12:14 AM       
Haven't played this yet but fistfull of boomstick kicked ass so I'll give this a go.

That was very funny. Well done.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Sep 24th, 2005, 12:49 AM       
I thought this was supposed to be a next gen title! Boy I'm gona have to check it out. What console?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2005, 09:07 AM       
Turbografx 16.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2005, 10:52 PM       
This isn't as fun as fistfull of boomstick but still pretty good.

Lye is probably a spambot
Old Sep 27th, 2005, 05:49 PM       
I never got past the first few dearborne levels in fistful, mostly becuase its fun to just stay there and play. i never bothered to get further.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 27th, 2005, 07:40 PM       
Bah, I say it's even better than Fistful. A nice mix of action sequences, plus great conversation between Ash and Sam.

The Wolf
Old Sep 27th, 2005, 10:48 PM       
Yeah, but the gameplay in Fistfull was better I thought. Was also cooler getting different weapons and shit.

DIAMOND CHAINSAW!!!!

Funky Dynamite
Old Sep 28th, 2005, 12:12 AM       
I admit that was cool, but doing combos and performing nifty finishing moves just seems more... I don't know, Ash-like, than using magic.

The Wolf
Old Sep 28th, 2005, 09:15 PM       
I only rented the game and ended up returning it today. I did enjoy cutting up deadites with chainsaws and the finishing moves...but that's pretty much all I liked. The action was extremely bland.

Fistfull of boomstick is like 5 times better. Nothing like going against a horde of deadites with a nice variety of weapons and the ability to impale em on your chainsaw.