Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Sep 19th, 2010, 09:24 PM        How to use Youtube tags to embed videos in your posts.
To embed youtube videos, you just put the youtube code around the Video ID number (NOT the full URL). So, for example, to embed your first video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubWl1xB9KyI , you would put in the following:

HTML Code:
[youtube]ubWl1xB9KyI[/youtube]
Doing so, will properly embed the video like this:

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 09:27 PM       
i'm pretty sure there was already a thread for this :/
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 10:50 PM       
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69704006
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 03:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i'm pretty sure there was already a thread for this :/
And now there's a stickied one in the questions forum for you to point people to so they never need to ask those questions again. HOORAY
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2010, 02:32 PM       
I would love to have the youtube quick button next to the insert image button on the quick reply area. I'd rather have that than front color. I'm lazy.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 24th, 2010, 03:12 PM       
you can't just type out youtube and /youtube?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2010, 03:32 PM       
Yes I can

I can also type image and /image
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Sep 24th, 2010, 03:41 PM       
I typically type tags out if I know them. It's usually faster than taking my hands off the keyboard and using the mouse to click a button.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2010, 04:07 PM       
I find click crtl-v much faster.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Sep 24th, 2010, 07:03 PM       
I type the tags out. Not the URLs. Which is what I said.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2010, 10:07 PM       
I never said that you didn't.