Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 11:45 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 10:40 PM       

oh god this is horrible why did I do this
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 11:33 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 12:01 PM       
Now that you're sad, you should go out and take some dramatic B&W shots.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 10:39 PM       

lookit what I dun gone and did, tadao

The file name is 'angstyfgt.png'.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 10:28 AM       

light leaks
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 08:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post

lookit what I dun gone and did, tadao

The file name is 'angstyfgt.png'.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 11:54 PM       
man i don't even know what it means to live anymore

i'm gonna go listen to the final cut
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:11 PM       
Your photography is awesome, Fathom. I especially like the last two.
Used to have a Casio SK1 so that one's cool too.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 04:15 PM       
schonen dank
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 08:45 PM       

Stupid shitty shit thread with garbage in it.

Last edited by Fathom Zero : Oct 1st, 2011 at 05:53 PM.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 04:14 PM       
Yup!

That was very funny. Well done.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 01:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post

light leaks
Reminds me of

Forum Virgin
monicat is probably a spambot
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 11:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
I like 3 and 4 a whole lot. I tend to not be as drawn towards the grainy/blurred or unfocused unless there's some major lighting stuff or compositional meaning to back it up. Even then I tend not to go for it.

I'm really picky when it comes to photography, though. I like all of them, but I like 3 and 4 enough to want a print for my wall.
I was gonna say the same. I'd print 4 and 5 for my wall. Would blend in pretty well with my furniture and the atmosphere of my home.

Last edited by monicat : Nov 30th, 2011 at 07:21 AM.