Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 01:47 AM        Anti-Zombie weapons
What would you use?

For me its mans true best friend Mr left handed 9 iron and my small put punchpaking .22 with 2 15 round clips.
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 04:29 AM       
a crowbar, or anything to simply knock them over and smash their head in (a sledgehammer perhaps?) and for long range a vintage winchester rifle

and if they are 'marathon zombies' i would require rollerskates or a hoverboard and a chainsaw

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 07:13 AM       
Mabey a supersoaker crudely converted into a flamethrower. Or just a good old fasioned plank of wood with nails stuck in the end.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 10:02 AM       
Dealing specifically with classic lumbering zombies, i hate the marathon ones they don't look right. Somehow i was raised thingink that if somethinig has massive tissue trauma all over its body would have inhibbited movement. :/

I would wheel on down to the scrap yard with my dads arc welder and tun my Old pedophile van into a rolling fortress. Complete with roof mounted gun emplacement , spikes on the front, and Lawn mower bldes welded to the sides.

On the way to the scrapyars raid the Gun sotes of most of their low calibre weapons prefferrably semi automtic .22, over under or Pump. 10 guage, and some hand guns
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 12:20 PM       
nah if you are taking on zombies you need something with some stopping power, not some faggy .22 round.
A .45 Colt M-1911 would do nicely. Also you would have to construct a quad barreled shotgun from 2 double barrel ones.
Burger Lord is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 01:00 PM       
can of hairspray and a lighter
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 01:37 PM       
"Guys! We dont need to raid the gun shop, i just rembered i have half a can of hairspray upstairs!"

:/
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 01:38 PM       
This thread sucks, and I doubt ArrowX can even drive a car let alone a cargo van.
Whiter than Alabaster
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 02:13 PM       
plenty of armor would be a good idea, a helmet, some padding and such would stop them from chomping you easily, tho they can still rip you apart...

a long spiked weapon would be good for killing them once you had them on the ground as well.

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 02:16 PM       
Pulling a big spikey mace from a zombie head would be a pain in the glass ;(
Crying Baby Jesus is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 03:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia
. Also you would have to construct a quad barreled shotgun from 2 double barrel ones.
OMG Phantasm2 :o

My reasoning for a .22 is that when fighting rotting corpses youre really not going to need much more than a .22round to the face, that and you can carry probably four times as much ammo than any larger calibre. I would possibly saw the barrell off of MY .303 just in case.

Anyone can drive when theres no cops around
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 05:37 PM       
Bucket of gasoline.

Put styrofoam in gasoline.

Wait untill styrofoam dissolves in gasoline.

Reapeat untill bucket is full of a mushy goo.

Homemade napalm.

Douse melee weapons in napalm, as well as projectiles.

Done.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 05:42 PM       
or you could use mix diet cola and gasoline. OR woodchips with gasoline. OR catiltter with gasoline. :fightclub
Dynamic Dustin M. is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 06:51 PM       
This is an easy one. I just take out my Mossburg 12 Gauge with the shorten barrel with my heavyduty buckshot, my 22. Long Semi Auto rifle with 10 round mag and strap so I can wear it on my back, my survival knife and my Japanese Short Sword with sheath. (Yes, I actually do own all of those)
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 06:55 PM       
This is an easy one. I just take out my Mossburg 12 Gauge with the shorten barrel with my heavyduty buckshot, my Savage .22 Long Semi Auto rifle with 10 round mag and strap so I can wear it on my back, my survival knife and my Japanese Short Sword with sheath. I own no armor so I would try to keep lighter clothes on to move faster. I would also load up my dirtbike in the back of my F-150 and keep my trusty Aluminum Baseball Bat and Winchester .22 20 round barrel fed rifle in there so I can 4 wheel down some zombies and if I run out of ammo/gas, I have back up weapons and a ride. (Yes, I actually do own all of this. Scary eh?)
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 07:02 PM       
WE HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME, EH?
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 08:53 PM       
Should I use the bolt gun? Or maybe the grenade launcher with acid rounds... or freeze rounds. Although the custom shotgun does blow them into several pieces that are fun to stomp on, and I do love stomping. Aw fuck, what about explosive bolts? Nah, gunpowder is too rare. I guess since the magnum uses the least amount of ammo to take enemies down it would be the most worth it to invest into... as long as I don't miss. But what if I miss?? Then I will be left with a tiny gun and no bullets, at least with the bolt gun I can cram sticks and needles as replacements, and that would probably be even more effective than bolts come to think of it... but, now that it comes to mind, I don't want to risk accidentally shooting myself in the face because I do have that habit of looking into pointy things. I better avoid projectiles all together and go with the knife. Yeah, then I can neatly take apart the zombies untill they die. And if I do it in alphabetical order through the organs the time will pass more quickly! I can't lose!
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 09:14 PM       
I heard there was a way to create napalm with some sort of natural acid found around most houses, which then allows the napalm to burn through lower grade metals.
Shadowfire is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 10:38 AM       
Shotguns, Rocket Launchers, High enough place to use said rocket launchers, and a buzzaw
mmyep
and ammo for said weapons......doi

CastroMotorOil is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 12:44 PM       
A hatchet for the power to smash a skull at clsoe range.
Military issue machete for decapitaitons.
.22 caliber rifle and pistol, common ammo, and the bullet can penetrate the skull once but then bounces around destroying the brain.
12 gauge shotgun
crowbar can smash a brain or pry open a door.
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 01:57 PM       
Id brobably go for a Schoolbus as a rolling fortress instead of my van. Lets see some zombies try to get into a steel death machine with wheels.

Would any of you try and save people you know?
Whiter than Alabaster
Old Oct 30th, 2004, 05:00 PM       
w would probobly tour the country looking for survivors, staying in place to place for a few days at a time maybe. my flying delorean would come in handy moving between cities and the hoverboard would be hady for going though the streets.

of course i would have the casseticons ravage and lazerbeak to help me out.

Snatchtastic is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2004, 06:16 PM       
You'd be better off trying to secure an Armored Car for rolling protection. Do you think a .22 rimfire round would have enough punch to make an exit wound in a zombies head? It would seem better to carry a russian or chinese SKS.

As for the close combat weapon I would have to choose either a wakisahi (sp?) or a WW1 trench spike. It was an 11 inch spike with brass knuckles for a handle so you could shank a zombie in the head and then punch one out too :o

I learned everything from this book.

Old Oct 31st, 2004, 07:52 PM       
Hmmm... Maybe I will just get a couple of those Rail Guns from Eraser and a Light Sabre for close range combat. For that matter, I will take the USS Enterprise so I can sit in space and blast zombies and beam up survivors! YEAH!!! That could make for an interesting movie...

Kirk> You.... M-A-NI-ACS!!!

Zombie> Ugh...
LOL INTERNETS
Command Prompt is probably a spambot
Old Nov 1st, 2004, 01:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying Baby Jesus

My reasoning for a .22 is that when fighting rotting corpses youre really not going to need much more than a .22round to the face, that and you can carry probably four times as much ammo than any larger calibre. I would possibly saw the barrell off of MY .303 just in case.
Goddamn how fucking stupid are you? This is whats wrong with your country, because apparantly any idiot can own a firearm Why in the fuck would you saw the barrel off of a rifle? What would that do? Please tell us. In fact, please try it, but in a wooded area, where only you will be hurt by your gun exploding in your hand.