Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 10th, 2005, 01:28 AM        I think House of the Dead "premiered" tonight.
I wasn't really sure when this was going to be on TV, or if it has been already. It wasn't good enough to even be ADVERTISED as showing up on TV (even Gigli got ads, hyped as "the movie eveyone's been talking about").

So this is the first time I've noticed it on TV. It must have been on at 10pm EST tonight on Showtime. But for those of you on the west coast, or those with West channels, it will be on. 10PST on Showtime for westcoasters, and 1am on Showtime West for eastcoasters.

I can't be the only one who hasn't seen this movie yet, obviously. I figure it'll FINALLY give me a chance to meet Uwe Boll's retardations head-on, and I'll finally have some solid reference to why he is the worst filmmaker of all time.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 10th, 2005, 10:39 AM       
HotD was the only movie I ever walked out of.

Edit: Also right before the movie me and my friends went to a comic shop and I found an awesome CD I wanted but if I spent my money on the CD I wouldn't be able to see the movie and all my friends were like "come on fag this movie will be good" fucking cursed piece of shit i swear
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2005, 12:41 PM       
This is gonna be the first movie I've ever downloaded. There's just no way I'm supporting Uwe Boll's retarded rampage ny paying to see it, but I feel I have to see it somehow.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 10th, 2005, 04:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjalne
This is gonna be the first movie I've ever downloaded. There's just no way I'm supporting Uwe Boll's retarded rampage ny paying to see it, but I feel I have to see it somehow.
That's why I waited for it to be on cable.

I'll say the same thing I said last night on another board:

It made me laugh in the same way I'd laugh if I saw a baby dressed like a clown being beaten to death with a sock full of cobra eggs. The execution is just silly enough to warrant amusement, but in the end, it's still a tragedy.

I think it's a movie EVERYONE has to see though. This movie is a defining moment in film history, and its educational value alone is incredibly important to not only potential filmmakers, but to fans of movies and video games.
Mocker
Old Feb 10th, 2005, 04:43 PM       
I'll probably have it down in an hour and a half.

I just want to watch it so I can speak with some gravity when I tell people not to support him. He's just a bastard who knows how to talk to executives and cut costs.

sports is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2005, 08:16 PM       
House of the Dead was bad (3/10), but hey...Alone in the Dark is better (7.3/10). One of the very few bright spots about House, was the zombies themselves. Them bastards could run,...jump, and flip. And use weapons! Oh... House of the Dead 2: Dead Aim comes out 2006 via LGF.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2005, 08:27 PM       
And... you're happy about this? :/

sports is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2005, 08:42 PM       
It can only get better (hopefully). I tried to find it in the archives at ''Arrow in the Head'' but couldn't. From what I've read at imdb.com, filming has already finished. Oh...and there's a former power ranger in it aswell.
Mocker
Old Feb 10th, 2005, 10:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by sports
One of the very few bright spots about House, was the zombies themselves. Them bastards could run,...jump, and flip. And use weapons!
I can get behind these new running zombies, but the ones in House were ridiculous. Like trampoline ridiculous. It was like Cirque du Soleil with zombies.

And goddamn bullet time. This movie gave me a bald spot.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 10th, 2005, 11:34 PM       
Quote:
Them bastards could run,...jump, and flip.
You just reminded me of the moment where the zombies are jumping out of the woods, and the catapults they jump off of are VERY visible.
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2005, 11:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Quote:
Them bastards could run,...jump, and flip.
You just reminded me of the moment where the zombies are jumping out of the woods, and the catapults they jump off of are VERY visible.
fuck, now i have to see this movie...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2005, 09:17 AM       
Quote:
It can only get better (hopefully). I tried to find it in the archives at ''Arrow in the Head'' but couldn't. From what I've read at imdb.com, filming has already finished. Oh...and there's a former power ranger in it aswell.
Oh, FUCK! A POWER RANGER?! Call the Acadamy, boys, we already have a winner! With THAT calibur acting in it, it should be great!

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 11th, 2005, 04:43 PM       
that image is too high-quality for house of the dead