Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 09:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Willie, what's a good bank to use?

I'm opening a bank account tomorrow and I got basically no knowledge of banks.
What banks do you have close to you? ATM fees for each? how many branches? Do they charge you for checks? Minimum balance without a fee? Savings account without a fee?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 10:00 PM       
edit: double
Banned

kgp4death is probably a spambot
Old Oct 17th, 2009, 05:35 PM       
What percentage of people will like my hack willie? and will the percentage increase if I kill myself?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2009, 07:05 PM       
Did you join to promote your hack?
Banned

kgp4death is probably a spambot
Old Oct 17th, 2009, 07:25 PM       
Initially yes, I never heard of this place before I got into rom hacking. But, this place has grown on me. Funny though because if i didn't post anything about my hack I probably wouldn't have gotten as bad a negative persona here. So double edge sword as is life.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Oct 17th, 2009, 09:00 PM       
Willie, why haven't you banned this moron?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 12:25 AM       
Willie will you take away Microshocks edit button so when I make fun of him about something he can't edit his post?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 04:31 AM       
GUYS I DONT WANT TO MOD STUFF I JUST WANNA DRIVE ON THE HIGHWAY
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 09:25 PM       
how do i become senator of new york?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 11:13 PM       
same way you become senator of any other state, you gotta suck a lot of c*cks
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 09:05 PM       
WAAPIIIISHHSHHSHSHHHH BOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFF BISSHHHHHHHHH ?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 11:13 PM       
Im sorry what I meant to say is whats the capital of Thailand?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 11:14 PM       
No what I really want to ask is how do Chinese people name their childrens?
OH GOD
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 01:21 AM       
they name em all backwards
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 01:32 AM       
Willie, is it better to have loved and lost than never having loved at all?
OH GOD
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 04:29 AM       
nah
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 06:55 AM       
Willie, why do my intestines hate me at the moment? Is it stress, my contraception, or what? It makes me sad.
Also, hair is blue now, as advised.
OH GOD
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 08:54 PM       
i dunno probably both! and maybe diet as well
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 12:42 PM       
Willie, Is that your new car in the other thread? And if so, are you doing any serious cruisin USA?
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 01:57 PM       
Willie how is it that this is the only place left on the internet that isn't full of people constantly complaining about their girlfriends or talking about how much they hate black people?
OH GOD
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 04:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetothepast View Post
Willie, Is that your new car in the other thread? And if so, are you doing any serious cruisin USA?
yeah

i havent done any serious cruisin yet because i havent had much opportunity, but i probably will sometime soon! i gotta get a stereo system for it the one its got doesnt work
OH GOD
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 04:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks View Post
Willie how is it that this is the only place left on the internet that isn't full of people constantly complaining about their girlfriends or talking about how much they hate black people?
because hating black people will cause total bitches to be attracted to you, i guess?
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 24th, 2009, 09:39 AM       
Deer Willie,

Why is there not a punisher emote?

(:=
OH GOD
Old Oct 24th, 2009, 03:46 PM       
there's plenty of emotiocons already i think
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Oct 24th, 2009, 05:06 PM       
Willie, why can't I choose canada english, I don't like British english