FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 03:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
Will you get to use a cadaver?
Nah, it's just a regular quiz.

Man, I've studied hard and I think I'm well prepared, but I still feel nervous and stress like hell.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 03:53 PM       
Go get a hooker. They have those in Finland right?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 03:58 PM       
FINALLY.

FUCK YES. SOMETHING I'M GOOD AT IN CHEMISTRY: ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 05:03 PM       
Electrochemistry? Redox reactions? Dielectric loss and/or capacitance measurements?

Describe, please.
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 05:12 PM       
It's General Chemistry, the fourth unit in the book. Uncomplicated, but strangely easier for me than calorimetry.

Mainly dealing with wavelengths and determining hertz based on them, at least at the moment. It's easy for me.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 05:19 PM       
Good luck, Rankeri A&P is brutal.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 09:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Mainly dealing with wavelengths and determining hertz based on them, at least at the moment. It's easy for me.
That's the basics of spectroscopy my friend, which was the core of my PhD thesis. We have something in common .... maybe!
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 03:14 AM       
I don't normally like cheeseburgers, but daaaaaaaaaamn if this doesn't make me want one.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 10:21 AM       
I just stepped in cold cat puke
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 10:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
That's the basics of spectroscopy my friend, which was the core of my PhD thesis. We have something in common .... maybe!
It's a shame I loathe chemistry and the sciences and will not pursue a career or education in them following this semester.
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 10:40 AM       

Quote:
No more worry about losing your virginity. With this product, you can have your first night back anytime. Insert this artificial hymen into your vagina carefully. It will expand a little and make you feel tight. When your lover penetrate, it will ooze out a liquid that look like blood not too much but just the right amount. Add in a few moans and groans, you will pass through undetectable. Its easy to use, clinically proven non-toxic to human and has no side effects, no pain to use and no allergic reaction.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 10:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
It's a shame I loathe chemistry and the sciences and will not pursue a career or education in them following this semester.
Unfortunately a sentiment shared by many.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 11:02 AM       
Makes your job significantly more lucrative, though, I'd imagine.

I never had a mind for it. I was always good at math, but I don't like to apply it. It's boring. Same thing with chemistry, though I know much less.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 12:45 PM       
Hay guyz, i just realized something.

I've never seen Jeff Lynne's eyes and that scares me.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 02:20 PM       
Jeff Lynne without shades:

Although with all that hair, how would you know?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 02:28 PM       
IT BURNS!
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 03:26 PM       
Uh huh.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 03:47 PM       
No, not that.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 03:56 PM       
I'm having an allergic reaction to Jeff Lynne's artificial hymen.
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 04:25 PM       
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 04:33 PM       
Some cops love their job, others fake it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 05:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
hey fathom take your purely theoretical understanding of pretty much fucking everything elsewhere if you please

go live a little and then you may come back with an opinion.
So I haven't smoked your faggotty clove flavoured smokes. I've had the misfortune of trying a lot of shitty tobaccos, some that smelled like maple syrup and butterscotch. I don't care for them. Don't care for cigarettes or pipes in general, really. I've got a brand of cigars I like, not that they're really the best, but I like them. They're expensive, but I don't smoke so often.

I don't have to prove anything to you, you fucking goon. In fact, I think I'm more of a faggot for responding to you.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 06:16 PM       
what's up with the tough love?
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 06:19 PM       
Fathom Zero: Dr. Tufflove
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 06:43 PM       
IMMA STEAL THE ROCK BUS.