Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 01:19 PM        Just one simple question: What would YOU do?
Most people here disagree with Bush and my feelings on his policy. My question is, what would YOU do about the whole situation?

1) Iraq has hostilities to us
2) There is proof that N. Korea is developing nukes
3) IRaq has funded Al-Queda and had training grounds in its area.

Knowing this and what we know now, how would you handle what is happening in the world. And please try to be serious. I would like a serious discussion from the people who whine about what is happening, but seem to never provide a solution to the problem.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 01:33 PM       
I would make even more threads so I can reiterate stuff and get the attention I so desire.

But that's just me.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 01:35 PM       
I would take that letter off the refrigerator, lovingly remove it from the frame, and very gently and tenderly place it on the scanner so everyone could see.

Old Mar 27th, 2003, 01:38 PM       
Quote:
My question is, what would YOU do about the whole situation?
The problem with your question is that, those things you listed aren't the whole situation.

Old Mar 27th, 2003, 01:40 PM       
Wait, wait, can I change my answer?

I'd post on a message board and challenge the other homos' masculinity for dominance of the pack.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 01:46 PM       
No, my well spoken friend, they do not. No one does. No one can have 'hostilities to us'. They are hostile towards us. Like just about half the world as of today.

OK. Yes.

See, now, I'm kinda going to want you to sight your sources there.
I mean, I know the president said it, but he also refered to a nigerian document proving Iraq was developing nuclear weapons in his state of the union speech, and it seems that was a forgery, and it seems the included it in the speech without letting the CIA look at it, and appparently it was kind fo a reallly bad forgery? Like having the signature of nigerian official who hadn't worked for the country since the late eighties? And information that could have been proved wrong by 'someone using google' according to the IAEE?

So, the first thing I'd do is start talking to North Korea, since they actually have these weapons and everyone agrees they do. I'd do it now, instead of saying this isn't crisis, as our adminstration has. I wouldn't waiit until things were settled in Iraq, becuase that might give N. Korea the idea that what we meant to do was finish Saddam and then go for them. I'd hold unilateral talks since that's what they want and the only reason we don't is that they do. I'd offer humanitarian aid on the scale a war would cost , in the billions, and tie it to verifiable human rights improvements and re-unification with South Korea. I'd tell China if they didn't get on board immediately they could kiss most favored trading status goodbye.

What we do about Iraq now that we've invaded is a much messier question, but suffice it to say, I'd have called getting agressive inspections going again a big win, kept them going, and stood pat.

Now you may not agree with those ideas and feel the need to go off on another screaming tirade about making people shit their pants, but you can't say I don't have solutions. You can only say you disagree with them.

Old Mar 27th, 2003, 02:01 PM       
I'm disappointed that someone took this thread seriously.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 03:25 PM       
oops
The Unseen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 03:31 PM        Re: Just one simple question: What would YOU do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
I would like a serious discussion from the people who whine about what is happening, but seem to never provide a solution to the problem.

Wrong place, vince

FS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 03:54 PM       
I would bomb the living fuck out of Germany and be home in time to save all women from rape like Santa Claus delivering presents in his sled. What a pussy-assed scumfucker that guy is, by the way.
Mocker
The_Rorschach is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 03:57 PM       

Place pressure on the UN to resolve matters as they were created to do, there is no hurry in this matter.

Broker a peace between North and South Korea to open borders, offering Greenspan (if the bastard is still alive) and any other chairs from the Fed Res to work out an economic stability plan and trade negotiations. Kim Jung isn't after nukes, he's after stability in his own country.

We've taken out terrorist training camps using special forces prior to 9/11, we just need enhance our intellegence capabilities and take down some more. An entire army is too clumsy to be used for hunting individuals, and too easy to avoid. Quick incisive(sp?) strikes are the answer.