Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

JenMacca is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 01:25 PM       
Whoever suggested Boy Meets World, I agree. Well, mainly because there's 2 or 3 episodes I'm trying desperately to get a hold of *kicks self for being so stupid that I didn't tape them when they were on TV not that long ago*......Sabrina the Teenage Witch should be too, same reason. (Man, I'm pathetic. I'd buy an entire DVD set of Sabrina just to get the episode with Davy Jones on it...)

The show *I* wanted most has been released on DVD. ^_^ The second season of it being released Tuesday....*begins counting down the hours*

I only wish the Monty Python dvd set weren't so bloody expensive!! I can handle the Monkees' dvd sets being about 80 bucks a pop, but......300 is a bit much, I think, even if it IS the entire series...
Mike P is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 01:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenMacca
Whoever suggested Boy Meets World, I agree. Well, mainly because there's 2 or 3 episodes I'm trying desperately to get a hold of
If I may, you might be able to catch those on the Disney Channel if you have it. One of their big things is "Boy Meets World" reruns.

Old Nov 15th, 2003, 01:49 PM       
They had the episodes on a couple months ago that I wanted (well, 2 of the 3 anyway), but naturally, I was totally out of blank tapes at the time so I wasn't able to tape them. Naturally, now that I've got TONS of blank tapes, they probably won't be on again for ages. *sigh* I think I might know somewhere to look where someone is bound to have a copy of those (or at least one of them), but can't be sure as there's only 300 members on that board. But it's worth a shot though.
bartman is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 10:17 PM       
I'm With Busey
MacGyver
Captain N
Freaks and Geeks
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2003, 02:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike P
They did release several episodes of the Super Mario Brothers Super Show a little while back, but it didn't get a very wide release, and the DVDs didn't have that many episodes on them (I think there was a total of six episodes or something). I'll try to find you a link about it, if you like. A wider release of the show would be nice, though.
The problem with the set is that the live-action segments are cut out. Which means there is no reason to buy it.
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2003, 03:48 PM       
SLEDGE HAMMER:

http://216.218.169.43/msgboard/messa...tml?1069187744
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2003, 03:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenMacca
I only wish the Monty Python dvd set weren't so bloody expensive!! I can handle the Monkees' dvd sets being about 80 bucks a pop, but......300 is a bit much, I think, even if it IS the entire series...
What the hell are you talking about? The Flying Circus boxed set only cost me like $100 at Best Buy. That was on sale. I think normally it's $120 or $130.

Gåte is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2003, 10:20 PM       
The rest of the seasons of "Married with Children".
And.. MacGyver

Old Dec 10th, 2003, 08:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoclown

What the hell are you talking about? The Flying Circus boxed set only cost me like $100 at Best Buy. That was on sale. I think normally it's $120 or $130.
OMG are you serious??? I'll definitely have to check for it there next time I go if you are (once I save up that much money again cos I spent almost all my money I had on the second season Monkees boxed set)... but in most stores I've seen it in, I'm serious, it's been 200 or 300 bucks....
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 10th, 2003, 08:46 PM       
I'm goin' PBS on you now

Allo Allo GOOD
Red Fox
Dad's Army

The Pee Wee Herman Show, too. Where he's on stage and not the kid show, though that was pretty good.

Power Rangers first season on dvd, too.
LOL INTERNETS
Command Prompt is probably a spambot
Old Dec 26th, 2003, 07:02 PM       
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101115/

FOX CLASSIC GOLD
crash0814 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 26th, 2003, 07:10 PM       
WHEN IS THE FOURTH FUCKING SEASON OF MR. SHOW COMING OUT?!
Daphne is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2003, 01:04 PM       
ooh, I love Allo Allo!
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2003, 01:25 PM       
I really think that we should start a petition or something to get Sealab 2021 on dvd. I don't think theres anything else that I'd really pay money to own...
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2003, 07:32 PM       
I don't think you need to bother, I'm pretty sure they're going to release it :/

-willie
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2003, 07:38 PM       
Isn't it already released? I might be wrong, but I thought they released it when they released ATHF. :/
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2003, 07:52 PM       
no, just spaceghost :/

-willie
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2003, 07:58 PM       
Oh. I was gonna buy the SpaceGhost DVD but they didn't have it at samGOODY. All they had was the ATHF DVD. :/ I would've bought it but... didn't have enough money.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2003, 10:32 PM       
I really want Seinfeld.

According to TV Shows On DVD, all of them except Jerry want no part in the making of the DVD, so they're putting it off until they get a good set with many extras and commentaries.

Fuck that. I just want the episodes. With Seinfeld, I don't care.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog