Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2005, 01:10 PM       
I watched bits and pieces, it's not bad at all. It actually almost made me believe it was all a sham, sad when there's so much misinformation you can be swayed by a movie.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2005, 12:25 PM       
Osama bin Laden has denied many times that he carried the attacks then out came the fake osama video...think about it, damn you!!!

Bush administration kept the americans oblivious of osama's death so they can continue with the war on terror. read all about ti in my blog!
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2005, 12:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
Osama bin Laden has denied many times that he carried the attacks
Source, plz.
say what now?
Old Dec 22nd, 2005, 01:01 PM       
Yeah yeah anyone with a brain knows the bush administration was complicit in the attacks. Ever even try to entertain the thought of it?

Lookit, Bush has tried to kill the spy report held by the new york time for a year and then when it blew open to the public, he turned out to be guilty of it. He tried to obstruct the investigation on 9/11 for god knows how long until the 9/11 commision report came out in '04. Ever since there has been growing numbers of top political advisors, economists, etc who have expressed grave doubts on the 9/11 commision report...

Where's your argument, plz?
Mocker
Old Dec 22nd, 2005, 01:40 PM       
I'm worried about you, Geggy.

Source, plz.
say what now?
Old Dec 22nd, 2005, 02:02 PM       
Hey thanks for caring!

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/1...nladen.denial/
Mocker
Old Dec 22nd, 2005, 02:16 PM       
Ahh, I see. And when he came out and accepted blame, you are proposing that it was in fact a double put out by Israel and the U.S.?

Just wanted to catch up.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2005, 02:29 PM       
Well, in all honesty that's not the most unfeasible thing, kev. THE UNITED STATES AND ISRAEL, UNITED, STANDING FOR TRUTH AND JUSTICE; TOGETHER. TO MAKE THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE BY THE POWER OF THEIR HOMOSEXUAL EROTICITY. HAIL EROTICITY.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2005, 03:44 PM       
BANNED

Old Dec 22nd, 2005, 06:15 PM       
Implications of happiness
say what now?
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 12:45 PM       
That was hilarious, kahl...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
Ahh, I see. And when he came out and accepted blame, you are proposing that it was in fact a double put out by Israel and the U.S.?

Just wanted to catch up.
It is most likely. It wouldnt make sense if the talibans used an osama double in order to display osama's guilt for carrying the attacks. That would be suicidal because the talibans know their militrary power pales in comparsion with the US's military power.

To be honest I don't have much of a clue for Israel's involvement with the attack. Even if they were involved, they've done a heckuva job covering their tracks. I plan to do a little bit of a research on Israel's possible involvement.

But I am already aware of the Israel's massive spy ring in the US. They run a company called APEC which controls communication in most parts of the US.

Around 4000 jewish people worked in the WTC at the time of the attacks and all of them had received warnings through email and instant messenger 2 hours or more prior the attacks. Number of jewish in New York killed during the attack? ZERO. Although 5 of them on the plane that crashed into both buildings were jewish.

The FBI did arrest over hundreds of Mossad Agents weeks after 9/11. Most of them failed the lie dectector test during the questioning whether if they were involved with the planning or not. And what's fucked up was that The US government had freed them and send them back to Israel.

That's basically what I know so far but I plan to dig deeper on the the info...
Mocker
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 12:54 PM       
I'll give you a chance now to delete this post before abcdxxxx sees it.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 01:16 PM       
eventually, every conspiracy theory is about the jews
BANNED

Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 01:50 PM       
"Around 4000 jewish people worked in the WTC at the time of the attacks and all of them had received warnings through email and instant messenger 2 hours or more prior the attacks."

How do you know that? source? (i hate asking for sources because it makes me feel pretentious, but come come)
Mocker
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 01:52 PM       
yeah, and not ONE of those 4000 people felt the least bit of compassion for his coworkers and thought to alert them to the danger. probably because jews are actually a reptillian off-shoot of humans and don't have feelings.
BANNED

Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 01:58 PM       
I've heard that half of the jewish population(probably more by now) are actually jews who traveled back from the future to the atlantean times to fill one of the sephiroth for their crazy failed experiment. The trick to it though is that the future jews were horrible failures and had to travel back because God hated them so much, but loved them enough to give them another chance. Also their were aliens from mars(it was destroyed of course though that's why there's no one there now) and they are our kings queens and presidents.

True story.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 03:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
"Around 4000 jewish people worked in the WTC at the time of the attacks and all of them had received warnings through email and instant messenger 2 hours or more prior the attacks."

How do you know that? source? (i hate asking for sources because it makes me feel pretentious, but come come)
agreed...that sounds too "X-files" to me....source please.
Mocker
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 05:09 PM       
I don't care if the source is God himself. I don't buy that 4000 people could keep a secret of that magnitude without even one of them saying something to a coworker they would like to see survive the attack. It's absurd.
BANNED

Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 05:36 PM       
It's the best kept jewish secret since potato pancakes.
Mocker
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 05:40 PM       
Who doesn't know about potato pancakes!?
BANNED

Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 05:52 PM       
I meant 40 years or so ago before the russians foiled their pancake secrets in the fernando poo incident. I guess they needed some new secret to replace them, hence the Potato pancake intelligence agency. Geez don't you read any history.
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 11:43 PM       
WTC. Not a Single Jew effected. Not even a Cantor or a Fitzgerald.

The spy ring? It's not electronics, it's a Moving company.

...And Geggy.... if one day you should wake up to find your house without furnishings... you might not want to post about it on the internet. We're everywhere and when we pull on our curly sideburns it rings a bell of a tone only audible to Jews....and we have our own special morse code, that's foriegn to even Madonna. Be afraid, be very afraid.
say what now?
Old Dec 24th, 2005, 12:44 PM       
Still not feeling paranoid. Nice try though.

Kevin's avatar makes me Steinbrenner will demand Damon to cut his hair short, hence reducing his game skill by 40 percent. Just watch.

http://www.churchoftrueisrael.com/nsforum/ns9-29.html

This is the best source I could find. I apologize, I got my fact wrong. One jewish person was killed in 9/11 attacks in nyc and d.c., not zero. Four were inside the plane. Just astonishing, considering that nyc is the capitol of jeiwsh population.

Don't forget that none of the israelis were killed in the recent triple hotel bombings in jordan.

As ironic as it seems, there are many israelis who are involved with the 9/11 truth movement. Many of them are considered the disinformationalists of the movement, spreading lies and conspiracy theories on the 9/11 attacks to make the rest of us with hard evidences and facts look like idiots. Very clever of them.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2005, 04:45 PM       
Quote:
Don't forget that none of the israelis were killed in the recent triple hotel bombings in jordan.
Well, when you realize just how unfriendly Jordan can be towards Jews, I'd say you'd be hard pressed to a lot of them anywhere in the country.

Quote:
As ironic as it seems, there are many israelis who are involved with the 9/11 truth movement. Many of them are considered the disinformationalists of the movement, spreading lies and conspiracy theories on the 9/11 attacks to make the rest of us with hard evidences and facts look like idiots. Very clever of them.
Lets be honest, they don't have to work very hard.
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2005, 05:09 PM       
So this is the best source you could find huh?

"The Church of True Israel:

Welcome Aryan Men and Women to the web site created by and for our race. It is not our intention to offend anyone, so if you are not white, or if you are offended by white men and women with racial pride, then you should leave. If you are white and not offended by your racial kinsmen, come on in."

Hey geggy... On behalf of the 400-500 Jewish families who lost their loved ones, who accounted for 15% of the fucking entire total death toll....I'd like to say you're a FILTHY MORON.

Read here:
http://slate.msn.com/id/116813
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/israel.htm

Not as credible as a white power site? Then fine, read the victims list and pick out the Jewish names yourself:

http://www.9-11heroes.us/victims-world-trade-center.php

Oh, and mister "hard facts and information" would it be clever of me to let you know that the lack of Israeli deaths in Jordan might have something to do with Jordan's blacklisting of Jewish citizens? Some Israelis (mainly ARAB Israelis) do vacation in neighboring Arab nations which is why these resort hotels have been targeted. In other instances, Jews have died. Jordan had the Israelis removed AFTER the bombings and provided a confession from an Iraqi woman with a suicide belt on live television so assmunches like you wouldn't let your Jew hating imaginations run wild.

Geggy, you should move to Iran.