Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2011, 02:37 AM       
I'm sure you mean like a bad thing

I got super bored and drunk the other night and took a bunch of garter pics.

:tryingtolurepubout
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2011, 07:34 AM       
Ugh, fuck dorms. I hated living in a dorm. There weren't even doors on the bathroom stalls, fuck that.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Apr 30th, 2011, 09:33 AM       
I hate when there aren't doors on the stalls. There's always that one guy who is in such a hurry to piss he practically runs right into your stall.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2011, 02:55 PM       
You sure he wasn't trying to give you lemonade?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2011, 07:14 PM       
What is the point of not having doors on the stalls? What about living in a dorm would indicate that the authorities must exercise more caution there than in, say, a common roadside rest stop?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2011, 11:31 PM       
Madlibs
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2011, 11:33 PM       
Badlibs
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 30th, 2011, 11:41 PM       
Ducklips. Whoo woo
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2011, 12:00 AM       
SKATASTIC
Old May 1st, 2011, 12:42 AM       
What the fuck is up.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 1st, 2011, 12:52 AM       
Nothing. What up with you?
SKATASTIC
Old May 1st, 2011, 12:58 AM       
I am drinking at bars. You should be here dylan
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 1st, 2011, 01:07 AM       
I wish I could.

We should open a bar, like in Cocktail.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old May 1st, 2011, 01:16 AM       
I was walking home from work today, through the woods. I passed through a trail that leads to a dried-up watering hole, which has a bunch of trees that are popular for people to hang out on; one of them is bent almost 90 degrees and is close to the ground. So, I saw a stepladder and a bag on the concrete bridge thing to the left, and figured there'd be someone at the trees, so I looked over. I saw some girl, dunno how old because she was far away, laying on the tree, and was like 'lol she's wearing a weird dress that makes her look like she's naked from far away. Fail.' I kept walking, and looked back over, and she was quickly getting into a purple bath robe, and some guy with a camera and another girl were now in view.
So today, I walked onto a nude photoshoot. I hope I photobombed it.
SKATASTIC
Old May 1st, 2011, 01:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I wish I could.

We should open a bar, like in Cocktail.
I would love to open a bar. Together. It would make a lot of money and we should call it sex appeal.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 1st, 2011, 01:24 AM       
With lots of chrome accents and an eastern European bartender.
SKATASTIC
Old May 1st, 2011, 01:33 AM       
I could totally pull off an eastern accent. Then only sell straight rum and whiskey. Plus ice.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 1st, 2011, 02:17 AM       
The best place evar, totally mayor of it in foursquare lolz
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 1st, 2011, 08:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I was walking home from work today, through the woods. I passed through a trail that leads to a dried-up watering hole, which has a bunch of trees that are popular for people to hang out on; one of them is bent almost 90 degrees and is close to the ground. So, I saw a stepladder and a bag on the concrete bridge thing to the left, and figured there'd be someone at the trees, so I looked over. I saw some girl, dunno how old because she was far away, laying on the tree, and was like 'lol she's wearing a weird dress that makes her look like she's naked from far away. Fail.' I kept walking, and looked back over, and she was quickly getting into a purple bath robe, and some guy with a camera and another girl were now in view.
So today, I walked onto a nude photoshoot. I hope I photobombed it.
Hahaha, don't you wish you could have walked up to them and awkwardly asked "hey you guys what are you doing? Why are you naked can I help?" and then sniffed loudly while pushing your glasses back up the bridge of your nose.
Let's play Hardball!
Old May 1st, 2011, 10:28 AM       
It's obviously an alibi for a more sinister reason for him being in the woods.
Let's play Hardball!
Old May 1st, 2011, 10:30 AM       
Nooooooo Fathom you changed your avatar.
Let's play Hardball!
Old May 1st, 2011, 10:30 AM       
It's going to take a few more seconds for me to recognize your posts
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 1st, 2011, 12:54 PM       
A small price to pay for RUST IN THE BLOOD OF HUMANITY
teacup of sunshine
Old May 1st, 2011, 03:14 PM       
I went to the woods today and there wasn't anything nearly as cool as a nude photoshoot. But I do have a woods-nude-photoshoot story. When I was a little kid, my parents made a spontaneous decision to go to Old Man's Cave, which is a touristy nature spot featuring a large overhang and waterfall.

I remember descending this steep stairway (pre-handrail) and seeing either bikini-clad or topless women under the falls, I wish I could remember which. There was quite a professional setup...multiple photographers, big lights, the whole shebang. It turned out they were shooting either a Playboy or Sports Illustrated thing. I think it ended up being Sports Illustrated.

Anyway, my parents hustled me back up the steps and out of there. All I remember is wanting to jump in the water too, how come THEY got to be under the waterfall?
Token Bleeding Heart
Old May 1st, 2011, 09:28 PM       
At the point when I realized that it was a nude shoot, I felt like I was already creepy enough for them, and decided to just get out before they thought I was some pervert teenager.