Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Dec 9th, 2006, 04:54 PM       
Dreaded double post! And yeah Freshchetta kicks ass. Its thin and hot and tasty and delicious.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 9th, 2006, 06:01 PM       
Buy two Red Baron pizzas or what have you, right? Cook them up so their just under done ok. Then take them out and flip one face down on top of the other, and then cook them the rest of the way. Trust me on this one guys.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 9th, 2006, 06:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldasbiggestfan
Dreaded double post!
Thank god we have you here to alert everyone to this.
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old Dec 9th, 2006, 07:10 PM       
holy crap Sacks that is awesome
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2006, 10:21 PM       
If it wasn't Red Baron, I'd agree, 'cause I love pizza pies. (but at least he didn't recommend Tombstone.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
ps what kind of wine would you use GrizlyGus, a red wine or a white wine? Because it seems like a white wine would taste good with tomatoes but I'm guessing a red wine because it's usually better for cooking with
I only use white wines for seafood and cream sauces. Whenever I do a red sauce, I use a little burgandy to get rid of the harsh tomato flavor. (Though I use a LOT less of it for pizza sauce).

And once again, no cooking sherry! Cooking sherry is for tools!
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 10th, 2006, 12:21 AM       
tombstone is THE best frozen pizza! tombstone brick oven style pepperoni is the most delicious pizza of all time!

sacks your idea sounds great but why dont u just fold 1 pizza into a calazone?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2006, 01:08 AM       
grislygus you're a genius. i know i still owe you a beef and brocoli recipe but I'm still trying to tweak it to perfection. It's pretty close though and basically the secret is to marinate it for like 4 hours in soy sauce, cornstarch and egg white which will make it tender (it's called velvetting and you can do that with any chinese food recipe to make them tasty and sometimes on chicken it will fry up nicely like a batter for orange chicken and such). Then the sauce is mostly rice wine or sake with ginger flavors.

the only time i used cooking sherry the food tasted like shit

Tombstones are a really reasonable deal i love them.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 10th, 2006, 10:05 AM       
Because then it's not an enormous pizzawich. THAT'S why.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Dec 10th, 2006, 11:22 AM       
Dang Sacks, sounds like a good idea but I bet it takes 3 years off your heart with each bite.

I live by 3 pizza places within a block of me. To the south, there is Bacci's which is fairly new which means only gross degenerates work there, I don't trust it! To the east there is Uncle Pete's. I liked it alot more when I was younger. Finally there is Rosati's which is fantastic and I just had some yesterday.

Also there is a Giordano's less then half a mile away. It's TOO MUCH!

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2006, 06:48 PM       
Quote:
grislygus you're a genius. i know i still owe you a beef and brocoli recipe but I'm still trying to tweak it to perfection. It's pretty close though and basically the secret is to marinate it for like 4 hours in soy sauce, cornstarch and egg white which will make it tender (it's called velvetting and you can do that with any chinese food recipe to make them tasty and sometimes on chicken it will fry up nicely like a batter for orange chicken and such). Then the sauce is mostly rice wine or sake with ginger flavors.
Two questions: One, how do you seperate the egg white, and three, would you happen to have a recipe for Mongolian beef? I can't find any recipes spicy enough for my liking.

Quote:
the only time i used cooking sherry the food tasted like shit
Yes, cooking sherry is one of the more brilliant inventions in cooking. You see, cooking sherry is deliberately made to taste bad, so that it can be sold as a condiment rather than an alcoholic beverage. Of course, no one seems to question why you would choose to flavor your food with something that tastes bad.

Getting back on the topic of pizza, who else loves Papa Murphy's?
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old Dec 10th, 2006, 06:52 PM       
Chicken Garlic pizza
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2006, 12:44 AM       
you just break the egg in half and then like.. pass the yolk shell to shell until you get all of the white in one and the yolk in another. you could also try piercing a small hole or something but i dont know if that would work

be careful with the flavors in that recipe i gave you ive made it and it tasted like shit and other times it was gold but i always do different things every time maybe use a little bit of rice wine or sake, maybe sweet sake (called mirin but i think it's japanese or something), with the maranade... and a little bit of mushroom sauce or stock when you're actually cooking the sauce ;/ parbroiling the brocoli is supposed to help (boil it first).

for spicy food add more ginger. mongolian beef maybe try doing the same thing and add more sugar.. adding sugar to the recipe makes it taste good actually, you could try it with the beef and broccoli. brown sugar, you could try adding it to the marinade but white sugar might work better than that i dont know. you could also try adding horseradish or some type of radish, hot mustard or more peppers. you can also buy "japan chilis" in the hispanic/spice section(dried small red chilis such as in kung pao). there's also lots of spicy things on asian isles usually. ginger is pretty spicy and flavorful though.

ginger is really delicous