Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 09:21 AM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 10:12 AM       
Lemmy is the coolest.
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 11:50 AM       
Koopaling?
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 12:23 PM       
I cannot stop farting today.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 02:05 PM       
I cannot stop puking out of my asshole. I have some reeeeeal bad shits

That was very funny. Well done.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 02:08 PM       
I am seriously sitting here in my foundations of composition class, listening to some really boring English shit, just imagining how bad it's gonna be when I get to a toilet and let it all go, but at the same time looking forward to it because it seems really urgent. My stomach keeps making noises and I feel my turds being vaporized

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 02:20 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 02:27 PM       
Tadao, where the hell did "Doomed Knight" Canadianboy talk shit, the search engine on here sucks.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 02:28 PM       
And it could be worse, Zom, I dealt with that shit at a swim meet
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 02:30 PM       
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...t=313&page=126
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 02:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
And it could be worse, Zom, I dealt with that shit at a swim meet
Haha, yeah, movement would be horrible.
Ancient Mariner
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 02:34 PM       
Managing to NOT shit your speedo in front of over a hundred people while doing the fucking Butterfly stroke gives you unyielding faith in the God Almighty
Ancient Mariner
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 02:36 PM       
Doomed Knight
Forum Virgin

More like Doomed Virgin ha did you see that wordplay
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 02:36 PM       
Leaving a little brown trail behind you in your swim lane.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 02:38 PM       
According to a reputable and completely unfalsified ad on this website, Paris Hilton's IQ is 120. Mine is 125.

What the hell, man.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 02:39 PM       
Are you smarter than a total whore?
Ancient Mariner
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 02:41 PM       
TAKE THE TEST AND FIND OUT
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 03:20 PM       
What I find truly truly hilarious is that I will likely wind up living in Canada after my parents die.
Star Man
Crash Dummie is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 04:51 PM       
Take some precautions, they say you're head might turn square and you could start saying "eh" uncontrollably.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 04:52 PM       
Turn square? I've never heard of that. What does that relate to?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 04:53 PM       
Oh man. JOAT is gonna be sooooo pissed.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 05:06 PM       
damn I bet everyone missed me
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 05:08 PM       
Fucking boxheads. Germans and Canadians.
Star Man
Crash Dummie is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 05:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Turn square? I've never heard of that. What does that relate to?
Square heads is a nickname for english speaking Canadians... Go figure, I have no idea where it comes from.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 05:24 PM       
Fucking Canadians