Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 03:33 PM       
HAR HAR YET ANOTHER SEX JOKE FROM TADAO

ORIGINALITY IS PRICELESS
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 03:34 PM       
HEY TADAO WOULD YOU MAKE ANOTHER SEX JOKE AGAIN
BANNED

Old Jun 12th, 2009, 03:35 PM       
MAYBE THIS TIME THE SEX JOKE COULD BE ABOUt PEnISeS AND ALSO SEX

CAN YOU MAKE A SEX JOKE ABOUT SEX JOKES? LIKE PEOPLE WHO TELL SEX JOKES HAVE TINY MISSHAPEN PENISES ANDARE REPULSIVE AND NOBODY WANTS To FUCK THEM

SOMETHIN LIKE THAT; CLEARLY IM NOT AS ORIGINAL AND INSPIRIng AS YOU ARE WITH YOUR LASCIVIOUS JOKES
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 03:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
CLEARLY IM NOT AS ORIGINAL AND INSPIRIng AS YOU ARE WITH YOUR LASCIVIOUS JOKES
That is exactly why I don't even bother with you anymore. It got boring a long time ago.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 03:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
Turtle neck shirt.
BANNED

Old Jun 12th, 2009, 04:39 PM       
Quote:
That is exactly why I don't even bother with you anymore. It got boring a long time ago.
Nice excuse! this way nobody will think you're just an idiot with nothing to say.

that's what is so sweet about internet apathy :heart
BANNED

Old Jun 12th, 2009, 04:52 PM       
Hey tadao at least now you have something to go chat about with your chums.

I mean the last time we got in a fight according to you there was like lots of laughs behind my back by all sorts of people so in hindsight i must not be that boring.

boring is still a good insult, though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 05:06 PM       
I think you're just mad because my picture reminds you of how you still look like a meth head.
BANNED

Old Jun 12th, 2009, 05:48 PM       
Are you saying that to me? Cause I never said that your picture made me angry. I said it looks clownish.

and yea im sure my soft and supple skin reminds me of how I'm still a methhead.

is your name Dean Shittypants?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 06:02 PM       
I figured as much. Figuring out what sets you off on your little hissy girl fits has become too easy.
BANNED

Old Jun 12th, 2009, 06:33 PM       
This is a picture of a guy who loves life!
BANNED

Old Jun 12th, 2009, 06:35 PM       
Quote:
I figured as much. Figuring out what sets you off on your little hissy girl fits has become too easy.
Oh yea? Did you act stupid and say the same jokes over and over in other threads because you were trying to manipulate me into one of my, "little hissy girl fits"?

seems like you're kinda preoccupied with me :O
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 06:36 PM       
Santa Cruz

BANNED

Old Jun 12th, 2009, 06:40 PM       
obviously your district was based in san francisco

you can't even read your own damned clown certificate. IM DONE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 06:44 PM       
Really? Your "thing" is the never ending final word. I'm glad you have grown a little.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 06:45 PM       
Check mate bitch.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 06:53 PM       
this thread is repulsive.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 10:18 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 01:37 PM       
Man, you guys ever noticed how much bolo ties suck?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 01:46 PM       
Someone did a caricature of me today. I look a little like a Kennedy with fangs. It's awesome. I'm still debating whether or not to show it here.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 07:12 PM       
Seriously? There's another funeral home called AMIGONE too

Me: "Hey John, what's that on your wall?"

John: "What does it fucking look like?"

Me: "I just wanted to make sure you knew you have a hot dog nailed to your wall."
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 07:14 PM       
My friends fat cat.

I went to see Caroline Rhea who is one of my idols
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 07:26 PM       
Last show I went to they didn't tear my stub either. I hope I can get Karen O's autograph ans sell it to Sam.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 08:06 PM       
YOU MEAN "GIVE IT TO SAM"
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 08:59 PM       
Seriously, Sam? She's not even hot. I think you're in love with every girl in the world.

That was very funny. Well done.