Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 10:09 PM       
or show it to her
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 11:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
You may have fallen into the friends territory. If you're too much of a friend, you really do go there, but if you're there long enough, there's a chance of coming back strong when they realize "OH WE'VE LOVED EACH OTHER ALL THIS TIME IT MUST BE DESTINY".
Ah yes, the "Ducky" Hypothesis.

Anyway, I'll answer the questions:

The scenario: We are walking into a building in front of you. Do we hold the door open?

Yes, but that goes for men, too.

We are seated on a packed train and you're standing next to us. Do we give up our seat?

Depends on the woman. Weak-looking old lady? Sure. Some chick yelling into a cell phone while cradling her tiny, useless dog in her other hand? Hell no.

A woman is lugging a large suitcase through the airport. Do we offer to help?

No. I don't want some weirdo walking up to me at the airport.

We pass a woman walking down the street, crying. Do we do anything?

Does walking away while wondering, "what's her problem?" count as doing something?

It's late at night and we see you stumbling alone out of a bar, extremely drunk.

A stranger walking up to a drunk chick at night? Not unless I feel compelled to get maced and have the twins crushed.

We are in a parking lot and see you fighting loudly with a man, probably your boyfriend. Do we intervene?

No, let them figure out what their problem is.

(If No to above question)We don't do anything, but then it starts to get physical -- we see him grab you by the arm...

Yes. Call the cops, take a picture, say something, etc.

We are at a bar when we see you being aggressively hit on by David Spade. What now?

The guy got a Playboy Playmate pregnant, and then said he didn't want to have anything to do with her. If that isn't hint enough for you to avoid dating him, I don't think there's anything I can do to help you.

I guess what I'm getting at is that I'm more inclined to just leave people be. Most of the time, here in the big city, that's all people really want.

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 11:40 PM       
Boogie, you are an honorary girl.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 11:47 PM       
I'm generally the same as Boogie, yes.

I hate it when some obnoxious jerk I've never seen before just starts TALKING to me, I wouldn't want to put someone else through that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 11:51 PM       
Quote:
Boogie, you are an honorary girl.
This shall be used against you.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 12:02 AM       
honorary, not actual.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 12:21 AM       
I think I would offer to help a lady out in the airport if she looked like she was struggling with her luggage, but only if I'm within a reasonable distance of her and eye contact was made. Guess I'm a creep

Also, if I EVER saw a guy hit a woman.. I'd get in his shit quick, fast, and in a hurry. I don't think you should ever hit a woman. Defending yourself is one thing, but to hit a woman is a massive fuck up in my book. Of course diesel dykes don't count, so you can give them the elbow drop if they wish to fight you. I have never came across an angry lesbian though!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 02:28 PM       
Speaking of which, a few years ago, one of my friends got into a fight with some guy and was beating the shit out of him when the guy's girlfriend came up behind him and started attacking him. He didn't see who it was, obviously, he just knew that someone was attacking him, so he whipped around and punched the girl square in the nose. I guess she hit the ground pretty hard and was bleeding pretty badly. He felt pretty bad, but what do ya do in a situation like that? I can't remember what this girl looked like, but I don't think she was too dainty.

Also, usually I pretend to care about girl problems to try to get a piece . Sometimes I genuinely do care, but it'd have to be a real problem and not something like "Omg my parents didn't get me the brand new car I wanted, so I'm stuck with this piece of shit from '05". A girl I know actually said that.

That was very funny. Well done.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 02:34 PM       
Well if she was just slapping him on the back trying to get him to stop, laying her out with one punch might've been a little extreme.

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 02:44 PM       
Nah, it was a while ago, but I'm almost positive she was punching him in the back of the head and kicking his legs or something. Not all girls just slap. To illustrate my point: http://youtube.com/watch?v=3QKzFHkK6LQ

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 04:30 PM       
Some girls exploit the "man should never hit a woman" thing. I believe some truly are asking for a black eye sometimes and rightfully deserve it.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 04:38 PM       
I have no problem knocking the hell out of a woman who is asking for it.
Other than that, I am the perfect gentleman.
The Wolf
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 06:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
Some girls exploit the "man should never hit a woman" thing. I believe some truly are asking for a black eye sometimes and rightfully deserve it.
Omg I love you . I hate that. Sometimes there are some pretty aggresive girls at parties, bars, etc and when they get drunk and get in a guy's face and start pushing and hitting him, they reeeeeally push the limits of that rule. I've seen some bigger girls attack guys and it's just wrong seeing the guy not fighting back in any way other than accidentally clipping the girl in the face when shielding himself.

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 10:26 PM       
I think the immortal words of Chris Rock put it best

http://youtube.com/watch?v=S4HEjjiPWuE
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 12:31 AM       
Why do you always get wasted before saying how hot I am but then later are all "OMG I DONT RMEMEBR ANYTHING HAHA WOOPS WHAT DID I SAY?" but then also get wasted and get fingered by jurks who idolize Eminem?

This questions is to all the ladies.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 05:38 AM       
An ex of mine had hit me on about 3 different occasions. We would be bickering over something and she'd elevate it by closing her fists and hitting me with all her woman strength (which is the equivilant to an 8 year old). I would just turn my back and block my face, or sometimes I would grab her by the wrists and physically stop her.

When I told her, "You just hit me! You know I could call the police and say that you assaulted me?"

She simply looked at me and with a mocking voice said, "Oh, but, but officer! He was hitting me! I was just defending myself!"

So I think that was the day I stopped trusting women and living with them.

I think you should defend yourself from being beaten up, but I wouldn't do it on the same level as defending myself from a man. I think most men are strong enough to handle most women without it being a slobber-knocker. Sorry, I don't mean to sound overtly sexist or anything, but I think that's just how it is in most circumstances.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 11:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBubba View Post
Why do you always get wasted before saying how hot I am but then later are all "OMG I DONT RMEMEBR ANYTHING HAHA WOOPS WHAT DID I SAY?" but then also get wasted and get fingered by jurks who idolize Eminem?

This questions is to all the ladies.
1-Often times the "forgotten drunk moments" are a way to cover up something we meant at the time but no longer mean. Alot of the time, at least in my case, being "so wasted we can't remember" is an excuse for doing something stupid.

2-If the bitch gets poked by some Eminem worshiper, she's getting what she deserves for even talking to the little punk ass.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 01:46 PM       
ladies why you gotta be so scary signed willie
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 04:34 PM       
I got a question for the ladies

Sup ladies?
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 07:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
ladies why you gotta be so scary signed willie
Because usually females (until they're about 25-26) don't know what they want, and are messed up half the time from hormones and PMS, not to mention the likelihood of having depression, bi-polar, anger issues, self image issues, or anything along those lines. Even a "mentally healthy" girl is batshit nuts until about 26.
The Wolf
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 07:39 AM       

AL, HOW BOUT SOME SEX?

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 12:12 PM       
Quote:
Because usually females (until they're about 25-26) don't know what they want, and are messed up half the time from hormones and PMS, not to mention the likelihood of having depression, bi-polar, anger issues, self image issues, or anything along those lines. Even a "mentally healthy" girl is batshit nuts until about 26.
so its basically the same reason i'm scary then except the pms
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 12:28 PM       
bump that age up to about 50....
Egg
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 01:13 PM       
MLE's pretty much dead on with that one. Though most females never outgrow their craziness, the craziness shifts. We may mellow out on one of our crazies, but another would be enhanced in it's place.

We are indecisive creatures that want to feel comfortable. If you can make us comfortable we're not so scary, unless you have a really nutso chick on your hands who would benefit more from a psych ward than a friend/lover.

I am definitely a Peg Bundy, except I work 2 days a week and my husband isn't a shoe salesman. I even wear leggings all the time.

PS-Our hormones get worse as we age, we might be more "stable" as we get older but we cry alot more and ask if you guys think we're fat (and other questions you guys hate) a whole lot more the older we get.
Role Assigner
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 02:49 PM       
So women are crazy!

ALL THOSE MEN THAT HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT MY WHOLE LIFE WERE RIGHT!

So basically, you have to find a woman that you can tolerate the best? Is marriage really like Married With Children?