Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 11:24 PM        Dating halp
Okay, here goes the standard 'wtf do I do?'
Basically, I've never asked a girl out. Never even kissed one. And I've grown attracted to one of my friends. What's a good way to ask her out, and where to go?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 11:27 PM       
Pull your dick out and ask her to touch it.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 11:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Okay, here goes the standard 'wtf do I do?'
Basically, I've never asked a girl out. Never even kissed one. And I've grown attracted to one of my friends. What's a good way to ask her out, and where to go?
Ask her out to the movies. And if she says yes, make damn sure you've dressed nicely, combed your hair, and groomed yourself. If you show that you've put effort into your appearance, she will realize that you have romantic intentions.

Aw, what the fuck do I know? I've been dateless for years.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 11:36 PM       
BESIDES that.
Uh, that was meant for Pub.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 11:38 PM       
STAND BACK WHILE THE EXPERT GIVES ADVICE:

Stop being a coward

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Take a Bow
Madonna is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 11:47 PM       
Dont go for second best baby
Put your love to the test
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 11:48 PM       
1-Don't smell bad.
2-If you've already farted in front of her you have no chance.
3-Trim your pubic area, no need to shave it, just trim the manbush back a little.

Jeanette's right though. Movies are always good, a single flower or token (read gift) of affection is a nice touch as well.
I'd say you should both get drunk and then tell her you like her but it sounds like you're kinda young for that.

And don't be a pussy about it, the worst that could happen is that she's not interested and there's always someone out there who might be. So get crackin!
Take a Bow
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 11:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
Jeanette's right though. Movies are always good, a single flower or token (read gift) of affection is a nice touch as well.
That'll make her Crazy for You, and you'll both get Into the Groove.

Just don't go see my new movie, Body of Evidence, with her. Its a little too raunchy for a first date and it might scare her off.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 12:07 AM       
Duly noted. I figure something like The Day the Earth Stood Still; when's that coming out?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 12:14 AM       
1951?
Queen of the Beasts
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 12:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Duly noted. I figure something like The Day the Earth Stood Still; when's that coming out?
I didn't know they were remaking it. I suppose you should check your local listings. Don't go on the first night its out though, the place will be packed.

Now that I think of it, don't wait around. Find a good movie that's playing near you and take her to it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 12:39 AM       
When you give her a hug, make sure you have a boner.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 08:29 AM       
"Hi, I think you look/sound/are really interesting, and I was wondering if you would like to have lunch/see a movie/dinner/etc with me sometime?"

If you get a polite knockback then smile and say "ok, no problem" or something. You're a cool guy and that doesn't faze you! Wait until she's not looking to break down. If you play it cool she might change her mind.

If she says yes, and she doesn't suggest anything, then ask for her phone number (NOT email) and tell her you will call her soon.

Before you call her think up something to do.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 08:51 AM       
If you were in England you would do the following:
1. Ask her if she wants to go to the pub for a drink.
2. Drink.
3. Eventually pluck up the courage to talk about your feelings.
4. Feel really awkward the following day because you were both too drunk to accurately gauge how well the night went.
5. Repeat.

Eventually everything will either fall into place or go "tits up" in spectacular fashion when your frustrations at her seeming lack of interest get the better of you.

Failing this I'm inclined to agree with Tadao.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 11:08 AM       
You needa have some background music before you ask that broad out imo.

Just make sure Lolipop by Lil Wayne is playing when you ask her out. Bit*hes love stupid rap songs, trust me on this one.

And when kissing make sure youre staring them in the face, it makes them feel uncomfortable, which in turn gets them hot.
Take a Bow
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 03:15 PM       
I think the ultimate challenge is to have some kind of style and grace, even though you haven't got money, or standing in society, or formal education. I had a very middle, lower-middle class sort of upbringing, but I identify with people who've had, at some point in their lives to struggle to survive. It adds another color to your character.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 03:19 PM       
Sap, how old are you guys? Be honest so I can give you some real help here.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 03:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post

Eh, I would save that for maybe the second or third date. Its a little much for the first one.

Anyway, dress in a way that's causal, but a little nicer than usual. Don't go overboard and dress too formal, be a little subtle. Wash your hair, comb it neatly, but don't put on a load of gel, that looks awful. Shave your face, assuming you're old enough. Don't wear a baseball hat. Make sure your hands are clean and your fingernails are clipped and clean, squeeze any blackheads on your face, wear deoderant. Don't wear cologne though, most men go overboard with it and it tends to put women off.
If you sit across from her, try to mirror her posture and gestures. If she rests her hand on her chin, you do it too. People unconciously find themselves liking you more if you do that.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 03:30 PM       
I'd say he's sixteen.

Buddy, the worst thing you could ever feel is regret, not rejection. Keep that in mind. And yeah, keep the first date kinda casual and fun; get both of your feet in the door.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 03:45 PM       
They are already friends guys, just lean over and kiss her.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 03:50 PM       
...with your dick.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 05:45 PM       
catch on fire first girls love fire
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 05:47 PM       
girl like dead caribou?
Take a Bow
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 07:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
They are already friends guys, just lean over and kiss her.
Ask her to play Truth or Dare.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 08:09 PM       
I'd say try a dinner with her. Don't go to a Chinese or Spanish restaurant though. Get some cologne. Spray it twice in the air, walk through it. DO NOT spray it directly on you. If you guys are around 15-18 range get Curve cologne. It comes with good pheremones and its not too expensive.

2nd, and this goes for anytime you hand out with her. Watch for signals!!!

1. If you tell a joke or say something funny...and even you know it's not REALLY funny, but she laughs anyway. It's a +

2. If you notice she's repeatedly fixing her hair or moving it while you're conversing that's a +.

3. If you look into her eyes when the sunset is behind you and say "Hey, have you seen the James Bond movie where James Bond looks into the girls eye, sees a killer in the reflection?" and then she says "Are you going to kiss me or what? That's a +.

If you two are already hanging out regulary, ask her out on a date. just remember: no spanish, no chinese.