Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2013, 10:05 AM       
Charmed. Holy fucking shit. This show is unreal. At least twice in every episode people are exploded away with rag doll physics. Countless minor leg injuries and just all around horseshit acting.

Glorious.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2013, 11:00 AM       
Are you talking about the three teen witch show from the 90s?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2013, 09:22 PM       
IS ANYONE WATCHING ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SEASON 4?

Please tell me the first two episodes aren't typical of the rest of the season because HOLY SHIT am I bumming hard about it so far.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2013, 09:41 PM       
It wasn't until I got to Episode 5 (Tobias' episode) that I got into it. There really are some awesome episodes in the season, but it took getting used to the format. I'm really hoping that there's a season 5 with a normal order because this one impressed me so much in the end.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 27th, 2013, 10:12 PM       
Im currently rewatching the past seasons first. Please dont tell me the new one sucks.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2013, 09:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Are you talking about the three teen witch show from the 90s?
I AM. SHIT IS BONKERS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
IS ANYONE WATCHING ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SEASON 4?

Please tell me the first two episodes aren't typical of the rest of the season because HOLY SHIT am I bumming hard about it so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
It wasn't until I got to Episode 5 (Tobias' episode) that I got into it. There really are some awesome episodes in the season, but it took getting used to the format. I'm really hoping that there's a season 5 with a normal order because this one impressed me so much in the end.
Only through episode 2 of season 4. I think they aren't doing season 5, just a movie so far.
SKATASTIC
Old May 30th, 2013, 08:26 PM       
The new Scooby doo show is brilliant.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:08 PM       
Just finished season 1 of Game of Thrones, my buddy said he couldn't get into this last season.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2013, 03:50 AM       
Anyone watch Nathan For You? I was laughing hysterically through some of the shit he did on the show. I love this bit:

It's awesome that it's getting a season 2 also. I was surprised since they didn't pick up Jon Benjamin Has A Van, I just assumed this one would get dumped also.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 31st, 2013, 09:04 AM       
I watched 2 or 3 times. Didn't get into it. I did like the fee pizza if we are thing though. That was funny.
Old May 31st, 2013, 12:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Just finished season 1 of Game of Thrones, my buddy said he couldn't get into this last season.
Season 3? Its only the first half of book 3 and feels a bit rushed / condensed. But the finally should be really fucking good and next season should be bad fucking ass!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 31st, 2013, 02:08 PM       
On the last 2 episodes of season 2 right now.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 06:19 PM       
The Internets is so mad at Game of Thrones right now. I love it.
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 08:14 PM       
I have been waiting for those two to eat it this entire season. I loved my friends reactions.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 08:27 PM       
People are losing their shit about it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:02 PM       
should i start watching this show or is this another one of those mediocre things like harry potter twilight the hunger games the walking dead that people obsess over
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:08 PM       
BUT BETTER
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 06:56 PM       
Arrested Development season 4 started off sooooo fucking badly. I've been waiting for that episode of Game of Thrones for like two years now. Everyone's angry! Hooray!

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 08:08 PM       
Is that how it happens in the books. I like the way things happen in this show.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 08:49 PM       
The very first thing that happens when shit hits the fan is absent from the book. Everything else is pretty close, though with minor differences. A jester gets killed in the book, for example.

That was very funny. Well done.
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 05:23 PM       
The prego bitch isnt even there in the book. She and the Blackfish stayed at Riverrun. Also, in the book, its very unclear if she is pregnant at all. And yeah, Cat cuts a retarded jester nephew of Lord Frey not his teenage wife. I was happy they did the Wolf head thing.
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 05:26 PM       
Also, Arya killing that dude in the woods better not replace one of the best moments from the book. I will be SUPER pissed.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 01:22 AM       
I remember going through that area really quick in the book. Like it was two pages.

Math = two pages of chars dying = 2 weeks of internet rage.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 03:04 PM       
i watched season 1 of game of thrones while i was frying last night

pretty fun
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 09:27 PM       
I can't wait for shitmouth.