Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 12:22 AM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 12:44 AM       
i personally don't care for the risk-to-reward ratio
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 12:48 AM       
Sex is the one thing I do understand about the rest of humanity and its interests.

Drugs, alcohol, internet memes, religion, politics, not so much

boring dude irl

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 01:30 AM       
I feel like there should be saturday evening tits.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 01:39 AM       
I will LEARN you 'bout alkiehol, boy

or maybe not I finally figured out that the sheer quantity of alcohol I could drink was pretty fucking gross and not acceptable outside of oregon, aka the civilized world. So I've scaled back hard
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 01:40 AM       
And of course, I was a pathetic lightweight compared to my friends there, so they'll probably be dead from liver implosion by the time I finally visit them
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 02:24 AM       
I just used alfred hitchcock in apples to apples and these dicks didn't pick it.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 03:59 AM       
aw shit apples to apples. that game is great
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 12:12 PM       
MLE and chojin, weren't you guys in high school around inner harbor during 9-11? did they tell you what was going on/let you watch it on television/force you to go home?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 01:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
aw shit apples to apples. that game is great
Me too.

Does any mid know if jess the dark one is a character? I just don't think anyone likes spyro or crash bandicoot.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 01:48 PM       
Unless he's been perpetually nine years old since 1996

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 04:00 PM       
what about the inner harbor? i was in high school and it happened during our morning break, so a bunch of us went to our next class early to watch the tv. i was in latin class when i watched the second plane hit live. shortly after that we were all sent home.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 04:00 PM       
fuckdamnit
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 04:48 PM       
My new editor guy wants three 300-word reviews on something other than Atari 2600 games.

I can only assume this is a test to see if I am, in fact, completely retarded. Maybe he's insulting me in some roundabout way.

I miss the old 800-word guy.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 05:41 PM       
Maybe its because writing something useful in under 300 words is so difficult. What is that like two paragraphs?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 05:46 PM       
Yeah. For reference, the little summary of what I thought of the new Assassin's Creed was 267 words or so.

On the other hand, he is supposed to be paying me. Although why you would award a salary to someone for rattling off shallow bullshit during their lunch break is beyond me. I really hope he just made a mistake while typing "3000."
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 05:49 PM       
I shit out 300 words without even trying
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 05:53 PM       
Biggs is right, I'm never gonna get off this rock
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 06:55 PM       
Not no w. Not never. I'm getting drunk and going to mustard plug. Bitches
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 10:23 PM       
Discipline!

I won a 40-word short story contest once.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 11:06 PM       
It's not that hard, just don't get overly excited about your product.

Fuck it, give him a bullet list of likes and dislikes. See how he likes them apples.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 11:30 PM       
I'm going to give you a butt list of dicks for writing after the show.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2011, 12:12 AM       
Oh oh, we have a code Gus.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2011, 12:13 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2011, 12:14 AM