Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 04:01 PM        Where can I find REALLY obscure music?
I've been looking for this album "One Shot Left" by this thrash metal band called Blowjob.

I can't find anything related to them in music stores, record stores or download sites. All I can find is reviews for them, and they're mostly not in english.

Does anyone know of some sort of underground music website?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 04:24 PM       
I'd google Blowjob and see what comes up.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 04:33 PM       
What country are they from?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 05:29 PM       
Asking a bunch of people for something obscure is kids funny.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 05:55 PM       
they're swiss, apparently
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 05:59 PM       
maybe they have a swissspace page.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 06:01 PM       
here's three tracks from it

http://www.reverbnation.com/blowjob
OH GOD
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 06:02 PM       
also: the name of the band is "blow job", note the space
OH GOD
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 06:07 PM       
they also have two tracks on their myspace

http://www.myspace.com/blowjobmetal/...t-left-9689030

dunno if there's a way to d/l from there though
OH GOD
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 06:09 PM       
i don't get exactly how you order, but this appears to be a website that sells that album (it says to E-MAIL them your order? what)

http://necronos.ch/necronos_list.htm
OH GOD
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 06:15 PM       
it also appears to be for sale at blackmagicrecords.net but firefox is screaming "UNTRUSTED CONNECTION" at me from that sooo i'm not verifying
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 10:13 PM       
I'm disappointed in you people.
OH GOD
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 10:20 PM       
sorry
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 11:41 PM       
Wow, this is all more than I hoped for! A buddy of mine from Metal-Observer told me I'd be into them and for the longest time I could never find anything. I really appreciate it! Thank you!

FUCK GOOGLE.
OH GOD
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 11:42 PM       
dude how do you think I found that shit
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 11:56 PM       
When Dethklok plays lives there is a line about blowjob metal but its taking too long to find.

It's at like 1:50 of the video but its taking fucking forever to load up.
the great Troll Caper
JohnnyLurg is probably a spambot
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 09:00 AM       
Last.fm should do the trick.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 11:51 PM       
yeah, fuck you asshole.net works pretty well too if you sign up for it
the great Troll Caper
JohnnyLurg is probably a spambot
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 01:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
yeah, fuck you asshole.net works pretty well too if you sign up for it
Art thou mad?
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 01:53 AM       
doth not describe the fury decorously
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 05:23 PM       
Comfort Sands recordings has tons of free interesting music.