Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Zombie Basher
Dr. Octogonopus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 10:35 PM       
Yeah, I finally randomly found a SAW and basically ran around screaming and firing and throwing grenades until I somehow survived long enough. I really didn't think it would work, I was just pissed off.
BlackHexen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 04:38 PM       
I'm playing three games now. Everyone is cool and awesome:

Klonoa. Cutest game ever with Katamari series. Old school platformers are good.
Tomba2. Platformer and console RPG mixed together. I like this a lot. Zippo is my best friend.

And 3. is one of the best games ever: mAX pAYNE 2. I have never played better action game. Graphic style, good music and good plot with coolest fighting ever. Attitude is melancolic and individualist. More this kind of games. If someone can say more games like this, i'm thankful. AND MAX PAYNE IS FINNISH YEAH ALLRIGTH YEAH!!!!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 04:57 PM       
i'll finnish YOU
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 05:14 PM       
I'm playing resident evil 4 again.

That was very funny. Well done.
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 05:14 PM       
The Punisher remains me Max Payne, maybe you should try that one, also there are the Hitman series but they just more stealth than the others. i still have to try the last Shyphon Filters they were fine at the psone, i really miss Gabe Logan
Zombie Basher
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 07:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHexen View Post
I'm playing three games now. Everyone is cool and awesome:

Klonoa. Cutest game ever with Katamari series. Old school platformers are good.
Tomba2. Platformer and console RPG mixed together. I like this a lot. Zippo is my best friend.

And 3. is one of the best games ever: mAX pAYNE 2. I have never played better action game. Graphic style, good music and good plot with coolest fighting ever. Attitude is melancolic and individualist. More this kind of games. If someone can say more games like this, i'm thankful. AND MAX PAYNE IS FINNISH YEAH ALLRIGTH YEAH!!!!
dude, i freaking loved klonoa, until it sold out like sonic did.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 08:42 PM       
CHRONO TIGGERRR, and its HARD ;_;
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 10:10 PM       
chrono tiger hahah
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 11:31 PM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 11:48 PM       
I'm playing Super Mario Sunshine again :]

I've been playing nothing but Mario games since September

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
kitatsdiuqil
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 11:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
chrono tiger hahah
whooops forgot the r!
OH GOD
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 01:32 AM       
right now i'm trying to get OMIKRON: The Nomad Soul running, but i have run into some snags

snag #1: it has got oldfashioned cd copy protection, that was designed for win 98 and therefore CAN NOT SEE THE DISC WHATSOEVER. fixd by using a nocd crack.

snag #2: tries to display the eidos logo and crashes to desktop- i hear the sound for about a half second, but see nothing. i have tried all sorts of combinations of compatibility modes/etc, atm i am downloading new gfx card drivers to see if that helps (probly not though, since it does it in software accelerated mode too)

edit: of course it isn't even trying to do 3d at that point, so who knows
OH GOD
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 02:03 AM       
well new drivers did not help, but replacing the three .mpgs in the FLI directory with empty txt files with the same name and extension DID
kitatsdiuqil
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 02:13 AM       
hahaha, nice. :o
OH GOD
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 04:19 AM       
unfortunately, i don't think i can do anything about the last problem: this game sucks

it's got resident evil tank-style controls for the non-combat parts, and in order to save you have to collect "magic rings" (cough cough ink ribbons) and there's a limited number of them and you also can use them to buy hints when you're stuck, so what inevitably happens is in the sake of being frugal i will not save when i really should and then get killed/the game crashes and i have to restart (THIS JUST HAPPENED BTW)

although the story IS interesting, and i think i've actually gotten farther this time, the interface and mechanics are just so off-putting

maybe if i had it for DC and could feel more secure that it's not gonna crash (and so that the shit control scheme could be justified) i'd be enjoying it more, idk

oh ps for some reason when you're in the inventory screen it gets incredibly unresponsive, sometimes you have to push a button two or three times before it responds
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 11:04 AM       
I was always able to save without gathering the magic rings, sort of like how in Tomb Raider 3 it says you have to gather Save Crystals to record your progress, but you really don't.

I could be wrong, it's been forevereverever since I've played.

I've never had problems with tank controls in any game, either, but I guess that's a big issue for some people
OH GOD
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 02:42 PM       
well on the pc when i can't use a controller, it just seems more annoying

it's really the most minor of my complaints

oh btw it wouldn't let me use my gamepad for whatever reason
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 02:46 PM       
i just started playing the incredible machine :O

edit: again
Zombie Basher
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 05:58 PM       
GW, I freaking loved JSR. Especially JSRfuture. One of the few games that involved roller skates, graffiti, and LSD I will ever like.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 06:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
That screenshot looks pretty gay :O
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 06:41 PM       
I'm playing The Tick on a Genesis emulator.
stitchfan626 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 07:08 PM       
i'm playing endless ocean (i know, it's a relaxingly addictive scuba diving sim, but this will do until SSBB comes out).
Whip wielder
Symphony of the Belmonts is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 11:07 PM       
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 8th, 2008, 08:43 AM       
Daytona USA 2001 for Dreamcast. I'm thoroughly enjoying the awesome soundtrack.
Prince Appalling
Karmapolice is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2008, 09:50 AM       
W40k: Dawn of War