Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 03:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
If you're gonna be a prick in a thread do it when it's active, if you just bump it to be a shithead it kind of defeats the purpose of trying to bother someone.

and suck all dicks.
Wow, what the fuck is your problem? You've been here all of a month and now you're bitching because someone "bumped" your stupid thread and teased you for being a dumb ass? Not only that, the thread was posted in the day before. If you can't handle this small taunt then you don't belong here you fucking pussy.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 03:44 AM       
He's probably having withdrawals, bro. I bet his ol' lady or someone told him to stop partying for a bit BUT YOU CAN'T STOP A WHIRLWIND AND YOU CAN'T STOP THE LIFE OF THE PARTY, RIGHT BRO?!?!!

420smokeweeeeed420reeferdrugsbongs420

That was very funny. Well done.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 03:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Wow, what the fuck is your problem? You've been here all of a month and now you're bitching because someone "bumped" your stupid thread and teased you for being a dumb ass? Not only that, the thread was posted in the day before. If you can't handle this small taunt then you don't belong here you fucking pussy.
It's not like I deleted my facebook and started crying, I just think close minded ignorant dick wipes should leave their mouths for things like pleasuring their sisters instead bothering people about something they obviously know nothing about.

I asked to have this thread moved off of the general board and into the philosophy section, I honestly didn't mean to post it right on the front of the message board like a faggot.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 03:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
He's probably having withdrawals, bro
weedthdrwals
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 04:00 AM       
Quote:
I asked to have this thread moved off of the general board and into the philosophy section
lol
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 04:01 AM       
yeah bro i;'ve never smoked weed before, what's it like????

is it like kissing a girl
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 04:04 AM       
dude it's like kissing a girl and your hand's in her pants

fingerpoppin', dude
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 04:40 AM       
I have a confession, bros: I've never smoked weed either.

I talk a big game, but weed is so hardcore and underground, and I guess I'm just a bit too much of a square--a "dweeboid," if you will.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 06:14 AM       
Quote:
It's not like I deleted my facebook and started crying, I just think close minded ignorant dick wipes should leave their mouths for things like pleasuring their sisters instead bothering people about something they obviously know nothing about.

I asked to have this thread moved off of the general board and into the philosophy section, I honestly didn't mean to post it right on the front of the message board like a faggot.
Wow, you're not gonna cry are you? I hate it when you little pussy ass faggots cry.
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 11:48 AM       

Last edited by creeposaurus : Jun 8th, 2012 at 07:12 PM.
The Wolf
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 12:08 PM       
YOU THOUGHT I MEANT FOR THIS TO BE IN GENERAL BLABBER?

YOU IGNORANT FUCKS.

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 05:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Wow, you're not gonna cry are you? I hate it when you little pussy ass faggots cry.
why are mexicans so mean?
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 01:04 PM       
I just smoked weed
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 01:10 PM       
I don't even want to know how many fellow hobos you had to suck off to get that weed womti.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 01:21 PM       
none.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 02:00 PM       
Quote:
why are mexicans so mean?
Well, they mainly sell you oregano because you look like a mark.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 02:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Oh shit guys, Zomboid's here, we'd better stop talking about the things we enjoy or he may snipe ironic at us!

Oh, heavens, save me from his venomous barbs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I know that you're used to your irony extra thick and given by dudes in sweater vests and non-prescription glasses, but try not to have a conniption, OK? Maybe instead, go smoke a clove cigarette and just, like, think about what a joke conformity is.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 04:49 PM       
In my 7 years posting on this website, I don't believe I've ever made any sort of overt rebellion against conformity, or even claimed to give a shit.

I don't know where you guys get this stuff.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:09 PM       
After 7 years posting on this website, I believe that people only post things that the believe to be factual.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:20 PM       
what
Prepare for time warp.
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 08:41 PM       
AKA people who partake in marijuana are immediately noted as either hippies or beatnik faggots.

The biggest Pothead I know/guy I buy from is a pastor.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 08:47 PM       
At the Church of Hippie Fags.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 08:50 PM       
It was more of an insult towards GW living in Portland. It's ok though because no one expects some fag from Raleigh to comprehend anything above a 5th grade reading level.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 10:04 PM       
I've never done weed either ya'll.

But sometimes I think about breaking my virginity.

Just for the RUSH!!

Note to self: read thread before replying!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 10:07 PM       
Hey treehuggers, is there a reason why this thread is titled obnoxiously?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog