Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 05:36 PM       
YOU MUST SPREAD SOME REPUTATION AROUND BEFORE GIVING IT TO ESUOHLIM AGIAN
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 05:37 PM       
FATHOM, I WAS ENJOYING UNDOIT'S COMMENTARY AND I WAS REALLY AFRAID IT WAS GOING TO TURN OUT TO BE A JERK I HATED

I WAS ON EDGE ALL NIGHT ABOUT IT

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 05:39 PM       
I MAY CONFESS THAT THAT WAS PART OF THE REASON I DID THAT.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 05:40 PM       
THE OTHER REASON BEING THAT FATHOM ZERO IS A STUPID STUPID FATTY NAME
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 05:42 PM       
Goddamn, Rip Torn kicks ass.

Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 05:43 PM       

I'm still watching this every time I think of it

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 05:52 PM       
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 06:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
I mean, I like SOME FZ still. Burnt Weeny Sandwich has some really pretty stuff on it. IDK i cant really stand his misogyny and snarkyness anymore. also his music has this thing to it, like he thinks you're stupid for being into it. the only fz i really still like is the instrumental stuff
The misogyny bugs me too, and so does his views on education, but damn I've listened to everything he has 100 times over and I'm still not tired of it

God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 06:41 PM       
What original got me into Zappa probably were the gross dirty lyrics, like a lot of the stuff on Joe Garage Act II & III. Now though it's gotten old and I just want to listen to the music. I've been meaning to cut the central scrutinizer bits out of my Packard Goose and Watermelon in Eastern Hay mp3s.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 09:41 PM       
Why did Nick get banned? Too many red picks?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 09:59 PM       
Shit, I saw Pony graffiti IRL today.

THE DISEASE IS SPREADING
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:01 PM       
My biggest problem with Zappa is how he writes noise half the time instead of music, and half of all the actual music is goofy crap. I guess I'm disappointed because I expected him to be more of a precursor to Ween or something.

Lumpy Gravy is his best album, easy.
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:08 PM       
Lumpy Gravy has the one of the biggest noise-to-music ratios though

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:13 PM       
I've found much better noise elsewhere.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:16 PM       

This has one of my favorite riffs ever.
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:16 PM       
I've been listening to a ton of John Zorn lately and everything he ever wrote seems to be either complete noise or Jewish jazz. It's EXCELLENT

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Lumpy Gravy has the one of the biggest noise-to-music ratios though
Yeah but the actual music is great

It probably has a lot to do with how Zappa keeps his fucking mouth shut the entire time
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:19 PM       
Being a noise artist must be the easiest job ever.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:22 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:31 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:32 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:33 PM       
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:35 PM       
I bet you guys loved those abstract Dilbert MS Paint movies, didn't you
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:37 PM       
I only posted them on here whenever they came out.

So, no, in other words.
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I bet you guys loved those abstract Dilbert MS Paint movies, didn't you
YES