Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 11:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I have it on 360 but haven't played it with anyone online.
You too good to play with us, brah?
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 12:01 AM       
This is pissing me off, I can't find Retro City Rampage on the Xbox 360 arcade. Makes me sad
pickled
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 02:03 AM       
It's not released on the 360 or Wiiware yet. Only PC and PSN.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 03:13 AM       
Well shit.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 05:50 AM       
I've been playing a whole lot of Happy Wars. I didn't expect myself to get hooked on a free to play xbox live game with childish looking graphics, but it really did charm me into liking it. I play both co-op against the computer and team vs team. Both are fun. I can see the game getting old in a while, but by then something new to play will be out.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 11:03 AM       
Its free free free?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 11:11 AM       
Playing the newest Alien vs. Predator because it was on sale. It was worth the $3.74 I spent on it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 02:21 PM       
i want some aliens vs predators for 4 dollars where did you find this
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 02:53 PM       
Steam. It was on sale on Thursday, I think.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 03:01 PM       
i downloaded payday for the free weekend and i think it could be a really awesome 4 player experience

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 06:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Its free free free?
Yeah, they have a cash shop but it's mainly for vanity items. I haven't seen any items in it that will help win, just look pretty.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Yeah, they have a cash shop but it's mainly for vanity items. I haven't seen any items in it that will help win, just look pretty.
I might dl that then.
pickled
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 03:35 AM       
I finally beat RE6 last night. It was okay, nothing really special. Seem just like any other third person shooter out these days.

It was pretty long though, like too long. It was like it over-stayed its welcome.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 05:12 AM       
A friend gave me Max Payne 3 to play the other day.

I can´t play that game. It´s just too horrible. Since I´ve written out all my rage over that past days, all that´s left is regret. Regret that I had to witness the literal Fall of Max Payne as a game-series. It´s so so bad. I actually want to spit at this game and the lead writer for slaughtering one of the best-written and atmospheric franchises of all time.

I think about the only thing that could be worse would be Planescape Torment - Mort's Whacky Kart-Racing.

Anyway, concering games that are actually fun: I played a bit of Chivalry the past few days and it´s a hell of a lot of fun. There´s a lot of tactics going on, even if you just want to chop some knight´s head off
pickled
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 06:13 AM       
What? Max Payne 3 was great.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 06:57 AM       
Why...would you say that? What did they promise you if you lied? Power? Fame? Riches? It´s not worth it, Nick.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 08:23 AM       
I thought Max Payne 3 was very good. Some annoyances here and there and the storyline was pretty lame, but the again, the original two were no masterpieces either when it comes down to the story. Let's be honest here, the point of Max Payne has always been the action. The cheesy film noir gave it a nice touch and James McCaffrey's whiskey breath monologues didn't hurt either, but the awesome gun-ballet is the main thing why people play these. And on that front, Max Payne 3 did not dissapoint. And the character was pretty much the same as before, only a bigger loser than before.

Then again, maybe you miss the the days when Max Payne storyline had class. Like the time you fight a satan worshipper in a hawaiian shirt or when you meet the Finito brothers. FINITO BROTHERS. MY GOD.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 09:21 AM       
OH fuck. I have had Max Payne 3 sitting on my shelf for like a month now. It may have just got bumped to the top of the list.
pickled
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 12:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
Why...would you say that? What did they promise you if you lied? Power? Fame? Riches? Itīs not worth it, Nick.
I think Mad Melvin summed it up pretty well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
I thought Max Payne 3 was very good. Some annoyances here and there and the storyline was pretty lame, but the again, the original two were no masterpieces either when it comes down to the story. Let's be honest here, the point of Max Payne has always been the action. The cheesy film noir gave it a nice touch and James McCaffrey's whiskey breath monologues didn't hurt either, but the awesome gun-ballet is the main thing why people play these. And on that front, Max Payne 3 did not dissapoint. And the character was pretty much the same as before, only a bigger loser than before.

Then again, maybe you miss the the days when Max Payne storyline had class. Like the time you fight a satan worshipper in a hawaiian shirt or when you meet the Finito brothers. FINITO BROTHERS. MY GOD.
I thought the story was MUCH better than Max Payne 2 was. I play them both back to back right before it came out, and while Max Payne 1 will always have a nice big soft spot in my heart, Fall of Max Payne was pretty lame to me. Not bad, just not as much fun as the first or third.

It also made sense to me that Max would turn into a drunken slob of a person after all of that. The game did a good job of messing him up, and then straightening him out.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 05:40 PM       
Just downloaded Steam on my new laptop. I bought Lucius, which looks stupid but fun, and that doesn't come out 'til Friday, so I'm gonna try to finish RE6 by then. I also noticed that DC Online is free to play, so I might get into that while I'm unemployed.

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 06:48 PM       
i heard that at level 1 you gain a superpower to fall through the floors forever
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 09:56 PM       
i remember that power

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 11:48 PM       
OK, well, nevermind then.

The Wolf
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 04:25 AM       
Finished Jake and Sherry's campaign. I really liked it! This whole game has been pretty great, actually. Really glad I didn't buy into all the bitching.

pickled
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:21 AM       
Glad someone still likes generic shooter games. I was beginning to think the market was running out of people to sell them to.