Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2010, 10:52 AM       
Dear Willie,

What will happen at the end of lost?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2010, 07:18 PM       
Dear Willie,

Were you driving a rusty El Camino in rush hour traffic in Columbus on Tuesday?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2010, 08:01 PM       
Willie,

I just ate from a taco stand. Am I gonna get diarrhea?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2010, 09:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Dear Willie,

What will happen at the end of lost?
bob denver and alan hale jr are gonna show up
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2010, 09:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Dear Willie,

Were you driving a rusty El Camino in rush hour traffic in Columbus on Tuesday?
nope! i was at work
OH GOD
Old May 13th, 2010, 09:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Willie,

I just ate from a taco stand. Am I gonna get diarrhea?
you'd better hope so, not having diarrhea is a sign of an unhealthy diet i hear
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 14th, 2010, 12:25 AM       
Dear Willie,

Does the hot girl at work talk to me because she thinks I am gay and therefore not threatening?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2010, 12:34 AM       
Dear Willie,

Considering that the cops in the film are convinced that the sudden appearance of several mauled and half-eaten corpses was obviously the work of Islamic terrorists, why do horror fans take Wolfen seriously? (Besides the fact that Albert Finney is awesome).
OH GOD
Old May 14th, 2010, 10:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Dear Willie,

Does the hot girl at work talk to me because she thinks I am gay and therefore not threatening?
maybe, have you tried being more threatening to see if she talks to you less
OH GOD
Old May 14th, 2010, 10:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Dear Willie,

Considering that the cops in the film are convinced that the sudden appearance of several mauled and half-eaten corpses was obviously the work of Islamic terrorists, why do horror fans take Wolfen seriously? (Besides the fact that Albert Finney is awesome).
wait are you saying islam doesn't encourage cannibalism, i don't get it
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2010, 11:41 AM       
Dear Willie,

When will the goddamn Cleveland Sports Curse that has hung around that city's neck like an albatross finally be lifted?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2010, 12:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
bob denver and alan hale jr are gonna show up

They're ending the show with a three hour marathon.
OH GOD
Old May 26th, 2010, 02:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Dear Willie,

When will the goddamn Cleveland Sports Curse that has hung around that city's neck like an albatross finally be lifted?
when all the pro teams leave
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 02:45 PM       
dear willie wanna recommend a book?
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jun 4th, 2010, 09:21 PM       
#E%gy hop wmany timwes am I akkowed bacj ?
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 02:51 AM       
Dear Willie,
I've always thought of you as like some Magic 8-ball god.
Once more I seek your wisdom.
Should I keep going straight on this road or should I take a right pretty soon?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 12:50 PM       
Dear Willie:

Should I verbally castrate that flaming asswipe, or should I clam up and hope nature takes the correct course?

PS - Hi Dix! Hope your "bite" is all better.
You may already be there.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 09:48 AM       
Willie, has my bf noticed I've broken up with him, or was taking all my stuff back and avioding him too subtle?
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 10:35 AM       
Willie,

Is Shrub on the market?

Also...WHO IS THE BADDEST?
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 05:01 PM       
it's nothing but a large pink scar now. no more antibiotic pills ever.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 05:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Also...WHO IS THE BADDEST?
Willie,

Should I just go ahead and tell 10k the answer to this is Sho'Nuff?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 11:44 PM       
Is Nagle's algorithim worth running, or is it just bullshit? I disabled it in the registry so the PS3 will have less latency but I wonder if explorer is trying to send tiny packets. BTW I connect through a tethered IPhone.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 07:32 AM       
Willie,

What does a "chicken fart" candle really smell like, and should I regret not buying one?
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 12:26 PM       
Dear willie,

Are you going to come back? :<
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Jun 16th, 2010, 11:10 PM       
Williw,
Are you in jail right now?