Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 11:21 AM       
Last I night I dreamt that Fathom Zero and I were hanging out like old buds at 3am and we met the hot daughter of this really rich guy who owned his own huge business.

She was stealing boxes from that back alley of Toys R Us, and she got Fathom to haul the boxes out for her while she and I made out :eyebrows

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 11:23 AM       
And two nights ago I was deep frying a pile of silverware because I was told that I knew how to add the right spices to make them delicious. So I made a batch of forks and people were disappointed in them for some reason.

I tried one and it was pretty much like eating a fork in real life only softer

Shadowdancer21b is probably a spambot
Old Sep 19th, 2010, 02:24 AM       
I had a dream where me and my brother became ad hoc bodyguards for Patrick Byrne, CEO of Overstock.com after some mercenaries attacked him. I took some buckshot but was able to just squeeze it out.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 19th, 2010, 03:44 AM       
I had a dream last night that I was in charge of a charity football team for disadvantaged Aboriginal children.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Sep 19th, 2010, 09:42 AM       
The most heartwarming movie of the summer.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 07:46 AM       
I dreamed that i-mockery was turning into an office and we all had little cubicles. When I went into my cubicle, I inexplicably hung a pair of jeans up on a hanger and then went out to find someone else. Then I heard two people having a conversation about the jeans. "WOW, THAT'S KITSA? I DON'T KNOW, THOSE JEANS ARE PRETTY BIG." I don't know who the people were.

Then I dreamed that I was going to the movies with some other people and opened a door and jumped back because there was like a 6" ledge and then a dropoff of like 50 feet to where the people were seated in front of the screen. Then I was perpetually losing my balance and about to fall in and pulling myself back along the ledge. Finally the people I was with laughed at me and somehow proved it was all an optical illusion.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 01:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Last I night I dreamt that Fathom Zero and I were hanging out like old buds at 3am and we met the hot daughter of this really rich guy who owned his own huge business.

She was stealing boxes from that back alley of Toys R Us, and she got Fathom to haul the boxes out for her while she and I made out :eyebrows
You didn't notice her wandering eye?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 02:27 PM       
AND WANDERING PENIS
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 09:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I had a dream last night that I was in charge of a charity football team for disadvantaged Aboriginal children.
Coming soon to a non-profit organization near you!

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Old Oct 24th, 2010, 01:11 PM       
FATHOM I DREAMED ABOUT YOU AGAIN LAST NIGHT :swoon

We were playing Super Mario World and you were giving me shit for getting lost in a Ghost House

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2010, 03:40 PM       
I did. Those fucking doors are easy to figure out, you douchebag.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 12:38 AM       
I had one last night where I was on the cast of Scrubs. It turned out to be pretty depressing, and I think Dr. Cox ended up killing himself.

Tanuki is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 08:52 PM       
Funny, for school I had to write about a dream I had. I'll just copypaste my assignment.

What is my mom thinking? I don’t want to be in a princess pageant. I’m the oldest contestant here. I hate this puffy, blue-green dress she’s given me, and I hate being surrounded by children. My mom’s yelling at me to suck it up. I can only stand and watch the rodeo with the other contestants. But the three-foot-high bulls are starting to get out of control, and the crowd begins to scatter while I opt to flee for a gas station just down the street from my old elementary school.
Trazahra and I stand here, at the bridge over the bay—whatever bay it may be—prepared to fight the zombie horde on its way. The sun is shining off to the east, and I can see Baltimore at the other side of the bridge. Trazahra’s dressed in her cop uniform, I in my soldier uniform. There’s about twenty other people with us, as we see three soldiers run past us, screaming something. On the horizon, the horde is moving at a rapid pace. Weapons at the ready, we prepare to charge---and promptly charge for the left, toward the supermarket.
Once inside, I lose sight of Trazahra, instead opting to jump into a shopping cart and drive it about the store. As I round a display of cheese wheels, a man, clutching a tub of vanilla ice cream, proclaims he will kiss my sister before the zombies get him. Not caring, I veer the cart away from this strange man, joining three guys about my age, driving their own carts. We veer down the cake mix aisle, narrowly avoiding hitting a free sample stand, as we drive through the inventory room and out the back door, cheering and shouting, seeing the bright sunlight just outside.
But once we’re out the back door, one of the guys yells about the police! There’s about fifteen cops and four squad cars in front of us! We lose the carts, running to the left, but I hear another guy shout, “Velociraptor!” It turns out as we’re running through the woods and down the hill, the police department’s velociraptor unit is chasing after us! We split up, the guys running toward the Union and I toward Glen Towers, but unfortunately for me, the velociraptor has opted to pursue me! I’m running up the hill, turning to see the velociraptor closing in, bounding over hills! Hold on, I’m thinking, I can’t get caught! So I hit CTRL+ALT+DEL and go to the task manager, selecting “Velociraptor,” then “End Task.” The velociraptor’s jaws are only a foot away as they disappear! But the world around me’s disappearing as well, square by square! I’m falling!
Now where am I? It looks like I’m in some kind of house! I’m making my way through the halls into different rooms, when I reach the kitchen, which has walls painted navy blue. I come across Ozzy Osbourne, standing at a stove, a single pot resting on the front left burner, as Ozzy proclaims he’ll never summon zombies again. I can hear rock music, electric keyboard, and a gospel choir, as they recap the entire dream in joyous song! I make my way to the next room, where the gospel choir is swaying and clapping their hands, doing jazz hands as they narrate the zombie section of the dream. I rush downstairs, where the velociraptor is dancing with the police officers! I run to the back porch, as I look up at the sun shining down! I’ve survived the pageant, the zombies, and a police-trained velociraptor, and my reward is the most amazing rock opera I have ever heard!

The moral of this story is: Don't have chocolate before going to sleep.

Last edited by Tanuki : Oct 25th, 2010 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Font issues
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 09:58 PM       
I had a dream where I was a gymnast working the rings. I dismounted and zombies burst into the stadium. I grabbed my shillelagh and started fighting them off so people could escape.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 10:06 PM       
Last night I was in a purple wearing contest, but some guy stole what I was gonna wear, so I came up with something shitty. I lost, so I got shot in the arm and the guy running the thing made me carry a throw rug upstairs into a bar. There was an Italian class going on in the bar, though, so I helped out, even though I don't know Italian in real life.
Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old Nov 26th, 2010, 03:01 PM       
I have been having some vivid dreams this week. Here are two:

1#
I had a dream last night that I was some non-descript Indie bookstore reading books in Japanese while sitting on the floor. Then out of nowhere a ninja invades my space and tries to assassinate me his sword. I used a book to deflect the blow and rolled into a hidden space underneath a bookcase. I barricaded the hole wi...th Harry Potter books. Hm... what does it all mean? lol!

2#
The night before that I dreamed that I was being stalked by Ronald Skeffington the zombie from Ugly Americans and then I was in the Star Wars Universe. I was Darth Vader. I remember sitting a chair and a cardboard Ty Fighter was put over me. There was a video screen and a broadcast from Kevin McCarthy in a red sweater came on that was promptly interrupted by Leonard Nimoy as Spock. Next thing I know I hear the voice of John Goodman say the Dude Must Abide.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2010, 08:54 PM       
About a week ago I went to some mall in Fort Wayne and I swear it was identical to the mall I have recurring dreams about. Weird thing is, I've never been there before in my life. I was just in there for a short while, now I want to go back and explore.

In the dream-mall you thought you'd seen it all, then you go through a doorway and it's like there's this whole other secret mall. I don't even know why I have recurring dreams about it because I don't really like malls.

It has me vaguely worried that someday I'll really run into a warehouse with a bedspread floor haunted by Kayako from the Ju-on movies, because I have dreams about that too.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 02:07 AM       
I had a dream last night I was making some music video with Eminem and some other guy. We then got a cereal of our own (Em Cees), and the store also had two cool cereals I wish we had RIGHT NOW (Zombie Zombie Crunch, and some ridiculously neon blue cereal that looked slightly radioactive.)
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 06:00 AM       
There is a reason that I am glad that I don't dream often, or that I rarely remember them when I do. Over this past week I had a dream wherein I was forced to slit a cats throat. I do not remember why I had to do it, or for what reason, but I do remember that it was against my will and it was something I had to do. Besides this fact the only other thing I can recall is that I could only sit there in tears, cuddling the cat in my arms as it slowly bleed to death. After this I woke quickly to find myself with tears in my eyes, before quickly falling back to sleep.

My dreams suck.
Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 11:37 PM       
WOW Nick! That sounds horrible. =___X
Yeah, dreams can suck.

I keep dreaming I am on Star Trek Next Gen but the ship is empty and I keep searching for someone because the ships computer says that everyone is there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 12:31 PM       
:eventhorizon
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 12:36 PM       
I was on fire last night. I was masturbating, too, but I stopped after a while.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 01:10 PM       
have i posted about the one i had a while back where my mom was somehow transformed into a cat and ate poison to kill herself and the whole dream i was driving around trying to find a vet office that was open

yeah dreams are fun
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 08:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I was on fire last night. I was masturbating, too, but I stopped after a while.
Burning or masturbating?
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 08:51 PM       
I dreamed I was in a mental hospital and I was drawing pictures with crayons, because I wanted to use crayons. I was drawing soldiers in woodland camo.